News:

Main Menu

Awesome fixes.

Started by ChujoZord, July 04, 2010, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigozord

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 11:18:06 PM
Awesome secret. Imp. Shield Def.
Anyway it's not normal. You have cried 2 months about pvp dmg of archers now it's our turn.
The funniest thing that only enclave flame in this topic :D

sory dude, you lost. it's not that awesome secret buff.
you must  try harder lol ;)

besides, nerfed archery dmg was a fact. you just cant buff yourself or have shity gear, yup heroes with c / b grade shields lol.

k0dex

and gz rechargers on l2w on siege, was fun lol:D

Toszi

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 04, 2010, 11:18:06 PM
Awesome secret. Imp. Shield Def.
Anyway it's not normal. You have cried 2 months about pvp dmg of archers now it's our turn.
The funniest thing that only enclave flame in this topic :D

Cause pvp dmg of archers was freaked up. Now there isnt any problem with the dmg of mages, but with your clans setup...

On the road again. :D

Neozinhu

PR with full buff in that stuff.....5k patk aprox...

ur deflect arrow is lvl 1... u have low p.def....wanted to be hitted by 50? O_o

And about ur hits... Song Of elemental + elemental protection + specific resist...all that is needed to pwn ur dmg...even w/o element in armors.
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

pigozord

all of us had draco focus, ant queens, empowered ogres tatoos, all used talisman patk, all of us used patk potion. with fullbus my HE/PAL (+5str) have nearly 5k patk. So now think about PR with more patk and deadly eye.

you still think that 1.3k critical is huge dmg? you use shitty shields and most important you dont use proper buffs. by looking at your buff setup I must say, add ONE mor buff and enclave will be hitting you 1/3 weaker. and no, it's not windstorm lol. if GM want to check what I'm talking about - pm me here or in game - nigga.

about your dmg.
your clan consists of SH, SPS and Necro classes only. So its realy easy to buff ourselves with full resists. didnt you notcied, that if any of us lost single buff like elemental protection / mdef buff / warding / etc, he recived dmg like 1/2k? not our fault you dont use curses or debuffs.
what you want? you would like to hit for 1k on fullresisted archer/tank party? check your casting speed, your debuff skills. now check archery atack speed and think it doesnt crits every hit.

too bad you didn post screenshots when you killed KingKIll - who came there for fun and without party. he had only elemental protection and MasterGhost hited him for 6k (normal hit).

main difference between our 'cry' topics and your is, we wanted NORMAL archer dmg, you want to BOOST you mages by nerfing resists.

edit: last but not least, we also used party UD.

OliveTrade

i said myself i wouldn't post anywhere except trade section but this is stupid

we pvp vs both exci and enclave .. it's easy to fight both
1. enclave has only archer party - we buff vs fighter buffs, don't even use mdef buffs or other protections except divine / holy resist - they do vs our mage party 1.5k max 1.6k crit  and on sweet they do 600 dmg top crit and we do 600 - 800 dmg GG - which i find good for mages. + andrey got silenced on 3 out of 5 pvp's :D
2. exci has only mages - we  buffed only mdef buffs, most damage we got is 400 from masterghost, when enclave came from behind we got hit 4k damage xD since we had no pdef buffs

also try having a fighter party hitting enclave when buffed vs full mage xD you would be surprised of damage same with exci when buffed vs pdef, we were hitting at siege 1.1k + vs exci nukers and sweetlemonade was doing 1.5k+ normal :D

it's easy to fight vs both clans since it's easy to buff vs them, it's harder when it's mixed figter/mage clans

pigozord

Quote from: OliveTrade on July 05, 2010, 09:34:00 AM

1. enclave has only archer party - we buff vs fighter buffs, don't even use mdef buffs or other protections except divine / holy resist - they do vs our mage party 1.5k max 1.6k crit  and on sweet they do 600 dmg top crit and we do 600 - 800 dmg GG - which i find good for mages. + andrey got silenced on 3 out of 5 pvp's :D
2. exci has only mages - we  buffed only mdef buffs, most damage we got is 400 from masterghost, when enclave came from behind we got hit 4k damage xD since we had no pdef buffs

also try having a fighter party hitting enclave when buffed vs full mage xD you would be surprised of damage same with exci when buffed vs pdef, we were hitting at siege 1.1k + vs exci nukers and sweetlemonade was doing 1.5k+ normal :D

it's easy to fight vs both clans since it's easy to buff vs them, it's harder when it's mixed figter/mage clans

wiseman speaks! +1 :)

Protector

Quote from: OliveTrade on July 05, 2010, 09:34:00 AM

2. exci has only mages - we  buffed only mdef buffs, most damage we got is 400 from masterghost, when enclave came from behind we got hit 4k damage xD since we had no pdef buffs

+1 ^^ and thats all fooks ;) in this topic
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

Neozinhu

Neozinhu

ChujoZord

Im waiting for replay from mages. Not archers from Enclave :]

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Neozinhu

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 05, 2010, 10:11:17 AM
Im waiting for replay from mages. Not archers from Enclave :]
Quote from: Neozinhu on July 05, 2010, 05:59:27 AM
PR with full buff in that stuff.....5k patk aprox...

ur deflect arrow is lvl 1... u have low p.def....wanted to be hitted by 50? O_o

And about ur hits... Song Of elemental + elemental protection + specific resist...all that is needed to pwn ur dmg...even w/o element in armors.

i hate archers...and i'm not from enclave
Neozinhu

ChujoZord

Quote from: pigozord on July 05, 2010, 09:19:23 AM
all of us had draco focus, ant queens, empowered ogres tatoos, all used talisman patk, all of us used patk potion. with fullbus my HE/PAL (+5str) have nearly 5k patk. So now think about PR with more patk and deadly eye.

you still think that 1.3k critical is huge dmg? you use shitty shields and most important you dont use proper buffs. by looking at your buff setup I must say, add ONE mor buff and enclave will be hitting you 1/3 weaker. and no, it's not windstorm lol. if GM want to check what I'm talking about - pm me here or in game - nigga.

about your dmg.
your clan consists of SH, SPS and Necro classes only. So its realy easy to buff ourselves with full resists. didnt you notcied, that if any of us lost single buff like elemental protection / mdef buff / warding / etc, he recived dmg like 1/2k? not our fault you dont use curses or debuffs.
what you want? you would like to hit for 1k on fullresisted archer/tank party? check your casting speed, your debuff skills. now check archery atack speed and think it doesnt crits every hit.

too bad you didn post screenshots when you killed KingKIll - who came there for fun and without party. he had only elemental protection and MasterGhost hited him for 6k (normal hit).

main difference between our 'cry' topics and your is, we wanted NORMAL archer dmg, you want to BOOST you mages by nerfing resists.

edit: last but not least, we also used party UD.
You want us to use dance of blade storm on mages xD GL
Nah we dont need to hit 1-2 k like you said. But even freaking 300-400 cause already we hit 50-70. Look also that you dont have attributes in armors.
I talk aabout max possible resist for archers and max possible resist for mages against each other. It's freaking radicullous.
You think that you ar chers are normal? Check some freaking movies from official where mages fight against fighters and you will see about what are you talking about. People there can have much more buffs.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE