Web Analytics
BORING, have to do something. Discusion. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

BORING, have to do something. Discusion.

Started by Navaro, June 20, 2010, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirjacky

What do you expect from low populated server.Last night 600 on line!RUFL
ty/wc-Bane0bi
sc/pa-Dzedaj
ps/sk-CrocelL

Navaro

OMFG. ^Torn^ do something, or u are blind? It was 1.4k few week ago, so wtf, u dont see that ppl leaving? If u can't do it, just coppy file with normal RB's Epics and Oly. Better play on server where its easy to kill RB Epic etc, and its fun from PvP for it, than on server where u can't do anything....

Hurry up. Tic tac, tic tac! Just write something, what u think about it.

Also Last TvT on server, we get full Nukk rezist, enemy get full Archer rezist and we were hit by 80-100 dmg :D

Nabz0r

Quote from: Navaro on June 20, 2010, 05:45:58 PM
Ashee we were w8ited too much. This server have 2 month, and zero major pvp for Epics or RB. On every server are top factor clans, so dont write about w8 for other ppl. This server need changes, or it will die... Ppl just farm thats all, many of us have breke. Online its lower than few days/week ago. I whant pvp for Epics, why u need 5 PT to kill it, or on RB 2 pt? It should be like on official servers where u are able to kill every RB by 1 pt. We whant some fon, not preapere to RB for ages. Also with Epics, let PvP decide who will get it, not fuking number of pt ( min 4 or more pt on 1k server ;o)

If will be to easy GM can increase boost of RB/epic when server get many s80.
You just pwned yourself, and proved how much of an idiot you are. Getting 2 party's for a RB is ages for you?WTF? You really want to farm Baium with 3 party's? Look in an active clan how many ppl are online, in the evening 25+. How is it imposible for GangBang, Infinity or even Lolcano to get 2 party's and clear 10+ RB in 1,5 hours.Or even get 7-8 party's to pwn Baium,Anthy and so on. The problem with most of you guys is that your TOO used to 15x, with dn sets +8, dyna jewels +8, and weps +12+++. If you cant come back to A/S normal equip (like i wouldn't go back to a server without mana pots or stack sub) then DON'T. Go back to Dragon, who ffs, beside SOME normal ppl in A or S grade is a 5000x server. Pvp lasts 10 secs, 3rd skills +5, 2nd +15 ,weps +10 are a normal thing, and so on. Your an asshole even for asking this from the gm's. Because you know that you don't want this for the server , you want this for you and another 4-5 of your friends.

Noob and Beyond

moah123

Quote from: Nabz0r on June 23, 2010, 12:04:27 AM
You just pwned yourself, and proved how much of an idiot you are. Getting 2 party's for a RB is ages for you?WTF? You really want to farm Baium with 3 party's? Look in an active clan how many ppl are online, in the evening 25+. How is it imposible for GangBang, Infinity or even Lolcano to get 2 party's and clear 10+ RB in 1,5 hours.Or even get 7-8 party's to pwn Baium,Anthy and so on. The problem with most of you guys is that your TOO used to 15x, with dn sets +8, dyna jewels +8, and weps +12+++. If you cant come back to A/S normal equip (like i wouldn't go back to a server without mana pots or stack sub) then DON'T. Go back to Dragon, who ffs, beside SOME normal ppl in A or S grade is a 5000x server. Pvp lasts 10 secs, 3rd skills +5, 2nd +15 ,weps +10 are a normal thing, and so on. Your an asshole even for asking this from the gm's. Because you know that you don't want this for the server , you want this for you and another 4-5 of your friends.

when u show me 8 partys online i will give you everything i have... u talk to much for real

peroxide

+1

There morons wanna farm RB with their friends only, GOD FORBID they would make some parties and share the loot with ally or other people ::)

peroxide

Quote from: Navaro on June 22, 2010, 06:31:00 PM
OMFG. ^Torn^ do something, or u are blind? It was 1.4k few week ago, so wtf, u dont see that ppl leaving? If u can't do it, just coppy file with normal RB's Epics and Oly. Better play on server where its easy to kill RB Epic etc, and its fun from PvP for it, than on server where u can't do anything....

Hurry up. Tic tac, tic tac! Just write something, what u think about it.

