Archer dmq, etc

News:

Main Menu

Archer dmq, etc

Started by Protector, July 01, 2010, 06:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Protector

so 1st of all u own all ppl who need ToI rbs bcs of nerfed bison < retaired

2nd again like was on all other server ppl want only coins on market nothing more bcs adena now means nothing < retaired

3rd u fak up server every day more and more, and make stupid updates, u know that no1 can kill normal rb and now u nerfed bison omg and u lose time for NOT NEEDED updates when manny ppl need fix chars with stack sub and u make a sh1t for now to change it

4th the most and bigs PvP's was on rbs, now we dont have any SO AGAIN FIX RBS

and now most funny thing....

I'm arccher ( he/pa) ic set + db +f+1 + qa with full buf i was have 4.2k P.atk + used toggle holy weapon ( for gms bcs mby u dont now its gives + 20 to atr holy) and i hit dc robe guy w/o full buf only for 400 since he heal faster with battle heal then i make dmq to him so WTF?!

PS: its says that SA gives 15% pvp dmq so count my dmq w/o it LOL

Start make this server better bcs for now u simply fak up it every day more and more
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

nietrzezwy

First of all, when I posted similar topic u flamed me that I cant pvp and I use mage dances, fook you in your ass to begin with.
Further more, yeah many things are fooked up completely that take away pleasure and enjoyment of playing l2.
The most important, dmg silly damage... it makes me leave the server more and more...
+1 for the subject

pigozord

imho GM should not change L2 at all, maybe minimum.
I dont know whats the point of such a pvpdmg nerf.. yes it's normal for archer to hit some classes with A grade for 4/5k (with drac focus, RB jewelery and perf fullbuff). yes it's normal if destoyer hits you for 10k with frenzy/zealot on. nuker / damage dealer are suppose to MAKE SOME SERIOUS dmg, not hit you for 150 lol.

I have draco focus +0 100divine, +5str, mj heavy set (+2str), aq, lvl3 ogre empowered tatoos and with fullbuff (and I mean fulbuff, sws, bd, wc, ol, holy wepaon, holy blade, wk) I hit unsubbed dc robe mage for 400 with critical. unbuffed karmian boy for 2k. you think it is huge dmg? its loldmg, with that equip and fullbuff karmian boy should get critical for 5k (or more).

another example:
fullbuffed destro/tyrant, tallum heavy set, Dragon Hunter Axe,  HP less than 30%, frenzy, zealot, rage, bison, infernal form - 38k patk.
you hit Smirnek (unbuffed pr/bd with MJ heavy) for 400.
CRITICAL HIT!
you hit Smirnek for 1750.

WTF?

last but not least, mage dmg.. with mdef buff only i get nuked for 2k, i take mdef buff, song of elemental, song of warding, elemental profetction (tec..) and mage hits me for 50 or 100.

imho remove pvpdmeg nerf, let masspvp looks like mass pvp.

EDIT: blahh, I forgot to add that example with destro/tyr dmg was BEFORE bison nerf ;)

Protector

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on July 01, 2010, 09:00:58 AM
u cry too much

if dont wanna play-leave
many ppl said that example in dragon section 2-3 y ago
and whats now? IT ALIVE!

so stfu and learn how to play.
btw i wanna test ur crying archer full buff dmg on mage(sps/ee)
lets see that with screeners!

PM ME for my nick!

what a retard u are ok Dragon alive NM and Infi too but with 100 ppl on each serveR? so STFU idiot
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

pigozord

u cry too much

if dont wanna play-leave
and whats now? IT ALIVE!

PM ME for my nick!

just lol, you want me to leave? if nothing change here for sure I will. you will play on 100 ppl server, spoil and farm mobs easily.

if you want argue with me use ARGUMENTS not pity slogans "omg stop crying, ju dony liek it - leave!". fact is, pvp dmg here IS NOT NORMAL, is freaked up. every player, who pvped a lot knows that. seems you onlyu farmed mobs and YOU HAVE NO CLUE whar protector and I are talking about.

Sowell

they nerfed so many classes and made those changes bcz of those 13 years old kids who alawys cry about anythign ,if they dont have perfect class to pwn every1 come here cry and gm do what those kids want(cuz seems gm dont have experience liek we thought) and here we go,we got a nerfed server ,soon dead ,i dotn understand why gm's dotn let server like it was ,i leveled 1 class cuz i want to useit not for you (gm) to nerf bcz you just want to,you think we are all nolifers and we can spend all time here to change all the time classes cuz today you nerf one class and tomorrow other and so on all teh time changes?let server like it was you already losed half server far now and is already boring bcz features on this server ,you will lose more bcz of this and bcz other servers opened,

btw+1 for protector is right about archers

Akira

firstly, melee dmg is faked up(archers pvp dmg is the most nerfed one), so it is needed to be fixed.
secondly, raidbosses stats are faked up too. You boosted them cuz of 10years old servers like dragon/infinity/nightmare with OE weapons, max lvls and stuff, but tell me, do you see such ppl here?
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

2nFear

u cry too much

if dont wanna play-leave
and whats now? IT ALIVE!

PM ME for my nick!
Yeah , it's alive but what then? It's not the same dragon like it was in example at c3/c4 . All people I know miss these times .Because now we have IL with HB+Gracia features which is totally fcked up and ofcoz 'some updates' ;)

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on July 01, 2010, 09:08:39 AM
only in aden shops example in dragon are near 200 i think :)

Yeah 200 bots screaming whole time that u can't even see what they're selling/buying . Dragon is already dead so dont try to defend this server ;)

Shilen

Quote from: Protector on July 01, 2010, 06:16:24 AM

2nd again like was on all other server ppl want only coins on market nothing more bcs adena now means nothing < retaired

3rd u fak up server every day more and more, and make stupid updates, u know that no1 can kill normal rb and now u nerfed bison omg and u lose time for NOT NEEDED updates when manny ppl need fix chars with stack sub and u make a sh1t for now to change it

I'm arccher ( he/pa) ic set + db +f+1 + qa with full buf i was have 4.2k P.atk + used toggle holy weapon ( for gms bcs mby u dont now its gives + 20 to atr holy) and i hit dc robe guy w/o full buf only for 400 since he heal faster with battle heal then i make dmq to him so WTF?!

Start make this server better bcs for now u simply fak up it every day more and more
+1
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

Ber1l

Quote from: Protector on July 01, 2010, 06:16:24 AM

u know that holy weapon toogle works like seeds? u know that in pvp if ur opponent has just divine protection or holy resistance u're freaked?u know that ur dmg is decreased a lot?
DRAGON (Retired)
Beril    (Duelist/Hierophant)                    Off   6458  pvp
PrinceValiant   (Archmage/Evasaint))     Off  10684 pvp
AliGi  (Soultaker/Evasaint)                     Off    1980 pvp
F1atLux (Dominator/Doomcrier)             Off    ???? pvp

bourrin

Quote from: Akira on July 01, 2010, 09:31:54 AM
firstly, melee dmg is faked up(archers pvp dmg is the most nerfed one), so it is needed to be fixed.
secondly, raidbosses stats are faked up too. You boosted them cuz of 10years old servers like dragon/infinity/nightmare with OE weapons, max lvls and stuff, but tell me, do you see such ppl here?
haha rbs were boosted cause of TY/DE
the only way to have more normal rbs is to get rid of ty/de soloing them
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

pigozord

yea, you should not kill kernon with one destro/tyr, but you should kill toi golkonda with 5 archers. that maks perfect sense.