9x or 20x - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChujoZord

Quote from: Torn on April 08, 2010, 07:13:34 PM
Sorry and you are? Your Post count?Your rec's? I dont judge you so dont judge others since looks like u have no credit to do so. However we made x9 (10) server rate cause of other things we will impolement, however x9 (10) rate aint big deal + we didnt start server then chnage rates so no1 from players aint affected by this, so as long as we didnt affect any1 of players we are fine, once we open with rate thats done and final.
Can you tell us any time when it can be online? 1 week,2 weeks, month? Then people will stop that freaking posts about WHEN WHEN WHEn

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Question

Quote from: Torek [IF] on April 08, 2010, 07:24:44 PM

9x maybe is the best choice.
i'm an ex 5x player (from c2) and 20x was too much in my eyes but i thought: who care, let's join and check how it will be.
but now that the rate is 9x it is the best for me.....
and don't mind about million of ppl that say: 9x?? low rate bb
cuz they don't know what L2 (and MMORG) means.
They are just childs with the new generation curse called "here and now" when they don't have to move a finger and obtain everything (for this reason they are all noobs xD)
They don't know the meaning of "play hard go pro"
so keep going your job, better 1k ppl with brain then 2kk brainless

I played 1 year on 1x and I made 2x high lvl chars without botting. I dont know l2? =O You think you know mmorpg because you play on private servers, yeah :) I still writing - low rate suck hard. I not want spend my life on killing mobs (I mean clicking mouse button). I prefer start pvp as fast as possible. And i dont care about newbies at high lvls, every game need cannon meat.

Furesy

Quote from: Torek [IF] on April 08, 2010, 07:24:44 PM

9x maybe is the best choice.
i'm an ex 5x player (from c2) and 20x was too much in my eyes but i thought: who care, let's join and check how it will be.
but now that the rate is 9x it is the best for me.....
and don't mind about million of ppl that say: 9x?? low rate bb
cuz they don't know what L2 (and MMORG) means.
They are just childs with the new generation curse called "here and now" when they don't have to move a finger and obtain everything (for this reason they are all noobs xD)
They don't know the meaning of "play hard go pro"
so keep going your job, better 1k ppl with brain then 2kk brainless
Play hard go pro? Right, even a retard can move their mouse and click the attack button to kill a mob and gain a few exp.

Really, Lineage 2 takes ZERO skill to be played lol only difference can be found in PvP, how to buff, fast targetting, thinking ahead, choosing the right spot, run/hide, it are simple things but often make the difference.

Anyway, all this mess about the change of rates, it will pass, in few days all will be fine.

bl3ax

for me x9 its not that bad,but plsss...i have 1 little question,can q items for class change be free at 1st/2nd week???
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Kerth

Xanone

Quote from: Torek [IF] on April 08, 2010, 08:30:14 PM
so why ppl that play on 1x and waste 234345454 years expin are much more better in PVP then ppl that play on 5000x and make 54565685323444  years pvp??

because they have +9999 items and 9999 buffs.... :D pvp on x1 if you meant retail is terrible... i hate daggers but they are the best now, lolskills etc. for me Hellbound is last good chronicle, without so many stupid skills and items, but dynasty is stupid too xP

Ventarius

it will be 9x, and you can do nothing.............

Simsung

Quote from: Ventarius on April 09, 2010, 01:06:42 AM
it will be 9x, and you can do nothing.............
I agree with 9x, but only if we won't loose exp at subclassing, and SP rate will be higher

bl3ax

Quote from: Simsung on April 09, 2010, 04:55:14 AM
I agree with 9x, but only if we won't loose exp at subclassing, and SP rate will be higher
+1
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

Sowell

Quote from: bl3ax on April 09, 2010, 08:24:43 AM
+1
sp must be higher or alse we cant learn all skills after sub

bl3ax

Quote from: Sowell on April 09, 2010, 08:45:43 AM
sp must be higher or alse we cant learn all skills after sub
ofc
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

dvali

nightmare: bowling4soup - sk/se
dragon: bowling4prophet - pp/he
infinity: bowling4soup - pr/bd