MrYoOcker auto res - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

MrYoOcker auto res

Started by user124, June 10, 2010, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

Quote from: jailaa on June 10, 2010, 01:42:53 PM
he wasn't full walker, his bd was only .. usually i leave people who do that with a warn and add them to watch list but ...

Jailaa, if you hold to your word that you aren't gonna use older videos, then do what you normally would have and warn him. I'm sure after this scare that he will not use l2w. Heck, I will kill him if he does, you have my word.

[PS] Kill = PK in game :)
Balki

k0dex

Quote from: bsrealm on June 10, 2010, 01:45:23 PM
Jailaa, if you hold to your word that you aren't gonna use older videos, then do what you normally would have and warn him. I'm sure after this scare that he will not use l2w. Heck, I will kill him if he does, you have my word.

[PS] Kill = PK in game :)
+1000000
besides he was making ketra lol not some coin maker or adena maker

Navaro

I guess worst its ppl who use l2w to farm coins etc, and ruin ServerMarket. You should focus on ppl , who use l2w to get money , or farm mss, and leave chars for all day on l2w. Its just DualboX + l2w on BD, many ppl use suport on box and l2w but  IMO use l2w on BD it wont make u Adena or other profits.... Its just IQ dualbox ;)

Get him warn, and ban BD, but dont main... Plz Focus on l2w botting coins etc, not dualbox while ppl are in game...

It will be lesson for him, i bet that he wont use any walker forever. And BTW, u - GM siad taht that u warn ppl who use l2w on Dualbox while IG, so why u ban him now? Some freaker send old movies to fuk up him... If he will get warn for this movie he wont use l2w i guess, but it was in same time.

jailaa

please stop spamming this topic, i'll talk to the gm's and make a decision. yes the video is old, yes i found his bd on auto follow .. but also

.... on older things i said i wouldn't consider ..
and on auto follow i usually only give warn ...

bsrealm

Quote from: Navaro on June 10, 2010, 01:50:40 PM
I guess worst its ppl who use l2w to farm coins etc, and ruin ServerMarket. You should focus on ppl , who use l2w to get money , or farm mss, and leave chars for all day on l2w. Its just DualboX + l2w on BD, many ppl use suport on box and l2w but  IMO use l2w on BD it wont make u Adena or other profits.... Its just IQ dualbox ;)

Get him warn, and ban BD, but dont main... Plz Focus on l2w botting coins etc, not dualbox while ppl are in game...

I dont think Jailla should use the circumstances into the ruling. Rules are rules. So he should ban the BD and warn the main character. It is no excuse to use l2w on support for ketra or any such thing. But, the point remains that the main char should still not be banned.
Balki

k0dex

First of all who are you BV3 and do you even play on this server? I see u spam alot on every topic, Uare bored or something?
Back to topic, movie is removed from youtube, no proves no fun, now warn him for bd bot:D

eDIT: OK JAILA WE WAIT YOUR DECISION, CLOSE THIS TOPIC.

bsrealm

Quote from: k0dex on June 10, 2010, 01:55:02 PM
First of all who are you and do you even play on this server? I see u spam alot on every topic, are bored or something?
Back to topic, movie is removed from youtube, no proves no fun, now warn him for bd bot:D

Kodex, quote the dude. I think you meant Bav3 and not me :(
Balki

jailaa

ok

BD - perma ban, there is nothing to discuss there
Yoocker - 700 hours ban

since all of your clan supports you that much all enclave clan goes on watchlist, so any kind of bot/follow or anything ... from any of your clan members gets insta ban.

please read this carefully cause next time there will be no discussion and i won't even bother to reply.

and about excidium, trust me .. all their clan is already on my watch list.

k0dex

1 month ban:D ahaha gl yoocker:D
can we trade yoocker ban = not enclave on list?:D ? ?
im joking, cya ppl

Akira

Quote from: jailaa on June 10, 2010, 02:03:16 PM
ok

BD - perma ban, there is nothing to discuss there
Yoocker - 700 hours ban

since all of your clan supports you that much all enclave clan goes on watchlist, so any kind of bot/follow or anything ... from any of your clan members gets insta ban.

please read this carefully cause next time there will be no discussion and i won't even bother to reply.

and about excidium, trust me .. all their clan is already on my watch list.

tbh - this is one of the best slutions evah!
finnaly a good gm I guess : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Creslin

Ok Jaila Ban Erynie Kodex to, Kingkill Nigga all from Enclave. Cya on another server. GL

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

MrYoOcker

Hi all, thanks for the ex1 old video, everyone knows that 80% of your clan years on bots and which is better does not have these people at your computer .... but it is not now relevant, will dance and give it all (with ban reconcile with him for not), but the road checking out the admin and I was not afk, and 700 h is too much, this time to do another character. The server x30 NM I played four years and helped in maintaining the server via a donation ... I provide people with pvp is fun. Please cancel 700H enough I got a lesson. I want to point out this is not the farm that this was not the same as leaving. 700 h is equal to the departure for me ... I am a person working and not having time to do the next character.

Please understand, cancel ban Maina ...
Forgiveness too weak ang.

Mr. YoOcker