so what u gonna do? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

so what u gonna do?

Started by MumM, May 09, 2010, 08:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuki

Quote from: maslina on May 10, 2010, 08:39:41 AM
+111111111 on this,thank god for people who are still using brain before posting....all the drama on this forum makes me sick

let me bet, that come from someone who don't care about the economy being freaked up because he's full of adenas thank to his exploit ? ;)

But yeah, that's so freaking normal that first player could make 10kk within few hours with coins system at the start and that new players will get those 10kk after maybe days.
You only think about yourself because you have the adenas, think also of new players because without new players, the server will die... is it hard to get ?

maslina

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 08:53:20 AM
let me bet, that come from someone who don't care about the economy being freaked up because he's full of adenas thank to his exploit ? ;)

But yeah, that's so freaking normal that first player could make 10kk within few hours with coins system at the start and that new players will get those 10kk after maybe days.
You only think about yourself because you have the adenas, think also of new players because without new players, the server will die... is it hard to get ?
No this comes from someone who come after work and want to enjoy few hours of non cryers in giran spamming shout chat,and no i don`t have my wh full of items from the bug that appeared,i was sleeping at that hour.But keep up the drama,and when someone uses his brain before posting.....ofcourse he is full of adena from the bug.....pffff
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Kazuki

Quote from: maslina on May 10, 2010, 09:30:11 AM
  No this comes from someone who come after work and want to enjoy few hours of non cryers in giran spamming shout chat,and no i don`t have my wh full of items from the bug that appeared,i was sleeping at that hour.But keep up the drama,and when someone uses his brain before posting.....ofcourse he is full of adena from the bug.....pffff
Funny, first you told people to stop shooting and use the forum, now they can't use the forum ?
If you never complain about anything that you find wrong, nice for you... but guess what, GMs asked themselves the opinions of players, so players give their opinions.

If it doesn't please you, why don't you keep play and stop reading the forum ?

Because except telling people to shut up, looks like you didn't even bother to understand the problem or you don't care if there won't be new players coming.

babiskk

nolimits has a point and he is right somehow.you cant push gm on every small or big problem, they do their best im sure.
unfortunately, many of you that sugest thingas and ideas, not takin in mind the HUMAN factor.
greed.bad side of humans.most of the players on server are on age that will never spent time to gain goods, but will use any other way to get it.im not on valkyrie anymore, i spent few hours on it, it shows me what kind of ppl are there, so i wont stay.
but, i really feel sorry, because, the community of server, instead to help admins make a good one, trying to destroy as usual for helping..their self, by using all exploit they can find.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

Kazuki

Quote from: babiskk on May 10, 2010, 09:40:56 AM
nolimits has a point and he is right somehow.you cant push gm on every small or big problem, they do their best im sure.
unfortunately, many of you that sugest thingas and ideas, not takin in mind the HUMAN factor.
greed.bad side of humans.most of the players on server are on age that will never spent time to gain goods, but will use any other way to get it.im not on valkyrie anymore, i spent few hours on it, it shows me what kind of ppl are there, so i wont stay.
but, i really feel sorry, because, the community of server, instead to help admins make a good one, trying to destroy as usual for helping..their self, by using all exploit they can find.
What do you think people complaining are trying to do ?
There is solutions to make server better, but admins are just ignoring them and try to fix their own bugs by themselves.

As for last bug, a rollback would have took like 1h max and if they backup every 2h as they so claim, we would have lost at worst 6h.
2 Days after the bugs, there are still people with stuff bought with the bugs, people with load of crystals and other stuffs.

I honestly feel like they didn't rollback because they couldn't... because, i'm pretty sure they don't have any rollback even if they claim to backup.

I really can't believe admis would choose the path they took to fix the problem... and it will never be fixed this way, when a rollback would have been so simple and not so bad (6h isn't that much)

deiwidaz

Does someone actualy think that gm's woudnt try to do the best whay they can? Its just a little more then 1 week server, and you think they already dont give a shiet about server?

tzuc

i'm not sure why you guys need adena ? to do what with it ? there is NOTHING on the market yet, no armors, no weapons . you want adena to buy soulshots ? only thing you can do with adena is buy mats, but i don't think anyone is that stupid to sell them ? on my chars i have like 5kk adena on both (~70 destro ~68 wc) ... i buy mats as soon as i see them. trust me .. adena is useless and will always be useless .. it's just a reference in trading. mats >>>> adena.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Kazuki

Quote from: deiwidaz on May 10, 2010, 09:57:10 AM
Does someone actualy think that gm's woudnt try to do the best whay they can? Its just a little more then 1 week server, and you think they already dont give a shiet about server?
They do care for the server, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to open it.

