Web Analytics
so what u gonna do?

News:

Main Menu

so what u gonna do?

Started by MumM, May 09, 2010, 08:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MumM

some guys are now whit more adena and crys that u can imagine... and sure, this guys go to wait for items B, A and S grade to buy... go to wait some time, when the ppl start to sell items in stores to buy it and equip urs chars..

some guys have Soulshots and blessed for all the life on this server.. punchased ofc.. whit money of this bug..

some guys have items.. that buy from ppl who sell it in town.. like armors, weapons, crys, Soulcristals.. mats.. pots, enchants.. and more. what u gonna do whit it? u cant wipe the adena of "legals" players.. is not just for this.. u cant wipe just the item punchased, becoz the adena that him use and now have it other guy, is not "legal".

Some guys have more of crys that u can imagine.. and just use this bug ( is not a bug! is aerror of GMs.. asept it! ) some mins.. what u go to do whit it? u cant wipe all crys! is not just for others who make it be the fine way..

some guys that use this "GM ERROR" when see that cant sell the crys in stores just to dont put ur self char in danger.. Change the crys for ewapons of luxury shop! so inteligents.. what u go to do whit it? some friend tell me that now have adena (not to much) from the "GM ERROR"

What u go to do, whit ppl who pay second class items and first too, for to much chars lvl 1.. (some guys see that in anymomment GMs will wipe adena.. so fast think in something interesting.. buy first and second class for new clan mattes, and bots...)

what u go to do when new ppl ask about the posibility that we was 1 week ago to pay second class change whir weapons from coins.. what u go to say? "was a mistake that should never happen"?? ppff...

i just want know what u do, or what u go to do, whit all this, be coz my clan like others are thinking leave this server.. oh my lider stay in the hail just to show the money that him make in some mins.. and co-lider are empy becoz drop all ur items and say "come here are 1 of my most big errors.." and others guys after drop alot of C grade weapons (that anybody talk about) in giran, leave the server..

from my clan u lost 20 from 35 when u say the shit of "restricted areas" and now u lost 12 of 15 guys for dont want make correct the think. What is correct? restart server from 0, W/O weapons QCoins unables to trades and to sell in stores or droping.. and for make crys too... 3 guys wait.. but not to much if this follow like now.

good idea!!
Drake post saying something that u are a fvking noob, and we go to fell a restart, to make this server a serius and balanced server, and apologizing, saying "we go to put a new Admin" and just change ur name.. and all happy :)

sorry my english..

Voltage

+100 for Darkcore
WHY DA *BEEP* YOU CANT MAKE WAPE/ROLLBACK and now you will down server or BAN PPL FOR 20021012021 days cose i think you have all this server in ASS.
How many ppl you lost Idiots?600?USE A BRAIN LOL,do you  think the  problem will fix alone....NO! :o
3 dys ago 1200 players now you got 600(+/-)... ??? ??? ???
"Wape/rollback is not neccesery" YES IT IS!You JUST dont know how to do it.

GZ for ^GM's^ brains.And wish you fix server in FEW YERS. >:(

Navaro

GM's push ppl to use L2w, but w/o botting chars on Bronze Coins its freaking hard have more adena than 10kk ++ from farm , i said about chars that using SoulShoots (nukers, DD) not leachers. Drop adena its too low to have money for other things that MP pots and Soulshoots. If u will incrase ADENA drop ppl won't botting a lot.

JeEbok

Quote from: Navaro on May 09, 2010, 10:16:21 AM
GM's push ppl to use L2w, but w/o botting chars on Bronze Coins its freaking hard have more adena than 10kk ++ from farm , i said about chars that using SoulShoots (nukers, DD) not leachers. Drop adena its too low to have money for other things that MP pots and Soulshoots. If u will incrase ADENA drop ppl won't botting a lot.

I agree. GMs should increase adena drop, specially on low moobs,  and make for new players cheapest teleports (for quest for 1 proof u must use a lot of teleports, ppl dont have adena for that). about walkers, mby after that there will be little less, but walkers were, are ,will be
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

Voltage

And you think guys then will be no l2w for me will be much more.
For what change adena drop XD . NVM :-X

MumM

Quote from: Voltage on May 09, 2010, 11:48:19 AM
And you think guys then will be no l2w for me will be much more.
For what change adena drop XD . NVM :-X

no and we are not talking about walker use..

