Web Analytics
Absolute bullshit!!!! - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Absolute bullshit!!!!

Started by Zuluman, March 26, 2010, 09:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

ah poor kid ur still full of hate on me  ::)  :) i don't have nothing to u... i just say my opinion... and yes i know u kicked me.. cuz i don't fight with all server... and with my friends... qq  ::) gl!  ;)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

Quote from: NoobsKiller on March 27, 2010, 02:39:15 PM
LOL... The fact i kicked you from BH doesnt mean that i am the one who is crushing the server..+i never had an am+16(guess you gotta cut l2 dude ..you are dreaming a game..)well i am just buying beas(no bews) cause i am trying to make a dnet set+6 nothing else..and yes i made FB+16 ...so what?

ah then i see its ur 1st post ... just made acc on forum ? ... why cuz u are scared smthing... ? its just wierd for me... cuz u start ench when this bug with dc's and sucesfuly u make +16 weapon...  ::) plx say me its only ur luck lol  ::) :D
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

milampalas

eeee lol
is it smt that noobkiller did??
there is not only 1 ++++ weapon...
and to name 1 person .. only saw to ppl u don't like him..and how stupid in brain someone can be..
nothing more..
but before speaking for 1 person and make him the resaon many ppl can't play the game they like.. u have to be 200% sure that he is doing that...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

4M.

and i hear u make 2x FB+16           

NoobsKiller

milampalas

8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Ashlynn

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 02:54:56 PM
ah poor kid ur still full of hate on me  ::)  :) i don't have nothing to u... i just say my opinion... and yes i know u kicked me.. cuz i don't fight with all server... and with my friends... qq  ::) gl!  ;)
wau, so you have been finally kicked, huh? Sad story. Not much of a loss for BH though.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Evolution

Quote from: Ashlynn on March 27, 2010, 03:06:49 PM
wau, so you have been finally kicked, huh? Sad story. Not much of a loss for BH though.

next my full of hater  ??? cuz i kill u on sos ^^ day by day i get more hater's  :D
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Evolution

Quote from: milampalas on March 27, 2010, 03:01:47 PM
eeee lol
is it smt that noobkiller did??
there is not only 1 ++++ weapon...
and to name 1 person .. only saw to ppl u don't like him..and how stupid in brain someone can be..
nothing more..
but before speaking for 1 person and make him the resaon many ppl can't play the game they like.. u have to be 200% sure that he is doing that...

i say about him... cuz i only saw his shout's about enchant's... and his oe weapon's, weird... why he sucesfully enchant now to +16 ? why not 1 month ago... ? some1 can explain me that...
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 03:21:22 PM
i say about him... cuz i only saw his shout's about enchant's... and his oe weapon's, weird... why he sucesfully enchant now to +16 ? why not 1 month ago... ? some1 can explain me that...

U'r a freaking tard who cannot understand a shit,just stfu!

Evolution

Quote from: Sephiroth on March 27, 2010, 03:24:35 PM
U'r a freaking tard who cannot understand a shit,just stfu!

ouch! this is hurt me ... rly...  :D

ps.    /ignore.                ;)
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Ashlynn

Quote from: Evolution on March 27, 2010, 03:16:50 PM
next my full of hater  ??? cuz i kill u on sos ^^ day by day i get more hater's  :D
Eh? I am not quite sure whether you realize we were clanmates, so it makes me wonder where and when did you kill me lol

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired