9x or 20x - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

9x or 20x

Started by Suxel2k, April 08, 2010, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 05:24:05 PM
I can see some ppl stil lcan't understand it, even thought they are playing 3 years in l2.

Example:
If you will exp ur char up to 80 in 2 weeks, then you have to spend 1 month to get eq, farming with lvl 70+ in C/B grade for S
If you will exp your char up to lvl 80 in 1 month, you will farm this month , so it mean you have to spend only about 2 weeks to farm for S grade, but in B/A grade, not in C. Isn't it more comfortable?
+ you will save another week, cuz if you sub at 80, you will remain 80, instead of dlvling to 78, if you sub at 76 (what prolly most ppl will do) you save even more time, cuz you'll remain 76 instead of dlvling to 40.

Got it now?
If after 3 years of playing your knoweagle about game is 10% (I can suspect u were playing only high rates etc), knoweagle about l2 system - 0%, then better remain QUIET. Thanks

U talk about begginings. Sorry but i dont care about  my EQ in just 1st month or something. After few months of playing players will have full EQ on 1-2 chars! And? They making 3rd char and they need waste long time before they lvl up and can wear S grades LOL.

Got it now ? Your experience about this game is very low so stop talk about this.

[quote author=Kerth link=topic=216092.msg2136791#msg2136791 date=127074024
1. Mby ppl stop making 50 diffrent chars, and stick to one / two choosen
2. New incoming players will have to lvl a bit, but if you start from 0, you would like prolly to get stuff easier instead of lvl, bcs what if you end at 78 lvl with low b grade ?
[/quote]

1. Who care? Ppl will ALWAYS have tons of chars, even when rate is 1x or 1000x. I have full acount of chars on official server (high or mid lvls) and i know many ppl who playing 2-3 85 characters.
2. Again who care? Just no exp too fast and make dwarf or something and farm stuff (++dwarf is always usefull so its must-have character). Or what u want ppl? 1st poor character with high lvl and easy exp on every characers on account +good stuff on all chars after few month or all character on account with low lvls and good gear? I prefer 1st option. After few months I can have full account of characters with full gear and lvl. If u choose 2nd option after few months u will have 1high lvl character with full eq.

Stop thinking about beggining!! U want to leave after 1 month or week?

Kerth

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:31:45 PM
U talk about begginings. Sorry but i dont care about  my EQ in just 1st month or something. After few months of playing players will have full EQ on 1-2 chars! And? They making 3rd char and they need waste long time before they lvl up and can wear S grades LOL.

Got it now ? Your experience about this game is very low so stop talk about this.

Dont make me rotfl, if you are playing this game 3 years, I'm playing exactly 2x more so...
Thats one of points, mby ppl stop making 50 chars and stick to one-two. If u want, spend ur time to exp another :)
And I'm talking not only about begginings, bcs if you think if we start for ex. with 3 k ppl, and later noone will leave/join, then you are badly wrong. In this way, incoming players will have easier way to "grow up", it's better this way than have dead server like dragon nightmare etc, where starting villiages are empty since 2 years.

At first when I saw it, I was like "omg wtf, why 9x?????!!", but afterr considering it, I get to result - it's ok.

Btw, some ppl are saying "bb,gl" but we all know they will play anyway, just trying to push gm's back to old rates ^^

gosu2kl

all you behave like bunch no lifer oh noee i will be expin mine army of char 3 month insted of 1.5 month  you want have se.bd on dual find yourself friend in game playing that class you  are to lazy to exp stay with 78 .... or buy exp ;o  you want rates go arena its perfect for you or you say to fast ?

if you sub on 76 you go 40 so ..  and so many pvp pk pt on exp spot on whole lvl from 40 - 85

+1 for work going on

Question

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 05:41:19 PM
Dont make me rotfl, if you are playing this game 3 years, I'm playing exactly 2x more so...
Thats one of points, mby ppl stop making 50 chars and stick to one-two. If u want, spend ur time to exp another :)
And I'm talking not only about begginings, bcs if you think if we start for ex. with 3 k ppl, and later noone will leave/join, then you are badly wrong. In this way, incoming players will have easier way to "grow up", it's better this way than have dead server like dragon nightmare etc, where starting villiages are empty since 2 years.

At first when I saw it, I was like "omg wtf, why 9x?????!!", but afterr considering it, I get to result - it's ok.

Btw, some ppl are saying "bb,gl" but we all know they will play anyway, just trying to push gm's back to old rates ^^

Where I told i play 3 years? Learn to read. I told you they nerver will stop making 50 characters, they will just start use more l2walkers or something. So whats is better? Give them high rate or let them to cheat? Official servers died because of it. Everyone botting because exp on 80+ is hardcore and they always changing characters.

Btw. i prefer to play very funny and exciting 0.5 year than playing very booring 3 years on just one character to get lvl and stuff before i start pvp.

