9x or 20x - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkie

Quote from: Xanone on April 08, 2010, 03:32:42 PM
well, i'm new player on dragon, i heard terrible things about it, corruption, walkers, custom lol sets from donation etc i dont know how many of them its true but i want to try, but if server will be x9, i will spend here long time and later you will add crazy donations and other custom shits, i will lose many time for nothing, unfair game, i think for new players x20 will be better (85 lvl is max so for normal players it shouldnt take 5 days),i know nothing about retails but if they will be added with stucksub it will take seriously long time...  x9 is too boring, l2 isnt young, many of players are bored of farming, and if you will do something stupid, you will waste time of many ppl.

Dude first ill say you wellcome to our community,
And listen there will be no donation's for owerpowered items there will be no custom shit's except potition's and maybe tato's and there will be no corruption on this server i guess for other's DN server's like dragon,arena,nightmare,infinity you have right informations.
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Nasko

Quote from: Junkie on April 08, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
And listen there will be no donation's for owerpowered items there will be no custom shit's except potition's and maybe tato's and there will be no corruption on this server i guess for other's DN server's like dragon,arena,nightmare,infinity you have right informations.
Ar u sure cuz i was sure this server will be 20x not 9. :D

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Rudi

Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Junkie

DO YOU ALL REALLY HAVE SO LOW IQ??? GM's REDUCE THE EXP FROM X20 TO X9 BUT WHEN YOU SUBCLASS YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR EXP SO THAT MEAN WHEN YOU WILL HAVE LVL 76 FOR EXAPLE SPS AND YOU WILL SUBCLASS IT TO ELVEN ELDER YOU WILL NOT LOSE  EXP BUT YOU WILL STAY LVL 76 SPS/EE THIS MEAN THAT ON X9 VALKYRIA YOU WILL WORK AS MUCH AS ON NORMAL DRAGON NETWORK SERVER X20 DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?? I HOPE YOU DO!
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

roberts

Okay , as i see some ppl still dont understand... we can chose between those:

1. 20x server, where the new system doesnt work and the donators will own the server

or

2. 9x server with new system where a normal player can be better than a donator......

think again, then QQ...
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Suxel2k

Quote from: roberts on April 08, 2010, 03:54:17 PM
Okay , as i see some ppl still dont understand... we can chose between those:

1. 20x server, where the new system doesnt work and the donators will own the server

or

2. 9x server with new system where a normal player can be better than a donator......

think again, then QQ...
what the shit u talk?
im think u gm friend :(

roberts

Quote from: Suxel2k on April 08, 2010, 03:57:46 PM
what the shit u talk?
im think u gm friend :(

yes im, and i'll get dynasty set when i go to play to valkyria....
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Deino

9x rate own 20 x man is much pretty!!!!!!!
9x isn' t for nub 20x too much

My english sux i know

48Bit

Quote from: Junkie on April 08, 2010, 03:34:38 PM
Since is see your IQ is as low as Temperatures on north pole I will explain it to you;
1st: Yeah EXP rates will be x9 is it 11 times lower than they said it first time, but when you will make SPS lvl 76 and subclass it to EE you wont get dlvled to lvl 40 but you will stay on lvl 76 so this x9 rate is almost the same as if they open normal Dragon-Network server x20,
2nd: You will have special coin system to gain items so this will make game even easier and faster for exp, gear up etc.

So where is your problem????

Dude didn't you read about that server will go LIVE when they will recive new part in their engine that have to be changed so wait a little bit like admin's do becouse they cant do anything else than waiting too, better open server later and bugclear isnt it?
Allways learning smth new on DN forum.
20/9=11! Cool! (Its 2,2 times lower, dude).
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Ad1s

The only posts that is worthy to read in this topic ,are those from Gm's,
Dont make fast conclusion before even test it,and if you want a server for pvp only... there is a server called arena and its dead about 6 months now.
I wanna a server pvp too and pvping for good exp area or for raid boss is always my favourite part of this game.

Stop with the cry

;D
Ad1s he/necro

Junkie

@48bit: Ah yeah! My mistake, sorry.

Quote from: Ad1s on April 08, 2010, 04:18:01 PM
The only posts that is worthy to read in this topic ,are those from Gm's,
Dont make fast conclusion before even test it,and if you want a server for pvp only... there is a server called arena and its dead about 6 months now.
I wanna a server pvp too and pvping for good exp area or for raid boss is always my favourite part of this game.

Stop with the cry

;D

Low rate server = PVP server
High & Mid rate server = PK server  ;D
Shadow:
NightMare:
Frintezza:
Valkyria:

Deino

Low rate server = PVP server
High & Mid rate server = PK server  ;D
[/quote]