They certainly are trying their best in the path they have chosen to fix the bug but it was not the best patch to take and even if they try really hard, it's already too late to repair all damage made from the bug, for sure many players will get away with it when a lil rollback would have solved everything.

Plus for those against the rollback... it can only be the ones online during the bug, so likely who exploited it.
And still, GMs told us there were only like 400-600 players online at that time, remove the shop and box, it leaves not so many active players and a good part did exploit the bug.

So the rollback would have hurted really a few players who didn't exploited... nothing comparing to the whole server now dealing with the damage of the bug.

We do know they try their best but it was obviously not the best choice of action and many players even if they stay, think a lil rollback would have been better.

Kazuki

Quote from: tzuc on May 10, 2010, 10:00:04 AM
i'm not sure why you guys need adena ? to do what with it ? there is NOTHING on the market yet, no armors, no weapons . you want adena to buy soulshots ? only thing you can do with adena is buy mats, but i don't think anyone is that stupid to sell them ? on my chars i have like 5kk adena on both (~70 destro ~68 wc) ... i buy mats as soon as i see them. trust me .. adena is useless and will always be useless .. it's just a reference in trading. mats >>>> adena.
It might be useless to you but not to everybody... if adenas was so worthless, why did players bothered exploit coin system and the bug to make lot of adenas ?

You can buy mats, part recipe with adenas (and 5kk isn't much knowing price of A/S grade), as well as SS, Arrow, Ore, Cursed Bone etc... and all stuff necessary to xp.

Plus Clan need lot of adenas, they needed it to buy CH, they need it to maintain it etc...

Trust me, many people find an use to adenas

tzuc

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 10:07:43 AM
It might be useless to you but not to everybody... if adenas was so worthless, why did players bothered exploit coin system and the bug to make lot of adenas ?

You can buy mats, part recipe with adenas (and 5kk isn't much knowing price of A/S grade), as well as SS, Arrow, Ore, Cursed Bone etc... and all stuff necessary to xp.

Plus Clan need lot of adenas, they needed it to buy CH, they need it to maintain it etc...

Trust me, many people find an use to adenas

mats - clan
parts - spoil / farm with clan
arrow - clan / drop
clan hall - 50kk 1 time from 10-15 people  / mantain 2kk / week ..

you need adena for bones / ss / ore .. which you can get from simple killing mobs
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

Kazuki

Quote from: tzuc on May 10, 2010, 10:11:44 AM
mats - clan
parts - spoil / farm with clan
arrow - clan / drop
clan hall - 50kk 1 time from 10-15 people  / mantain 2kk / week ..

you need adena for bones / ss / ore .. which you can get from simple killing mobs
Gatekeeper too maybe ?
Plus as i said in another post... on this server we do about 20% more adena than retail only.
Do you think on retail they spam SS/Bss like we do here without the support of castle's taxe ?
I played on retail and if you spam SS... you're in big shit after.

There are also quest item, you'll tell me you still can do the quest but when you did them countless times already... you don't feel like taking 2-3 days depending on how long you can play everyday just to do them

And if it was so easy to get all mats needed to equip all clan members, why some people bother buying them or selling them ?
and btw.. what means "clan" ? it's not like the clan was getting everything for free.
Like arrow... what does the clan have to do with it ? depending on how many archer you've got, you can't do without craft.

tzuc

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 10:21:18 AM
Gatekeeper too maybe ?
Plus as i said in another post... on this server we do about 20% more adena than retail only.
Do you think on retail they spam SS/Bss like we do here without the support of castle's taxe ?
I played on retail and if you spam SS... you're in big shit after.

There are also quest item, you'll tell me you still can do the quest but when you did them countless times already... you don't feel like taking 2-3 days depending on how long you can play everyday just to do them

And if it was so easy to get all mats needed to equip all clan members, why some people bother buying them or selling them ?
and btw.. what means "clan" ? it's not like the clan was getting everything for free.
Like arrow... what does the clan have to do with it ? depending on how many archer you've got, you can't do without craft.

i play retail :) 83 bishop on Teon .. with the newbie changes  ( buffs to lvl 72 ) shadow weapons, common .. yes you spam ss / bss