Web Analytics
to jaila

News:

Main Menu

to jaila

Started by za, July 22, 2010, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

za

First of all , if u are a game team member u should show some respect to ppl!
I asked politely why am I banned? u answered to QQ.....OMFG what is wrong with you? I repeat: i was not at baium and at antharas i was by quest.so where is my exploiting here? Can u answer like a normal ppl and show players that u really care about this server?   

I am waiting for that polite answer!

jailaa

So, you didn't notice all those people getting clan gated next to you ? You didn't participate on killing a raid boss with people that "exploited" inside ? You're like a lion claming proof for not killing the antelope is that he's a vegetarian.

I am more than polite compared to other members of this forum and especially your clan.

ChujoZord

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 12:04:02 PM
So, you didn't notice all those people getting clan gated next to you ? You didn't participate on killing a raid boss with people that "exploited" inside ? You're like a lion claming proof for not killing the antelope is that he's a vegetarian.

I am more than polite compared to other members of this forum and especially your clan.
So it's reason to ban us that we were there? What the freak are you talking?

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Quote from: ChujoZord on July 22, 2010, 12:05:28 PM
So it's reason to ban us that we were there? What the freak are you talking?

Yes. Now cry me a river. You think you've been wrongfully banned ? Send a letter to the Hague.

Austrian3

aa ban is just because someone donatet for castle i am 100 % sure haha

they cant take castle with 4 clan zerg.. so they donate to ban us for a small reason.. thats all....

or why Bloodseeker isnt banned ?
why C Weapons exploiders not banned ?
why changed their mind from 5 day (120 hour) to 1 month ?

reason: oly, castle,...
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

maslina

Quote from: jailaa on July 22, 2010, 12:04:02 PM

No no his answer is smth like.....if i`m in pagan temple and i entered by quest and right next to me  appears a guy that enters without quest and someone makes a screenshot i will get ban too.why you guys don`t understand....this fair judgement,and about being polite,pls men you don`t have a clue about what being polite is,replying GTFO and QQ more when people ask you smth makes you with nothing better than the forum Trools.
   Peace,and now GO GO close another topic or delete it
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Austrian3

Jailaaa.... u said your polite ... specially to us...
"Send a letter to the Hague." well i see
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

jailaa

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 12:10:22 PM
aa ban is just because someone donatet for castle i am 100 % sure haha

they cant take castle with 4 clan zerg.. so they donate to ban us for a small reason.. thats all....

or why Bloodseeker isnt banned ?
why C Weapons exploiders not banned ?
why changed their mind from 5 day (120 hour) to 1 month ?

reason: oly, castle,...

Yes, they sent me the euro's. I made photoshop'ed screenshots of excidium clan gating at baium at antharas. I'm an EVIL EVIL GM !!!. Enclave/TheHero & AOD made a fund where they each payed 1000 E and sent it to me to make up this amazing story that I would use to trick Torn & Descent into banning you.

za

OMFG !
i asked u nice to answer polite and what do u do?  

Give me proff that i used clan gate for any epic, and then u ban me!!!!   Until u show those proff(wich u dont have) I demand u to unban my char! and do it fast!

jailaa

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 12:15:09 PM
OMFG !

Give me proff that i used clan gate for any epic, and then u ban me!!!!   Until u show those proff(wich u dont have) I demand u to unban my char! and do it fast!

I demand you make Michael Jackson black again and also bring back his potato nose. AND DO IT FAST !

SmiteMe

lalalalalalal just leeave server lolz :D because all what you guys doing here is ... yes.... is crying for unban , and that will ( i think ) never happen :) because exploiD is exploiD (slang talking) and shoudl be punish !

hehe you made my day, first time in this week im not bored in work ;D

zippobg

Quote from: za on July 22, 2010, 12:15:09 PM
OMFG !

Jaila do it fast or He  will hack and destroy the server !!!  ;D
SadFace
WC/OL