Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6YKUH

Knaxx - Ne/Pp+Nobl

disc

Quote from: Simsung on April 09, 2010, 04:55:14 AM
I agree with 9x, but only if we won't loose exp at subclassing, and SP rate will be higher

+8
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Mokas

Well i think we got to this point...If you guys all say that U play L2 for 3/4/5 years U should have enough knowledge to pick up your friends , choose that best charecters U know (U had more than time to try almost all characters, so U should know what char to choose), choose that best levling place and make 80+ chars in no time. In 1 month or less, you will be making pvp to get baium. 9x server should not be a big deal to good/skilled/experienced players.

Cireneu

Quote from: Mokas on April 09, 2010, 09:43:59 PM
Well i think we got to this point...If you guys all say that U play L2 for 3/4/5 years U should have enough knowledge to pick up your friends , choose that best charecters U know (U had more than time to try almost all characters, so U should know what char to choose), choose that best levling place and make 80+ chars in no time. In 1 month or less, you will be making pvp to get baium. 9x server should not be a big deal to good/skilled/experienced players.

so, server full of people who dont know how to play or server with less people but with skilled players..
i vote for skilled players.
best thing that gm's made was change rates, and 9x isnt so low as every1 think...

eXplander

ofc x20  8) x9 s000x  >:( :-*

Cireneu

Quote from: eXplander on April 09, 2010, 10:20:15 PM
ofc x20  8) x9 s000x  >:( :-*
if u dont lose exp when sub for what u want 20x if u can lvlup almost so fast as on 20x, you just need to know good spots to exp
btw, u can kill low lvl rb's and exp so fast .. (ofc i mean in party)
this server will be the best of DN if gm's do what they said

Kerth

Quote from: Cireneu on April 09, 2010, 10:24:33 PM
if u dont lose exp when sub for what u want 20x if u can lvlup almost so fast as on 20x, you just need to know good spots to exp
btw, u can kill low lvl rb's and exp so fast .. (ofc i mean in party)
this server will be the best of DN if gm's do what they said

true

Cappuccino

Quote from: Cireneu on April 09, 2010, 10:04:23 PM
so, server full of people who dont know how to play or server with less people but with skilled players..
i vote for skilled players.
best thing that gm's made was change rates, and 9x isnt so low as every1 think...

we are happy to know that you have alot of free time and a small social circle, now stfu and let us discuss.

Kerth

OMG I MUST EXP 1 WEEK INSTEAD OF 4 DAYS !!!!!>!!>!>!! OMG OMG OMG WHAT WILL I DO?

Ppl... do you remember how long have tou exp your 1st char in l2? I do, it was about 2 months with 7x rates :D But now I know how and with who exp, so I can make it with 9x in 1 week.
If you can't spend so "much" time to exp, go play arena/other hg rate server or stop play at all - nobody will force you to play, neither will cry for you.

Cireneu

Quote from: Cappuccino on April 10, 2010, 12:36:53 AM

we are happy to know that you have alot of free time and a small social circle, now stfu and let us discuss.

so funny kid ;D
i have life, i play football, i have school, i have friends, i take a ride everyday, i catch binge, i eat, i sleep, and many others things. but i still have time to play, how ?  ???
if u are so busy you can find other server  :'(
so, if u are retarded i cant do nothing bro  ;)

Kerth

Quote from: Cireneu on April 10, 2010, 12:55:56 AM
so funny kid ;D
i have life, i play football, i have school, i have friends, i take a ride everyday, i catch binge, i eat, i sleep, and many others things. but i still have time to play, how ?  ???
if u are so busy you can find other server  :'(
so, if u are retarded i cant do nothing bro  ;)

No gf? Bad for ya :)

Cireneu

Quote from: Kerth on April 10, 2010, 12:57:05 AM
No gf? Bad for ya :)
spam topic but yes, we broked since 3 weeks  :-\
we flirt almost 2 years but everything ends unfortunately