Running speed - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Running speed

Started by Neuspeed, April 18, 2010, 12:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neuspeed

Quote from: Furesy on April 18, 2010, 10:28:52 AM
lol, shut the freak up, show some respect and buy a brain.

i will buy one for u ;]
Życie różnie się układa, mówią
los się kłania albo stoi z pałką grubą
i bije mocno i równo, metodycznie i długo
aż twarz się staje krwawą masą
a ciało kukłą bez czucia niemal

Marinella

Quote from: Neuspeed on April 18, 2010, 10:49:02 AM
i loled, anyway i will not continue disscusion with u, i want to read some other daggers opinion

what can i say :), if u aren't able to give some reason or some proofs with screens. All what u can is blal bla bla here

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

Quote from: Neuspeed on April 18, 2010, 10:51:20 AM
i will buy one for u ;]
Apparently I don't need one, since I know how to outrun fighters with a mage and how to outrun mages with a fighter, something you are obviously not able to comprehend, so who needs one?

Neuspeed

Quote from: Furesy on April 18, 2010, 10:56:58 AM
Apparently I don't need one, since I know how to outrun fighters with a mage and how to outrun mages with a fighter, something you are obviously not able to comprehend, so who needs one?

oh, i want to see ur outruns then ;] cuz i dont really believe it, anyway of course not every mages are so fast but mostly especially sps/ee are fast as rabbits and be honest, u cant deny it
Życie różnie się układa, mówią
los się kłania albo stoi z pałką grubą
i bije mocno i równo, metodycznie i długo
aż twarz się staje krwawą masą
a ciało kukłą bez czucia niemal

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Neuspeed on April 18, 2010, 11:00:54 AM
oh, i want to see ur outruns then ;] cuz i dont really believe it, anyway of course not every mages are so fast but mostly especially sps/ee are fast as rabbits and be honest, u cant deny it

You do know that some buffs in lineage 2 give extra speed and some take it away, same goes for some equipment...?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Evolution

235 speed here.

QQ mOar  ;D

.i.
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Alex

mages often use magnus+zerk. daggers who are mostly forced to use cov and no zerk to keep defensive capabilities compared to mages lose around 34 speed for human daggers (26 from cov 8 from no zerk) and 38 speed for elf daggers (30 from cov 8 from no zerk). but having exciting adventure/wind riding skills on all my dagger chars i never really had problems catching someone except hawkeye on dash+counter dash. although mages are much faster on magnus - allows them to group/attack/retreat really quick.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Furesy

Quote from: Neuspeed on April 18, 2010, 11:00:54 AM
I don't play anymore, but never ever had a problem kiting people with my PR/WL or PR/PS, or even HE/TY!

And my Necro/EE and SWS/EE caught up to everyone anyway.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Marinella on April 18, 2010, 10:01:40 AM
mr.wannakillany1in1stab with little dk.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xa0xa00xa0xa0xaxa0xa0xa
nice one+1
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Teh noob

dood,  be serious. since this server was up, mages nonstop cry about the imbalanced fighter classes and get upgrades, while the others got nerfs. its the way this realm works. and nothing is going to change. even EVEN if a newb bd/se wipes out a whole pt, or a self crowned sps  pro hits u for a ton of damage. there is no balance. and there is no fun at all in QQ ing every day for everything.

can u imagine "plz plz michelin, nerf the 17" tires, they dont fit on my car QQ".(this has to mean that if u cant kill ppl ingame the problem is behind kbd, and not inside the virtual reality)

i got 300 speed. didnt have problems catching anyone.

thehunted

Also most warrior party prefer not to buff wind song cause of their buffslots. Mages don't really have this problem so they do use it.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Marinella

Quote from: thehunted on April 19, 2010, 07:57:12 AM
Also most warrior party prefer not to buff wind song cause of their buffslots. Mages don't really have this problem so they do use it.

most of time song of wind  meant overbuff for mage pt,and its not used tbh. mages also need to keep buffslots

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...