so what u gonna do? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

so what u gonna do?

Started by MumM, May 09, 2010, 08:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiwidaz

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 10:04:39 AM
They do care for the server, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to open it.

They certainly are trying their best in the path they have chosen to fix the bug but it was not the best patch to take and even if they try really hard, it's already too late to repair all damage made from the bug, for sure many players will get away with it when a lil rollback would have solved everything.

Plus for those against the rollback... it can only be the ones online during the bug, so likely who exploited it.
And still, GMs told us there were only like 400-600 players online at that time, remove the shop and box, it leaves not so many active players and a good part did exploit the bug.

So the rollback would have hurted really a few players who didn't exploited... nothing comparing to the whole server now dealing with the damage of the bug.

We do know they try their best but it was obviously not the best choice of action and many players even if they stay, think a lil rollback would have been better.

I was for rolback also cause i didnt play when ppl exploited. But it too late now.

For sure they try to do the best atm, better server - more money for them :)

Kazuki

Quote from: tzuc on May 10, 2010, 10:22:43 AM
i play retail :) 83 bishop on Teon .. with the newbie changes  ( buffs to lvl 72 ) shadow weapons, common .. yes you spam ss / bss
I'm sure you do with only the adena drop ?
And what's the price of SS/Bss there ? as high as here ? doubt so

And i had forgot SA... not something clan or spoil can help about.

MumM

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 09:52:15 AM
What do you think people complaining are trying to do ?
There is solutions to make server better, but admins are just ignoring them and try to fix their own bugs by themselves.

As for last bug, a rollback would have took like 1h max and if they backup every 2h as they so claim, we would have lost at worst 6h.
2 Days after the bugs, there are still people with stuff bought with the bugs, people with load of crystals and other stuffs.

I honestly feel like they didn't rollback because they couldn't... because, i'm pretty sure they don't have any rollback even if they claim to backup.

I really can't believe admis would choose the path they took to fix the problem... and it will never be fixed this way, when a rollback would have been so simple and not so bad (6h isn't that much)

+111 for this guy.. guys we are trying to help the server, bigging for the only way to resolve this. Is a rollback 1  hour after "errog GM" (i want to explain something.. the ppl who use this eror is not a exploiter.. becos buy weapons in 0 adenas and sold the crystals from this, GM put the price, so we dont force the game to make a error.. we just buy weapons in the GM price)
Whit this litle rollback all "problems" who make the ppl whit adena from error.. would be truly fixed.

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 08:03:31 AM
well, i see the point, im not too satisfied with coin system too... but... its here.... i belive that GMs will do their work and balance it.
you all just think that server will get up and everythink will be perfect, thats so wrong... from my rl job in data centre i know one thing: 10% is getting server online, 90% is debugging during time.

so yes, not everythink is done well on this server. but from my 5 years experience among many L2 servers i can tell you that its never working perfect from begining...

About coins.. this weapons, pay Clan halss, and 3 CH just for 1 clan... sendons and first class of 99% of this server.. make too much rinch some guys.. make the money to equip full clans.. in a server 3x adena drop u think that is normal?

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 08:03:31 AM
so what to say at end:

dont panic, give it time to show how it will work out.
dont be such criticists, 99% of you are just players which have no idea about providing server.
dont be such narcists, stop expecting that you know what is best and that GMs will reply on every your complain and remake server settings just because you said so.

enjoy game, and remeber: Fun is not made by server, but by community which play there ;)

never go to work if dont make a fvcking roll back.. and from 0! and eave the posibity to trade/sell/cryztallice weapons for coins..
i have no idea about providing server.. but i see alot of time hou finish servers whit this tipe of errors, or whit GMs stubborn like this... Empy!
we say? too much ppl want a final fix for it! Gms fvck the server to the start and now finish to kill it.
what community? clans are leaving... the comunity is go on..