HAHAAHAH i knew smth would happen. Well if u geniuses wouldn try to make another starwars server with stacksubs on retails and horseshits like that maybe u wouldnt have got here. But no .,... "ve are ze zupermengz and ve make JIHAD". "Ve implement ze coinz zystem coz ve are zupermengz" ..... HAHAHAHA   FUKIN FAILS !

LoccDogg - HE/WK - DN 15x - off
741581532 - HE/PP - DN 15x - off
SoulDancer - PR/BD  - DN 15x - off
?X?X?X?X? - ??/?? - Valkyria 9x - ??

nolimits

lol ppl, cry a river here on forum, it will make you feel better XD

go on some different priv if you dont like it here, noone will miss you cryiers
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

MumM

Quote from: nolimits on May 09, 2010, 07:18:10 PM
lol ppl, cry a river here on forum, it will make you feel better XD

go on some different priv if you dont like it here, noone will miss you cryiers

u dont see the point.. the server is a fvcking fail at the same start having enables the weapons from Coins... u are in a server 3x of adena rate, and whit guys who have 300kk or more just farming coins some days.. i farm 2,5k of coin (is like 9kk or more..) in 1 hour 30 mins.. u think that this is normal? this is a balance server? the ppl who start now dont have the same posibilitys that ppl who start 3 weeks ago. later GM fake again whit this error from him, and now are banning (some hours) ppl who have too much weapons on inventary.. some days ago i make whit my clan more of 80 weapons D whit coins.. just to try to get a CH in some hours.. and GM say that this is "normal" and keep server "balanced"?? wtf.. im not crying.. i try to save a good server of a good network. some days ago him post more of 1,1k of ppl.. hou much now? wait some weeks and u will see..

MumM

so... nothing? GMs dont go to do anything? ok.. i see...

nolimits

Quote from: MumM on May 09, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
u dont see the point.. the server is a fvcking fail at the same start having enables the weapons from Coins... u are in a server 3x of adena rate, and whit guys who have 300kk or more just farming coins some days.. i farm 2,5k of coin (is like 9kk or more..) in 1 hour 30 mins.. u think that this is normal? this is a balance server? the ppl who start now dont have the same posibilitys that ppl who start 3 weeks ago. later GM fake again whit this error from him, and now are banning (some hours) ppl who have too much weapons on inventary.. some days ago i make whit my clan more of 80 weapons D whit coins.. just to try to get a CH in some hours.. and GM say that this is "normal" and keep server "balanced"?? wtf.. im not crying.. i try to save a good server of a good network. some days ago him post more of 1,1k of ppl.. hou much now? wait some weeks and u will see..

well, i see the point, im not too satisfied with coin system too... but... its here.... i belive that GMs will do their work and balance it.
you all just think that server will get up and everythink will be perfect, thats so wrong... from my rl job in data centre i know one thing: 10% is getting server online, 90% is debugging during time.

so yes, not everythink is done well on this server. but from my 5 years experience among many L2 servers i can tell you that its never working perfect from begining...

so what to say at end:

dont panic, give it time to show how it will work out.
dont be such criticists, 99% of you are just players which have no idea about providing server.
dont be such narcists, stop expecting that you know what is best and that GMs will reply on every your complain and remake server settings just because you said so.

enjoy game, and remeber: Fun is not made by server, but by community which play there ;)

gl hf
Trpajzilk
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

maslina

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 08:03:31 AM
well, i see the point, im not too satisfied with coin system too... but... its here.... i belive that GMs will do their work and balance it.
you all just think that server will get up and everythink will be perfect, thats so wrong... from my rl job in data centre i know one thing: 10% is getting server online, 90% is debugging during time.

so yes, not everythink is done well on this server. but from my 5 years experience among many L2 servers i can tell you that its never working perfect from begining...

so what to say at end:

dont panic, give it time to show how it will work out.
dont be such criticists, 99% of you are just players which have no idea about providing server.
dont be such narcists, stop expecting that you know what is best and that GMs will reply on every your complain and remake server settings just because you said so.

enjoy game, and remeber: Fun is not made by server, but by community which play there ;)

gl hf
Trpajzilk
+111111111 on this,thank god for people who are still using brain before posting....all the drama on this forum makes me sick
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"