Web Analytics
Main+NoSubStack POLL - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Main+NoSubStack POLL

Started by Linas, April 29, 2010, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Protector

L2 = team work, u didn't understand it yet ?! So GTFO !!!

no1 cares about ur faking crys topics RLY !!
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

MumM

Quote from: Protector on April 30, 2010, 06:16:01 AM
L2 = team work, u didn't understand it yet ?! So GTFO !!!

no1 cares about ur faking crys topics RLY !!
i understand very well... but i think that u dont see the point. GMs give some info about server, and now change all.. why do that? knowing that all ppl applauded when him say "DN subSistem" why change all? now i cant go to a cata or necro be coz GMs want "team work" i want team work whit my subStack! what is the problem here? try/destro? nerf the fukings tottems whitout first and its all!! anyway 4 destro kill baium in 30/40 mins w/o substack.. so i dont see the point.
sorry but the server will lost a big amount of ppl, just for this stupid shit.

Protector

Quote from: MumM on April 30, 2010, 06:24:27 AM
i understand very well... but i think that u dont see the point. GMs give some info about server, and now change all.. why do that? knowing that all ppl applauded when him say "DN subSistem" why change all? now i cant go to a cata or necro be coz GMs want "team work" i want team work whit my subStack! what is the problem here? try/destro? nerf the fukings tottems whitout first and its all!! anyway 4 destro kill baium in 30/40 mins w/o substack.. so i dont see the point.
sorry but the server will lost a big amount of ppl, just for this stupid shit.

mby u in 1 day start to use brain and u will see that all of this what gm's do it is for "KEEPING THIS FAKING SERVER ALIVE" not like with other 3... where is the point to start  from zero on new DN server with same rules ? and what u will play 1-2 years and again all wil faked up... and server die like all others

This system is huge work for clans, this system will prove rly who are pro's and who are simply noobs

U can say: "where i will use my substack?" u have 90% of faking L2 world to use it. L2 is not only valky / anthy / hb / cata .... u have big amount of others rbs << they are immportant also

And about PvP what i see now those who cry cry cry they are for 99% kidds who think pvp is only "F1" "F1" "F1" then " o fak i'm low hp  "then F2 - F12" ( "F2-F12" read as a faking RETURN ) if u rly don't see the posibblity of that new system u are simply noobs and if ur clan don't come here becose of this just GTFO becose any way u will be just a nice free frags

United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

Nasko

I can't understand 1 thing plz tell me isn't new substack system w/o substack :D 1. i cant use substack on my main . 2 .from 1 this mean i cant use substack in oly . 3. I need to exp again main + quest for retail on 9x and no1 think when ppl start to killing baium this will be very hard ( and after all this ) i can exp retail , horn and then u can take ur final substack . 4 but here is fun parts U CANT USE UR SUB for cata , necro , hb, and others epic >< mean i can't go anywhere with this sub ...

p.s. i come here for fun , for easy gameplay because substack need to be 2 in 1 , 2in1 mean when no1 want to play with support to make dd and support in one char , i don't see here this >< i see here retail like oly , hard bosses , hard ica items no fun on epics pvp im not sure this will keep server alive because this will be substack server w/o substack like u see ><

And 1 think to gm when i ask u why u make it 9x u tell us don't worry for exp u will make main on 9x exp but ur sub will be same lvl (nice joke ). Now i need to exp main on 9x after that retail and then i will have ur words ..

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

BusinessMan

Quote from: Nasko on April 30, 2010, 06:56:55 AM
I can't understand 1 thing plz tell me isn't new substack system w/o substack :D 1. i cant use substack on my main . 2 .from 1 this mean i cant use substack in oly . 3. I need to exp again main + quest for retail on 9x and no1 think when ppl start to killing baium this will be very hard ( and after all this ) i can exp retail , horn and then u can take ur final substack . 4 but here is fun parts U CANT USE UR SUB for cata , necro , hb, and others epic >< mean i can't go anywhere with this sub ...

p.s. i come here for fun , for easy gameplay because substack need to be 2 in 1 , 2in1 mean when no1 want to play with support to make dd and support in one char , i don't see here this >< i see here retail like oly , hard bosses , hard ica items no fun on epics pvp im not sure this will keep server alive because this will be substack server w/o substack like u see ><

And 1 think to gm when i ask u why u make it 9x u tell us don't worry for exp u will make main on 9x exp but ur sub will be same lvl (nice joke ). Now i need to exp main on 9x after that retail and then i will have ur words ..
+1 100% agree
Clan Czech Horde

Valkyria 9x : BusinessMan  TH   HE/?

