Being generous and giving skills to SE - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Being generous and giving skills to SE

Started by +GekKey+, February 22, 2010, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 22, 2010, 08:07:06 PM
Before IL the "normal" greater heal from SE was pretty much the same as major heal is now.

And the reason for the update were infact because noone played them other then as supportchars on dualbox.
And SE can easily be replaced by WC and some random SE out of pt with emp, and this was very much what happened after IL to 90% of SE classes in NM.

yea i understand your point, but from the  new proph update, SE got more wanted from fighters, pp are kinda uselss now but anyway... and compare to some other, se was even more played, and still, they get skill from another class

figerr

i think bd/se should get extra songs for oly

kidicarus

Quote from: GekKey on February 23, 2010, 10:35:49 AM
yea i understand your point, but from the  new proph update, SE got more wanted from fighters, pp are kinda uselss now but anyway... and compare to some other, se was even more played, and still, they get skill from another class

I don't really know what you are talking about..... How will you ever go PvP without atleast elemental protection from PP? Improve contition? And bless shield?
SE got no extra buff.... all they got was a major heal. Don't really see how this in any way made them more wanted for figthters and made PP useless.
Your arguement is severely flawed, due to the fact that you don't really have an arguement.... Just because you say it is so doesn't make it true.
The only place where this update made a significant diffrence were in oly for the best geared BD/SE's. I still don't see ppl making sh/se se/sk or whatever just because it's still not the best choice if you want a buffer/healer sub, hence there is nothing OP about this update.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Malandro

... From Zenith to Infinity ....
Malandro        BD/PR 79   Infinityx5
Sithar            Big Fat Dorf Infinityx5
Malandro        Druid 60 WoW Official    
Proud To Be Member Of HEAVENGUARDS

QuadCore

what about pow ? i mean pow for dagger ...

Dhart

Quote from: QuadCore on February 23, 2010, 02:06:44 PM
what about pow ? i mean pow for dagger ...
how did pow change?could anybody explain me ?
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

kidicarus

Quote from: Torek [IF] on February 23, 2010, 04:01:22 PM
powind > powater for mages!!

Doesn't powater decresase MP consumption and add 20% m.crit rate?

The only advantage with PoWind would be the extra HP...... (correct me if im wrong here)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 23, 2010, 04:04:06 PM
Doesn't powater decresase MP consumption and add 20% m.crit rate?

The only advantage with PoWind would be the extra HP...... (correct me if im wrong here)

powater doesnt give mcrit anymore.... :P and for powind, gives pdef,mdef,crit rate, patk, hp,atk speed, cast speed, matk

so, pow is the best of the 3 prophecy for now, for fighter and mages

+GekKey+

Quote from: kidicarus on February 23, 2010, 11:32:06 AM
I don't really know what you are talking about..... How will you ever go PvP without atleast elemental protection from PP? Improve contition? And bless shield?
SE got no extra buff.... all they got was a major heal. Don't really see how this in any way made them more wanted for figthters and made PP useless.
Your arguement is severely flawed, due to the fact that you don't really have an arguement.... Just because you say it is so doesn't make it true.
The only place where this update made a significant diffrence were in oly for the best geared BD/SE's. I still don't see ppl making sh/se se/sk or whatever just because it's still not the best choice if you want a buffer/healer sub, hence there is nothing OP about this update.

i didnt say pp are totally useless... but they are less wanted in parties now, unless you have dd sub, or bp... for exping... why take a pp when u can take a se have buffs and heal and gsap u got ur haste... your missing zerk but so what, kill slower, but u die slower

i use bp-wc to buff myself ;) and its perfect:P btw... u should beg ishield from ee... cause bless shield from pp is kinda shitty... isuch a high lvl tank like you should always get shield to succed

maybe its different on your server... on infinity theres some pretty good chars with se subs

+GekKey+

Malandro

... From Zenith to Infinity ....
Malandro        BD/PR 79   Infinityx5
Sithar            Big Fat Dorf Infinityx5
Malandro        Druid 60 WoW Official    
Proud To Be Member Of HEAVENGUARDS

Furesy

Quote from: GekKey on February 23, 2010, 10:19:04 PM
powater doesnt give mcrit anymore.... :P and for powind, gives pdef,mdef,crit rate, patk, hp,atk speed, cast speed, matk

so, pow is the best of the 3 prophecy for now, for fighter and mages
Your so wrong in everything you posted here lol

PoW isn't the best for anyone, it all depends on your class or what you want to do.

All Prophecies give a basic bonus which all are the same (+atk speed, cast speed, p def, m def, p atk and m atk and reduce the same amount of speed)
PoWind gives an additional HP bonus and crit rate.
PoFire gives an additional MP bonus and crit dmg.
PoWater gives an additional clarity effect and MP regen.

So really, you're bullshiting and know shit of what you're talking about.
BD/Se was only used as a bot char, especially SE class was completely dead. Now it simply has a little more use over playing it. But a good healer? It will never be better then EE when compared to healing.
At oly it is a little bit stronger now, but it can still easily be beaten by lots of classes.