Also Last TvT on server, we get full Nukk rezist, enemy get full Archer rezist and we were hit by 80-100 dmg :D

OMG YOU ARE STILL HERE?!?!?!

TIc tac toc, LEAVE THIS SERVER, time;s ticking, U have been complaining for mor then 2 weeks now, imagine the time you lost playing on other servers. I understand you, really I do, you are bored, +1, just LEAVE.

And dont go away mad, JUST GO AWAY ::)

Nabz0r

Quote from: moah123 on June 23, 2010, 01:33:58 AM
when u show me 8 partys online i will give you everything i have... u talk to much for real
Dude in what ally are you? FTR ffs? Talk to the other clan leaders, let them announce it in clans,  you can gather ppl, like you can gather ppl for siege's.

Noob and Beyond

pigozord

first of all we did not play Dragon x15
second, none of us never had overenchanted icarus wepaons etc.. we just dont play this kind odf servers.

and last but not least, ppl say like we want make valkyria hi rate serwer with soem overpowered lolchars. that is not true, we just want it NORMAL.

saying that on normal lineage 2 server you have to get 3, 4, 8 parties to kill for example Glaki clearly shows how noob you are. you have  no idea what L2 is.

and all emocryers, yes, please, let all my enemies leave, so I can finally spoil in peace. but damn, whit that attitude you should play WoW or other lolrpg game "helooooo traveler!".

peroxide

Quote from: pigozord on June 23, 2010, 10:53:40 AM

first of all we did not play Dragon x15
second, none of us never had overenchanted icarus wepaons etc.. we just dont play this kind odf servers.

and last but not least, ppl say like we want make valkyria hi rate serwer with soem overpowered lolchars. that is not true, we just want it NORMAL.

saying that on normal lineage 2 server you have to get 3, 4, 8 parties to kill for example Glaki clearly shows how noob you are. you have  no idea what L2 is.

and all emocryers, yes, please, let all my enemies leave, so I can finally spoil in peace. but damn, whit that attitude you should play WoW or other lolrpg game "helooooo traveler!".

You dint had any OP weapons, yet you want to farm a RB who drops EWS, BEWS, EAS an DRACO BOW, with 1 party? :D.....and ofc one party made out of 5 people and 4 bots, but noooo you want this changes for the entire server, sure you do  ::)

And I have news for you friend, your the emo cryer ::) You are the one complaining for 2 weeks.....QQ more maybe you'll get a stroke ::)

pigozord

Quote from: peroxide on June 23, 2010, 11:38:33 AM
You dint had any OP weapons, yet you want to farm a RB who drops EWS, BEWS, EAS an DRACO BOW, with 1 party? :D....

thats the quote I must show at official Lineage 2 forum. hilarious!  ;D ;D

peroxide

Quote from: pigozord on June 23, 2010, 11:57:54 AM
thats the quote I must show at official Lineage 2 forum. hilarious!  ;D ;D

Good ideea, why your doing that why dont you go play on official servers? ::)

Navaro

How poor ppl u are... you are just DN kids, who never play on other servers.You write bullsh1ts about RBs etc. DN boost RBs because they die too quick, on Dragon u can kill RB in 1 pt? But there are s80 etc, thats why they balance server to DRAGON, if they wont boost RB, every RB will die in 30s maybe less, thats why they boost them, but here its OTHER server. U can't make MUTANTS, and u dont have s80 now. Why on dragon ppl can kill RB in 1 pt, but here we need 2-3 pt? Its not Epic, its just fuking RB, we whant some fun, but if u are soo dumb, and u whant 4 pt for killing single RB so what abou EPIC, 8-9 pt? LAWL 1 k server, dude go back to cabe. And if u whant know kids, on off server u can kill every RB by 1 pt, but on off server u have maybe 4 DD or Nukkers in pt, not 6-7 like herr (2x less dmg) and ppl have fun and get RBs.

Just stfu plz Emo cunt, when u get equip as good as we (or enemy) write on forum, now stfu and go farm your B items. You don't know facts but have much to say. Or  u are afraid of farm RB? its normal that strongest will survive, so every1 use on this changes, u will also allow to kill RB by 1 PT, maybe in 2 pt with your shitly B equip.