Hateful

I dont have the time to read all previous pages of crying.

This will be a teamplay server, there wont be any 1 man army with buffers only.
You will gonna have to think what class is going to be good for party.
Cry cry cry.

Lets hope that the admins wont listen, and server will keep this new good sub system.

shadowwizard

Quote from: Bav3 on April 30, 2010, 01:32:28 AM
i still dont get what is the point to have sub if u cant use it in half areas ::)
and stupid thing is u make q for example in varka and clan call u for pvp in hb u have to switch class
the best thing will be main just in oly, and retail(subbed) in all other areas

dont forget  they want keep sarvar alive.. how? DONATION!!! svetinikola stop with ur bullshit.. and make normal sarvar to ppls.
u cant go hb/valakas/antaharas so where is fun in sarvar? cant learn fs on retail bullshit .. its like official..
and exp to 80 lvlu need 3 mouth lol.
SVETINIKOLA ur ideas is so bad.. there is dragon-network.. not official.. so only 1 work SHITSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nasko

Quote from: Hateful on April 30, 2010, 08:04:55 AM
I dont have the time to read all previous pages of crying.

This will be a teamplay server, there wont be any 1 man army with buffers only.
You will gonna have to think what class is going to be good for party.
Cry cry cry.

Lets hope that the admins wont listen, and server will keep this new good sub system.
nobody cry here , i just tell what i see and im sure i see correctly this situation new sub stack system is w/o substack :D

p.s. And i ask gm's here im sure all ppl will want to know this,  is for community . With what u will bring more ppl i really want to know that , how u think to bring ppl here when this will be substack w/o sub on main and u can't  use ur stack sub class only for siege (no epics , hb , oly ). And who retail player will come to play server with stacksub - for retail sub ..

Sowell

you guys dont see that Gm's dont really care about what we say here...no1 chose this system no1 even mentioned no1 is agree but it happend ,better save your "finger power " for later on when server start....

EDDIE666

Quote from: Nasko on April 30, 2010, 06:56:55 AM

+2  100% agreee     GMs get back your brain OMG

Nasko

Quote from: Sowell on April 30, 2010, 08:32:42 AM
you guys dont see that Gm's dont really care about what we say here...no1 chose this system no1 even mentioned no1 is agree but it happend ,better save your "finger power " for later on when server start....
We know that d/w i just want to see . Because im sure they want ppl here,  for grow for donate and w/e they know what they want ,  but they don't know how to make it ... Now they don't see all ppl will want to make sub >< but after clans grow baium will be dead nostop and they will lose many ppl who can't make subs . Second when ppl will leave ... ok who will play with no-range class or support? i mean dagger , wld , glady , tanks, dwarfs , summoners , fist , nobody will play there classes  ... u can't go with this class anywhere for this u cant find a good clan no1 will want this char in pvp retail like style for epics and if some1 want to start this class he will leave after he look for clan , and clan tell him sorry u ar useless ... And with what this system will keep server alive i can't understand some1 if can tell me will be cool..

CriticalNoob

Quote from: EDDIE666 on April 30, 2010, 08:34:24 AM
+2  100% agree     GMs get back your brain OMG

MAYBE YOU DON'T SEE THE POINT LIKE OTHER HATERS, THIS SERVER IS FOR ONES WITH BRAINS

FIRST OF ALL: ppl have to choose ONE char to play with ! NO ONE MAN ARMY if you dont understand BB..

SECOND: whats the pleasure in making char in 1-2 weeks, then playing max 3-4 months and eventually leave because of boredom? If you wanna another PvP server like dragon... BB

THIRD: if you do not understand team play where everyone decides one char no matter if its support or fighting class you better get out because ITS THE BEST FUN ... I dont get the point when ppl go 1 vs 1 with subed bots on back with L2W mostly and think they are pro... wanna have fun on this server - join the clan or... BB

FOURTH: maybe ppl don't remember or they weren't playing DN few years ago but it was time when SUBed char was very special because not everyone had it and because of this ppl played longer and the game was worth it. SO again if you dont want L2 like in old C3-C4 times then BB... go PvP servers I dont care...

... just like GMs because they have decided long time ago its the best way to avoid stupidness and other issues on the beginning...

... AND FOR SAKE OF EVERYONE STOP COMPLAYING... AT THE END ALL OF YOU WILL PLAY HERE ANYWAY -__-