MumM

Quote from: tzuc on May 10, 2010, 10:00:04 AM
i'm not sure why you guys need adena ? to do what with it ? there is NOTHING on the market yet, no armors, no weapons . you want adena to buy soulshots ? only thing you can do with adena is buy mats, but i don't think anyone is that stupid to sell them ? on my chars i have like 5kk adena on both (~70 destro ~68 wc) ... i buy mats as soon as i see them. trust me .. adena is useless and will always be useless .. it's just a reference in trading. mats >>>> adena.

nono.. adenas pay sedonds class.. CHs and items.. opk now are C grade.. but wait the ppl start to sell B or A grade. in a server 3x adena 20kk is too much money! and ppl hare make 30kk in some hours. u think that is normal? if GMs leave the posibility to make adena whit coins, ok congratulation for it.. but the damage is done. The ppl who start after this, dont go to have any posibility to make 2,4kk to buy the second class whit 3x adena in 40 lvls.. and u will have.. some guys very richs.. and alot others.. very poors.. its balanced economy for u?
I dont undestand why GMs dont make a Test server 1 week to test it.. is better make a restart now that in 1 month..

Tipo

Quote from: MumM on May 10, 2010, 10:58:56 AM
+111 for this guy.. guys we are trying to help the server, bigging for the only way to resolve this. Is a rollback 1  hour after "errog GM" (i want to explain something.. the ppl who use this eror is not a exploiter.. becos buy weapons in 0 adenas and sold the crystals from this, GM put the price, so we dont force the game to make a error.. we just buy weapons in the GM price)
Whit this litle rollback all "problems" who make the ppl whit adena from error.. would be truly fixed.

About coins.. this weapons, pay Clan halss, and 3 CH just for 1 clan... sendons and first class of 99% of this server.. make too much rinch some guys.. make the money to equip full clans.. in a server 3x adena drop u think that is normal?

never go to work if dont make a fvcking roll back.. and from 0! and eave the posibity to trade/sell/cryztallice weapons for coins..
i have no idea about providing server.. but i see alot of time hou finish servers whit this tipe of errors, or whit GMs stubborn like this... Empy!
we say? too much ppl want a final fix for it! Gms fvck the server to the start and now finish to kill it.
what community? clans are leaving... the comunity is go on..

I have my dwarves "temporally" banned.
Probably you dont care. It is my problem, not yours. Be sure I am not going to create new dwarves.
I have not used walker or any software or illegal tool to exploit server. My dwarves went to shop bought goods for cero adena (not my responsability) and kept crystals, money and weapons.
They did not accumulate much couse I was sure a rollback was certain.
The information about items for cero adena and the way to get adena selling cristals was published in forum.
It is normal to buy things sold at shops.
It was your mistake.
Quite easy to correct. Roll back of several hours.
You didnt do it. Who kows why?. Either no database available or lack of intelligence, dunno wich is worse. The solution you chose doesnt correct problem of huge amounts of adena-materials accumulated and has banned players and left them out, probably forever

Players banned for not illegal actions. Not for using a bug. Just a mistake of server owners.
I have been lucky, just Imagine a ban like this after playing a year in server?

Banning players for this issue is unfair, ilogical and is going to cost you many players. It is not a funny thing to level up a crafter, and get all recipes.

Pity of server. At the beguinning even thinking about donating if server was worth, but it is not, for sure.

JeEbok

Quote from: darkcore on May 10, 2010, 04:42:35 PM
+1

GM will confess

PS. many players got banned for this stupid issue
btw wasnt our fault if someone put weapons for 0 adena in shop
( GO AND PUNCH THE RETARD WHO DID SHOP TABLES NOOB DBA)
if you ^Torn^  or who did  such stupid thing  to shop are idiots, players have to pay your retarness ?
something like this happens at 1st week of ``new server´´
pfffffffffff  srsly... i cant even imagine  the next ``idiotic GMs action´´

are u noob? show me server who havent any problems at start? and pls stop flaming if u dont liek it leave it no1 cares about u
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: darkcore on May 09, 2010, 08:52:40 AM
when i found they FORGOT to put price for weapons in shop i buy some of them and putted em in WH
only BCZ if GM has a bit of brain he will make a rollback instead doing Ban
also i tell ^Torn^  hey man i got stuff in my wh better make rollback

quote from Descent

``
Now, those who got the ban, after the extra amount of item/adena/crystals has been taken away they will get their characters back but this will take some time so we had to ban all of them for now to stop the situation from going bad to worst.

