Servers merge ? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Servers merge ?

Started by lasombra, July 12, 2010, 09:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 20, 2010, 05:05:06 AM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/637/shot14072010.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/637/shot14072010.jpg)

Dragon Char, isnt mine, just one link to remember me why 15x is sak

What the? lol

Rudi

Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 20, 2010, 05:05:06 AM
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/637/shot14072010.jpg (http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/637/shot14072010.jpg)

Dragon Char, isnt mine, just one link to remember me why 15x is sak
no gloom no balancelife, sux :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Fildonka

AiO char;) Euros can do miracles;)
[URL=http://img692.imageshack.us/i/fildon2.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Deavon

Drakhoo you are wrong to the part about Drake .
Drake does give a freak about the servers ,i was and i am talking with him almost on daily bases
and i have run unlimited tests for him in game ,before a update poped up about everything .
All i want to say is that Drake is alive and cares .BUT   I ll tell you one thing that he DOES NT give a freak as well
thats forum ,he is totally sick of all cryers/qqers/haters and even blackmailers (you can lol here but its true) .
And yes he is almighty coder ,i wish to have a 10% of coding knowledge he has .
Call me licker ,call me GM-friend or whatever you want but i m telling you the truth how it is and not theorys .
I guess Furesy can confirm my words more or less .

On the Subject , a merge imo is the last move before a server is going to close ,a last hope lets say .
Tho i m possitive to that scenario cause i ll be able to find people to Varka/Blazing Swamp and rest pvp areas 24/7 and i wont have
to camp with bots to find a single wartag to Varka .

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Deavon on July 21, 2010, 01:33:24 AM
Drake does give a freak about the servers ,i was and i am talking with him almost on daily bases
and i have run unlimited tests for him in game ,before a update poped up about everything .
All i want to say is that Drake is alive and cares .BUT   I ll tell you one thing that he DOES NT give a freak as well
thats forum ,he is totally sick of all cryers/qqers/haters and even blackmailers (you can lol here but its true) .
Call me licker ,call me GM-friend or whatever you want but i m telling you the truth how it is and not theorys .

On the Subject , a merge imo is the last move before a server is going to close ,a last hope lets say .
Tho i m possitive to that scenario cause i ll be able to find people to Varka/Blazing Swamp and rest pvp areas 24/7 and i wont have
to camp with bots to find a single wartag to Varka .

No offence Deavon, your a cool guy, but in my book, when you care about something, you work for that something, And tbh, as a mere player , I didn't saw shit. So taking a short but logical conclusion, imo he doesn't care.
And no reason to call you an ass licker , your not that kind of person.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on July 21, 2010, 01:33:24 AM
Confirmed!

greg270

valkirie its mistake, and  , only promises, abaut no bugs and no donations, so promises not bean made, just simple close it

fix bugs on old servers, maybe more ppl will com back

Shreed

Quote from: greg270 on August 02, 2010, 11:32:07 PM
valkirie its mistake, and  , only promises, abaut no bugs and no donations, so promises not bean made, just simple close it

fix bugs on old servers, maybe more ppl will com back

there was only 1 way to get some new players on DN ... and it was "fresh server" (valkyrie) but they didnt realize that those "new players" are bunch of shit faildozers clans that changing servers every week and sooner or later they will realize that valkyrie is just a copy of our old servers + some small bonuses. i was reading x9 forum to see wahts going on there. They dont change even epic rbs. there is hard to kill OP valkaas/frintezza even on x30 where players have OP eq icarus dnets etc.. and they put same RBs on fresh server where most of ppl are wearing a grades :P anyway this new server is ONE BIG MISTAKE so back to the point: There is only 1 way to save the Dragon Network and to make it you need to keep old players in game and try too get back players who left server not "new players" coz they will never understand Dragon Network (this is hard even for old players :P)
Merge the servers ASAP ! befor the rest of players will move out ..

dunno what is currently online on x15 but x30 and x5 was always simillar so you should get around
~400 players from x30
~400 players form  x5
and i think around 800 ? from x 15
~around 400 should back form valkyrie

so it will be around 2 k players which still playing and i think mannny of old DN players will back after merge and you will see that DN is alive again ...

ahh and btw,,, kick out those shitty gms and set up Track Zero as main GM after merge coz its only man with common sense form this bunch of noobzors :PPP

Regards

Neozinhu

Quote from: Shreed on August 07, 2010, 03:54:55 AM
there was only 1 way to get some new players on DN ... and it was "fresh server" (valkyrie) but they didnt realize that those "new players" are bunch of shit faildozers clans that changing servers every week and sooner or later they will realize that valkyrie is just a copy of our old servers + some small bonuses. i was reading x9 forum to see wahts going on there. They dont change even epic rbs. there is hard to kill OP valkaas/frintezza even on x30 where players have OP eq icarus dnets etc.. and they put same RBs on fresh server where most of ppl are wearing a grades :P anyway this new server is ONE BIG MISTAKE so back to the point: There is only 1 way to save the Dragon Network and to make it you need to keep old players in game and try too get back players who left server not "new players" coz they will never understand Dragon Network (this is hard even for old players :P)
Merge the servers ASAP ! befor the rest of players will move out ..

dunno what is currently online on x15 but x30 and x5 was always simillar so you should get around
~400 players from x30
~400 players form  x5
and i think around 800 ? from x 15
~around 400 should back form valkyrie

so it will be around 2 k players which still playing and i think mannny of old DN players will back after merge and you will see that DN is alive again ...

ahh and btw,,, kick out those shitty gms and set up Track Zero as main GM after merge coz its only man with common sense form this bunch of noobzors :PPP

Regards

Nice reply....

but just to add....with merge...some ++++++++ weapons probally would be wiped (hai dragon jedi server!!), and there's the DNET sets...that arent allowed @ 9x... imo...server can stay alive w/o them... and gain moar action tbh...since the dyn would be usefull for all
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

kandhavel

As announced a few weeks ago, we will merge the Age of Conan servers before the Christmas Holidays. Today we want to give you some detailed information about how these merges will happen and what this will mean for you, the players.

We will be spreading the server merges over the next few weeks so not all the servers will be merged at the exact same time. It is important to us to ensure that the merge process goes as smooth as possible. Therefore it is vital that we spread out the work rather than doing these complicated processes all at the same time in order to minimize possible risks.

The first servers that will be merged are the US servers ‘Bloodspire’ and ‘Hyperborea’. The list of servers for the next merges will be published shortly.

It is important to know that during the time servers will be merged, all servers of the same territory (US or EU) will not be available. This means that during this week's downtime - where the two above mentioned servers are merged - all US servers will be unavailable. The exact duration of such a downtime will be announced soon but we do expect them to be longer than the usual update downtime.

When the merge process is complete we will be giving all active subscribers an appropriate amount of free game-time to compensate for the additional downtime required for the merges. The details of this will be communicated once the merge process is complete.

It’s important for us to ensure the best game-play experience for you all, and more healthy populations on each and every server will make sure we maintain healthy communities for the game in the future.

embedded software tools
root server

WindPhoenix

Quote from: DKociak on August 03, 2010, 11:10:32 AM
are two problem with merge....same nicks on servers and rate...
rate can be adjusted. And the nicknames problem: if there are two chars with same name on 2 servers, they can get a name tag, like [Nm]Pwnz0r and [DN]Pwnz0r
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history