B weapon - unipossible with silver coins !! 7500 oO

News:

Main Menu

B weapon - unipossible with silver coins !! 7500 oO

Started by Austrian3, May 02, 2010, 12:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austrian3

Helllooo

I am lvl 57 sps and i got 4500 silver coins (most time i played allone or in duo, to get more)
Problem is my mobs i am killing now are with Gold (for a grade) so i have to kill low lvl mobs... an problem is if i dont reech 7k silver i cant do anything with it !!! cheapest thing to buy is 7500 coins.. its to much, i am sure 99% of ppl will not have 7500 coins oO

anyone else has this problem ?

My suggestion change it to 5000 (2000 was at beginning of the server, this was to low !!)

greetz Fragzilla
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

Vax

i am lvl 49 and i have 3k... well thi coin system can help u but... lol if u cant get by coins craft it...

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 02, 2010, 12:59:13 AM
Helllooo

I am lvl 57 sps and i got 4500 silver coins (most time i played allone or in duo, to get more)
Problem is my mobs i am killing now are with Gold (for a grade) so i have to kill low lvl mobs... an problem is if i dont reech 7k silver i cant do anything with it !!! cheapest thing to buy is 7500 coins.. its to much, i am sure 99% of ppl will not have 7500 coins oO

My suggestion change it to 5000 (2000 was at beginning of the server, this was to low !!)

greetz Fragzilla

I think that nice idea would be coins exchange system (1 coin of higher grade = 2 of lower grade) or even 1:1, depends on GM decisions :D
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Sowell

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on May 02, 2010, 01:02:19 AM
I think that nice idea would be coins exchange system (1 coin of higher grade = 2 of lower grade) or even 1:1, depends on GM decisions :D
and make coins to be tradable...adn yes btw you cant get 7500 coins or maybe you can get if you alawys kill mobs that are much low lvl than you and thats mean to lose lot of time...in the end this coins system should help us or slow us down?

ps:vax i am 50 and i have almost 1k...

Vax

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 02, 2010, 12:59:13 AM
Helllooo

greetz Fragzilla

well i think is still too low... i still think like i told gm's that most suffer dwarfs cuz ppl will farm this coins... if would be up to me i would even rise price for items... normally how long u would need to farm to get sov/ top b?? c'mon guys make it bit more harder... is 2nd day of server and u alreadywanna have b grade weapon...

Austrian3

vax i dont belive you ;)

i spoke to ~20-30 ppl with lvl 45-55 and all have 1000-3000max 4000 but 3k-4k are ppl with lvl 54+

1 person told me something good... ( i didnt used my brain) .. he said : at least with subclass u will get it.... well its true :P
but its bad -.-

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

Vax

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 02, 2010, 01:12:55 AM
vax i dont belive you ;)

i spoke to ~20-30 ppl with lvl 45-55 and all have 1000-3000max 4000 but 3k-4k are ppl with lvl 54+

1 person told me something good... ( i didnt used my brain) .. he said : at least with subclass u will get it.... well its true :P
but its bad -.-
well i dont ask u to belive me... i can just add that 1k coins is around 1h mby bit more...

Agent

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 02, 2010, 01:32:20 AM
that's why 15x is a great bullshit, 9x was still high but acceptable.
for all noobs who playied on 235454x quit l2 cuz l2 isn't for kids who wanna have everything in 1 week.
i really ROFL when ppl say: omg this server is too hard, noone will get good equip cuz rate is too low.......then i answer....join infinity noobas and learn how to play

play hard go pro, only old players know the meaning of this words, the rest is shit

deeply agreed.

this coin system is freaked the server hard through at least 4 holes simultaneously o_o
with present setup ppl just cant get B weapons without sin eater... lol

if gms want to keep their so precious coin system (which i like) atleast make some modifications:

- make every item which can be obtainable through coins untradable and set their price to 0. this would also help against bots at gremlins/low level places.
- do not make coins tradeable between players, BUT make them exchangeble between grades by igor. (rate would depend on coin's grade
)
DNet sucks donkey balls: bot/bug paradise

Austrian3

lol this server is very easy,.. i dont flame for this... i flame that i farm something,.. and if i dont get 7500 its waste of time and i could farm for a....

btw i normaly craft my staff ;) like B/A/S :P i know hat work this is

-------

J4cKDan13L

A grade??? pfff... take B grade at lvl 66 and be happy till lvl 74 (after sub)...aaah they were old time...
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

TangRa

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 02, 2010, 01:32:20 AM

The "kido" part was good, still, they implemented coin system to prevent obtaining stuff normal way: low rate drop/spoil, uneven correlation between exp and adena rates. And since coins don't work properly, we gоt none at the end. Well, nothing new around.

Sanctus

I have Valhalla from silver coins, cant add SA on it.. dont waste your time