Topics regarding wipe/rollback - This is not necessary, as I said the main event was taking place during the off peak hours of the server and most of those who had the chance were far too busy creating accounts upon accounts to store their goods for later use.´´

and also this gives more reason to do a rollback bcz ``off peaks hours´´ so there was only few people playing

GZ for the idea `` lets put weapon in shop for 0 adena  and then ban all who touch those´´
                                                         you are my hero.

temp ban or perma ban for this stupid thing
it is full or morons using l2w
i never used l2w  and i never will
i trained my char from 0 to 58 burning my eyes at front of screen
i dont care anymore about x9
i wont play here
You shouldnt have cheated so you wouldnt have gotten banned... Cheat - always bad ^^. So it`s your own fault dude

vecktor

Quote from: SpoilerAngel on May 10, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
You shouldnt have cheated so you wouldnt have gotten banned... Cheat - always bad ^^. So it`s your own fault dude

What cheat OMFG, Gm put that price 0 adena on weapons so is normal ppl buy cheap weapons, i try to whisp to gm for 5 hours before SERVER DOWN, i droping maybe 500 weapons c grade on giran to 300 ppl. because i was sure for wipe or rollback. Clan desertores have a lot of adena members of his clan told me that they make a bid of 999,999,999 So gm how u can check that ? Other ppl make chars and put 30kk on each 1 for freight whare, Other ppl put adena on clan wharehouse, Other ppl buy many soul cristals and normal cristals, Other ppl buy a lot of spirit ores, Other ppl buy a lot of bssc and b.

Whit ur coint sistem u freak this. GZ for that

I told u NICE FIX.

DogsAreSoCute

Thiis server is full of tards now i know why ... even the staff are ...

Even when the server was not up we ( Some nm's players ) knew that this server will fail ... QQ we all bet on the fail :/
Moreover at the start it failed . . . not like Frintezza or even the servers like Survival - Renewal ect ...
In game mby every hour don't remeber you shooted the number of players on and the  number of shop maker ... but u didn t count the number of bots cause on 1000 players there are more than 500 bots ...
Now an exploit ... you made the bad choice to solve it mby it means you are not the good gms you think you are ...

MumM

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on May 10, 2010, 06:54:57 PM
Thiis server is full of tards now i know why ... even the staff are ...

Even when the server was not up we ( Some nm's players ) knew that this server will fail ... QQ we all bet on the fail :/
Moreover at the start it failed . . . not like Frintezza or even the servers like Survival - Renewal ect ...
In game mby every hour don't remeber you shooted the number of players on and the  number of shop maker ... but u didn t count the number of bots cause on 1000 players there are more than 500 bots ...
Now an exploit ... you made the bad choice to solve it mby it means you are not the good gms you think you are ...

corrections... 1k player him say.. and u say  500 are bots.. but u miss something.. him check amount of "Chars" conected.. not IPs. i know 1 guy and just 1 guy who conect more of 6 chats at same PC. and is just 1 guy. So, if GMs say 1k player... are arond 300 guys whit 3 Chars EVERY1

deiwidaz

Quote from: MumM on May 10, 2010, 07:56:48 PM
corrections... 1k player him say.. and u say  500 are bots.. but u miss something.. him check amount of "Chars" conected.. not IPs. i know 1 guy and just 1 guy who conect more of 6 chats at same PC. and is just 1 guy. So, if GMs say 1k player... are arond 300 guys whit 3 Chars EVERY1

Does it matter?

Kotlet

Quote from: MumM on May 10, 2010, 07:56:48 PM
maybe 2 player with 499 boxes? Same possibility like your theory: without any proof...