Kerth

1. Who care? Ppl will ALWAYS have tons of chars, even when rate is 1x or 1000x. I have full acount of chars on official server (high or mid lvls) and i know many ppl who playing 2-3 85 characters.
2. Again who care? Just no exp too fast and make dwarf or something and farm stuff (++dwarf is always usefull so its must-have character). Or what u want ppl? 1st poor character with high lvl and easy exp on every characers on account +good stuff on all chars after few month or all character on account with low lvls and good gear? I prefer 1st option. After few months I can have full account of characters with full gear and lvl. If u choose 2nd option after few months u will have 1high lvl character with full eq.

Stop thinking about beggining!! U want to leave after 1 month or week?

And so, why do I (we, admins, Jesus, and all others) care about that you want to have tons of chars?
Ofc, nobody restric it - if  you want, go achead, but you have to spend more time and effort, you won't be able to make 50 buff chars, and 20 dd chars in 2 weeks, sorry. And to be honest, it's the way it should be.

If you are talking about official, yes, but how long you have to exp there to have 3 chars 80-85? :) Year? Two?
Spend same time here, and you will have 27 chars (if at 1x you make 3, at 9x in same time you can make 27)

Kerth

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:50:03 PM
Where I told i play 3 years?

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:17:10 PM
Ppl who played lineage2 more than 3 years hate exping..

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:50:03 PM
Learn to read. I told you they nerver will stop making 50 characters, they will just start use more l2walkers or something. So whats is better? Give them high rate or let them to cheat?

Better make low rates, and ban cheaters :)

From my own experience I can tell you, that botters will always bot, no matter if thats 5x, 9x , 20x or 200x.
So better just ban `em all (just not me  ::) )

Question

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 05:50:14 PM
And so, why do I (we, admins, Jesus, and all others) care about that you want to have tons of chars?
Ofc, nobody restric it - if  you want, go achead, but you have to spend more time and effort, you won't be able to make 50 buff chars, and 20 dd chars in 2 weeks, sorry. And to be honest, it's the way it should be.

If you are talking about official, yes, but how long you have to exp there to have 3 chars 80-85? :) Year? Two?
Spend same time here, and you will have 27 chars (if at 1x you make 3, at 9x in same time you can make 27)

I not told i want to have 50 characters, I just know ppl who play this game long time and they always creating new characters. And its normal as furesy told, because u know everything about this game and u get boring fast.

And btw. on DN i can have 4 classes on 1 character. :p On official u can have only 1main class and 3 shitty subclasses (u cant hit 81+ on sub)

edit: Kerth i told "ppl" who play 3 years, not me. :p I downloaded l2 at 07.01.2006 but its not imporant how long u play, I know many ppl who play better after 0.5 year of playing than ppl who play few years.

Kerth

Quote from: Question on April 08, 2010, 05:59:23 PM
I not told i want to have 50 characters, I just know ppl who play this game long time and they always creating new characters. And its normal as furesy told, because u know everything about this game and u get boring fast.

And btw. on DN i can have 4 classes on 1 character. :p On official u can have only 1main class and 3 shitty subclasses (u cant hit 81+ on sub)

edit: Kerth i told "ppl" who play 3 years, not me. :p I downloaded l2 at 07.01.2006 but its not imporant how long u play, I know many ppl who play better after 0.5 year of playing than ppl who play few years.

Y, thats true...

Anyway this argue have no point, you can't change what they decided.

Question

Quote from: Kerth on April 08, 2010, 06:16:32 PM
Y, thats true...

Anyway this argue have no point, you can't change what they decided.

No i cant, but 100 players who declared they will play on valkyria and now they saying they not want, they all.. maybe can. :)

Ofc many of them just lie, but many of them not...

Btw. Descent said ppl will get bored on 20x. You really belive this? Descent, you think others server died because ppl get bored? No, nightmare etc. died because of donators (not exacly donators but high enchanted weapons on donate list.), bugs, crushes, cheats (hydrallisk coins cheat), adena dupe, hybrids, corrupt gms, antharas lair/zaken/valakas (i did it too xD) exploits. catacombs cheats, stupid nerfes, bugged geodata and much much more. I am sure u still dont know all of cheats what ppl still use ;) Much of cheats was stopped by chronicles updates.

Kerth

I know many ppl who are waiting for this server (good stack, fresh start, not so crazy overdonated), and they won't care for sure if it's 7x, 9x, 15x or 20x.

Btw I hope this new val system is so cool as they describe it ^^

Biolo_idiota

I will check the server any way, but Im not 100% sure If I will stay there.

Im a Farmer and I need to take care of my Farmville. Picking tomatoes aint shit.
Adena Plix.

Torn

Quote from: bronx222 on April 08, 2010, 07:07:02 PM
How can we trust in gms after such a lie.... since the forum started it supposed to be x20... now after xx weeks they say it will be x9 without any poll. Are they care about players? its just another donation server xD after 2 weeks they will write how much $ for ++ gears xD same like with the rates :D DN will never change
Sorry and you are? Your Post count?Your rec's? I dont judge you so dont judge others since looks like u have no credit to do so. However we made x9 (10) server rate cause of other things we will impolement, however x9 (10) rate aint big deal + we didnt start server then chnage rates so no1 from players aint affected by this, so as long as we didnt affect any1 of players we are fine, once we open with rate thats done and final.