About GM solution - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About GM solution

Started by Sanctus, May 08, 2010, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gryby

Quote from: SplichO on May 08, 2010, 04:06:47 PM
This is pure bullsh1t i didn't vote for any option cose none of them solves the problem, server needs a wipe and no other way can be fixed. People got clan halls with this exploit, is not just about adena amount ppl bought dys, shots, crystals, stacked sh1t load of items on different chars and is a way to big advantage for those who did legit. So this server either gonna get wiped or gonna take ages till ppl forget about this and new ppl join. I for sure wont play further if there wont be wipe or at least if there gonna be adena wipe to make it wise and wipe and search for logs, etc, etc is allot of work but you cannot fix the fact that there is ppl who got clan halls this way and is pure bullsh1t.

So GF to server if it doesn't get wiped.

clan halls were bought before  bug with 0 prices for weapons apeared.
as i remember only about ~2 clan halls had 2 or more bidders. fight was about clan halls in goddard.
let me quess yr clan was one of them and u dont have clan hall now, so u have ocassion for change yr situation, nice....
u need wipe not rollback cuz then ch will be without owners again
fukin cryier

Boolets

Quote from: sausrainis on May 08, 2010, 04:08:25 PM
If they will remove A/S grade from coin shops there will be l2w spoilers crawling in spoilspots so fast drac sets are unavoidable. Anti bot system needed, or a good GM supervising.

L2w spoilers in spoilspots is like you said unavoidable......by the time they finish with that spoils they will have enough plat coins for drac bows....so why give l2w users to kill 2 birds with 1 stone? xD. And no matter how many drac sets they farm, i they take S out i will know they will never farm drac bow :P and then i can sleep good at night lol

Kazuki

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 08, 2010, 04:14:37 PM
i think nobody care about you,... your just a stupid flamer,..
and i promise you i didnt used any walker to make 100kk (until CH auction was) just me !!,.. and a clan or my clan have 40+ ppl so 100*40= 4kkk ... i dont say that we made this,.. but it would be possible, if everyone in clan is focused on making adena.. if you use your brain you know how to make adean (for now i have ~200-300kk, wihout any lol bugs or something)

btw i wann know your level, pls tell me,.. i bet you are ~53 or maybe lower
Yeah that's so normal to make 100kk+ in such a short time on a 9x server with only 3x drop rate (so adena rate)

If you find that normal to have so much adenas so fast, there is something wrong with you

Austrian3

Quote from: gryby on May 08, 2010, 04:15:32 PM
clan halls were bought before  bug with 0 prices for weapons apeared.
as i remember only about ~2 clan halls had 2 or more bidders. fight was about clan halls in goddard.
let me quess yr clan was one of them and u dont have clan hall now, so u have ocassion for change yr situation, nice....
u need wipe not rollback cuz then ch will be without owners again
fukin cryier

+1
but i think he could not even get 50kk to make a bid xDDD
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

sausrainis

Quote from: Austrian3 on May 08, 2010, 04:14:37 PM
i think nobody care about you,... your just a stupid flamer,..
and i promise you i didnt used any walker to make 100kk (until CH auction was) just me !!,.. and a clan or my clan have 40+ ppl so 100*40= 4kkk ... i dont say that we made this,.. but it would be possible, if everyone in clan is focused on making adena.. if you use your brain you know how to make adean (for now i have ~200-300kk, wihout any lol bugs or something)

btw i wann know your level, pls tell me,.. i bet you are ~53 or maybe lower

The only way in fresh server to get adena is craft and sell SSX/BSSX i dont rly believe you started 40 dwarfs and focused on adena making. 1 dwarf,maybe 2,3 imo :)
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Boolets

Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 04:17:40 PM
Yeah that's so normal to make 100kk+ in such a short time on a 9x server with only 3x drop rate (so adena rate)

If you find that normal to have so much adenas so fast, there is something wrong with you

Is 9x server and people have 100kk+, A-weaps, soon S-weaps...You all are maby blind or something but i know this would happen from day 1 when i see coin system. Make server 200x just so it can make more sense lmao

Boolets

Quote from: sausrainis on May 08, 2010, 04:20:19 PM
The only way in fresh server to get adena is craft and sell SSX/BSSX i dont rly believe you started 40 dwarfs and focused on adena making. 1 dwarf,maybe 2,3 imo :)

You are wrong :P you can make l2w and farm bronze coin with new chr :D adena for everyone! Thats how i see our server start. Server flooded since day 1 with adena when players could have 10kk as lvl 35

DarkGirlsS

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 03:51:56 PM
No (total wipe) we did it only on most exploitable adena + something esle, no rollbacks needed after we scanned,checked,compared everything its really no need for any rollbacks just stop listening rumors and other people who say xxxx things about it, rollback is always easyest solution to do but really there is no reason for it. When issue happened there was barely 400 people online and 115shops , so have no worries everything will be back as it was. Cya online quite soon.
+1
ExCiDiuM <3