Web Analytics
so what u gonna do? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

so what u gonna do?

Started by MumM, May 09, 2010, 08:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolets

Lol you guys are too funny. Nothing will change obviously....because if GM's cared it would have been done already. Its no use getting your blood pressure up about it lol, if you will play then play. Im only playing here to have fun with some friends, ofc im not taking this server seriously anymore  ::) coin system is big lol, not rollback server or wipe is also big lol.

nolimits

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 08:53:20 AM
let me bet, that come from someone who don't care about the economy being freaked up because he's full of adenas thank to his exploit ? ;)

But yeah, that's so freaking normal that first player could make 10kk within few hours with coins system at the start and that new players will get those 10kk after maybe days.
You only think about yourself because you have the adenas, think also of new players because without new players, the server will die... is it hard to get ?

well you dont know me, you would loose your bet.
i play l2 5,5 years, w/o l2w, exploits, etc. and in that time i figured out how to make adena normal way. besides its still beyond my imagination how some ppl can be satisfied and proud of themselfs if they are using such stuff.

so please, stop insulting me and accusing me from some illegal actions when you absolutely dont know me.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

MumM

Quote from: vecktor on May 10, 2010, 06:36:11 PM

What cheat OMFG, Gm put that price 0 adena on weapons so is normal ppl buy cheap weapons, i try to whisp to gm for 5 hours before SERVER DOWN, i droping maybe 500 weapons c grade on giran to 300 ppl. because i was sure for wipe or rollback. Clan desertores have a lot of adena members of his clan told me that they make a bid of 999,999,999 So gm how u can check that ? Other ppl make chars and put 30kk on each 1 for freight whare, Other ppl put adena on clan wharehouse, Other ppl buy many soul cristals and normal cristals, Other ppl buy a lot of spirit ores, Other ppl buy a lot of bssc and b.

Whit ur coint sistem u freak this. GZ for that

I told u NICE FIX.

is true.. is not a esploit..  GM put the price.. so we buy it, and make crys.. i dont undestand why GM leave my money.. i want my money back <.< i dont make nothing ilegal.. i just buy a weapons and i sell the critals in stores..

MumM

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 09:50:56 PM
well you dont know me, you would loose your bet.
i play l2 5,5 years, w/o l2w, exploits, etc. and in that time i figured out how to make adena normal way. besides its still beyond my imagination how some ppl can be satisfied and proud of themselfs if they are using such stuff.

so please, stop insulting me and accusing me from some illegal actions when you absolutely dont know me.

anybody say that u use walker.. we are saying the 99% of the ppl that now have more of 2kk of adena and pay the second class, doit whit coins.. and some clans pay CH whit it.. and to much ppl have weapons from the bugg.. money in new chars.. money in freigit traders.. buy to much Spirit ore to leter sell... ppl have now crys from the weapons Zero adenas.. so we dont understand what GM do, to fix it...

Boolets

If there was a simple wipe + removal of coin system. Everybody would stop b1tching lol. For those who are cry about wipe because they spend too much time already (1 week lol) on server big fkin deal, what will you do leave server and go somewhere else? you will have to start from there 0 too xD. The real players want to play a real game not a joke game. Jokes are for 5000x. I think DN is too proud to do a wipe though :) everybody know this is joke server already so i think will be less embarassing to just start the fuker over.

MumM

Quote from: darkcore on May 10, 2010, 10:01:03 PM
man this is dragon network  ( 6 years )
it is supposed if they open a new server to attract new players at least they should put staff with brain

i alrdy leaved here you freaktard
you call this ``problem´´  this is the great stupid thing ever saw in DN
``players got ban  bcz some db dev forgot to put price in shop´´

JeEbok  tell me when ^TrackZero^ did a mistake like this i bet NEVER bcz he got BRAINS
when Drake uploaded bad code to a fixed RB ?  NEVER MAN NEVER

those ^Torn^  and  Descent  are just NOOBS.

are you stupid right ?
cheat ?  no one cheated you dumb
if i put weapons in shop for 0 adena and i didnt warn in forum or in any place ``you will get ban if you touch these´´
is that cheating ?

do no try to defend some stupid GMs action bcz it wasnt our fault

+1 before this long time in exp on server of L", 1 server of DN cant have this stupidserrors. And before open a server normaly, GM put the server in BETA test... whit the idea of "TEST IT" and dont fell stupids errors like this.

MumM

Quote from: Boolets on May 10, 2010, 10:10:22 PM
If there was a simple wipe + removal of coin system. Everybody would stop b1tching lol. For those who are cry about wipe because they spend too much time already (1 week lol) on server big fkin deal, what will you do leave server and go somewhere else? you will have to start from there 0 too xD. The real players want to play a real game not a joke game. Jokes are for 5000x. I think DN is too proud to do a wipe though :) everybody know this is joke server already so i think will be less embarassing to just start the fuker over.

sorry but i dont think that DN servers are a joke server.. the problem are in this "joke admins" i have a char in Infinity created like 4 years ago.. and some weeks ago i log my old acc and my chars keep alife.. so i dont think so that DN is a joke server.

Boolets

Quote from: MumM on May 10, 2010, 10:16:54 PM
sorry but i dont think that DN servers are a joke server.. the problem are in this "joke admins" i have a char in Infinity created like 4 years ago.. and some weeks ago i log my old acc and my chars keep alife.. so i dont think so that DN is a joke server.

Im not talking about DN...dn is awesome...valkyria is a joke server :P

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Boolets on May 10, 2010, 10:18:32 PM
Im not talking about DN...dn is awesome...valkyria is a joke server :P

Well say

MumM

ok i see now what gms will do whit the server... nothing important. like deve coments in this thread.

u cna close it now.