Web Analytics
What is your opinion? :)

News:

Main Menu

What is your opinion? :)

Started by TifaPL, May 08, 2010, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TifaPL

So you can think that it's just next useless poll, but Im interested in your opinion.
Now all you know about f2cking big adena bug which was existing on the server. And we don't since when ppl was using it to make themselfs rich, but probably from first day's of server. When yes, 1 day roll back wont help, there will be still extremly rich ppl on the server. Wipe probably will cause that 1/3 of community will leave like on all servers which was wiped becouse of problems after start.
The question is: what d you expect and what should be really done to make server good again?
DragonNetwork since 2005

Biolo_idiota

I expect all characters that bought more than 3 weapons for 0 Adena to get ban becuse they used it to make money not to exp.

1,2 max 3 weapons is like an "for my personal use" thing. But buing 4,5 or more its just simply a money making. Peace.
Adena Plix.

kuko

Quote from: TifaPL on May 08, 2010, 02:16:23 PM
So you can think that it's just next useless poll, but Im interested in your opinion.
Now all you know about f2cking big adena bug which was existing on the server. And we don't since when ppl was using it to make themselfs rich, but probably from first day's of server. When yes, 1 day roll back wont help, there will be still extremly rich ppl on the server. Wipe probably will cause that 1/3 of community will leave like on all servers which was wiped becouse of problems after start.
The question is: what d you expect and what should be really done to make server good again?
we have news about that.so this poll is useless :)
I don't want to do new topic I just wanna say tnx to GM-s.1-st time I've see any of DN gm saying he apologies  and say it was mistake of valkyrie stuff.Keep the good work and don't avoid answering ppl even with bad news.Communication is missing here (DN) so I hope you gonna "fix" that.

p.s. is this affected Clan halls?

Robson

if it will be roll back i will be veeery angry.. cos i playing 2 days a lot of time day and night, got already tank on 54 very hard to exp and BD on 52.. roll back = delete my characters.

Zeelgadees

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 08:46:35 AM
No need for paranoya-tripping CLOSING blaballa balba and blabla storys, we know what was the issue, and it will be solved.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

kuko

Better read announcement section instead of spamming here ^^

TifaPL

Ok, we are done here :) The problem was resolved :)
DragonNetwork since 2005

deiwidaz

Quote from: TifaPL on May 08, 2010, 02:16:23 PM

Isnt this exploit, bug or whatever we call it, just about 12h 'old'?

lexximer

rollback, but this topic should be closed  :)
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

tzuc

i don't see the "none" option. wipe is out of the question, trust me a wipe will kill valky. i wouldn't mind a rollback but the database backup is probably older than 3-4 days and a lot of people will not like that, loosing 3-4 days worth of lvl / farm, especially at server start.

the adena that is on the market will slowly go away

suggestion to gm's about tracking adena converted into items: make a list of items that can be bought from shop and that stack, assign a adena value to them and do a query of those items ( not sure if I explained well enough but you get the point).

we've all played nm & dragon ... on valky we got changes / fixes in 1 week more than we got on NM + Dragon in 1 year. appreciate what their doing and consider that everyone makes mistakes
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Kerth

I think wipe would be kinda too serious. Why? Because ppl who are using l2w would lvl up and obtain adena AGAIN sameway as before, just normal players would get f2cked.

Rollback - I think yes, it's good option.

sausrainis

+1 to rollback  -1 to wipe. Im sure there are people like me that dont rly have much time to play and loosing the farmed items and level would be a little sad :)
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]