scary

atleast reuse time must be fixed..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

ptak12

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 03:51:54 PM
Maybe in official have also combat pot,tattoo of witch,Heals and DNET sets? You have made the mages that have self heal almost unkillable and able to use cancel every 10 seconds NOT once in each pvp. How the hell someone will be able to kill for example a Sps/EE if you hit for 1.5 max in best situation and he all the time use only slow (have 4 focking slow skills),  Cancel, UNLIMITED mana with enchanted Clarity and blessing of eva ready every 2 minutes? He will heal himself until he makes you have no mana/no buffs. and kill you after for fun. I don't mention the freaking trance that i have seen it landed on ppl that have mental aegis,wisdom passive and vengeance active(And god damn generally all debuffs lands a lot even if you have 3k mdef  almost the same that land when farming elpies!)

lol if u hit 1.5 max rly delete char, i was with 2.5 pdef and archers dmg was higher and mages hit low now with 6k matack im hitting 200, and now u cry about debuffs, u wanna make mages useless

VforVanilla

Quote from: ptak12 on September 06, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
lol if u hit 1.5 max rly delete char, i was with 2.5 pdef and archers dmg was higher and mages hit low now with 6k matack im hitting 200, and now u cry about debuffs, u wanna make mages useless

Men get some time Cop, Improve shield and windstorm and then come out to talk. Even a non tank mage doesn't get that dmg so cut the crap.

Blizzer

Quote from: TrackZero on September 06, 2010, 03:13:03 PM
Okey let me reply here because what you ask is pretty much insane.

C3 and part of C4 cancelation skill was uber overpowered (I AGREE) for ones who doesnt remeber ill remind you cancel was removing all skills by 100% chance (!!!). Now cancel removes 4-5 buffs (SO>???????), let me show you description of l2off for cancelation skill:
Removes multiple buffs from an enemy. So, multiple means more then 1 right, and what do you want to make cancel not removing skills at all? So point of the skill is what?We cant delete the purpose of the skill, we didnt made it but we cant simple delete it cause if we do it lets then do it for all classes? Lets remove all skills from game then.......sensless
DA's and SK's Touch of Death used to work in the same way as Cancel in C4, maybe you can boost it too  :) (dunno if you did it on NMx30, on DNx15 it removes 1 buff  ::)).
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

ptak12

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 04:22:34 PM
Men get some time Cop, Improve shield and windstorm and then come out to talk. Even a non tank mage doesn't get that dmg so cut the crap.

lol of course i was with cop, imp shield and windstorm

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: scary on September 06, 2010, 04:09:25 PM
atleast reuse time must be fixed..
That does makes sense, and im checking it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VforVanilla

Quote from: ptak12 on September 06, 2010, 04:28:05 PM
lol of course i was with cop, imp shield and windstorm

Tell me how the hell to believe that when i as a fighter with about 2.2k pdef, Deflect arrow lvl 2 and Song windstorm without shield on hand and Cop was getting from full buff Gladiator/Archer with an average enchanted IC Bow 1800-1900 dmg??

trooperXkoki

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 04:39:42 PM
Tell me how the hell to believe that when i as a fighter with about 2.2k pdef, Deflect arrow lvl 2 and Song windstorm without shield on hand and Cop was getting from full buff Gladiator/Archer with an average enchanted IC Bow 1800-1900 dmg??
thats low dmg...myb were normal hits :DDDDDDD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TrackZero on September 06, 2010, 04:36:46 PM
That does makes sense, and im checking it.
and what would be wrong with reuse? Its the standard reuse for SPS from official l2. And the stacking/custom things from DNET aren't modifying the reuse in anyway. Its nothing wrong with the reuse. Dont try to find something wrong with cancel where there isnt anything wrong with it. It was already nerfed like hell when c4 ended, now why nerf it again? First Blizzard, now cancel, are u trying to kill SPS class? When was the last nerf archers had? and they are hitting the hardest hits in PVP. Can you say that aint true?
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

VforVanilla

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 06, 2010, 09:10:17 PM
and what would be wrong with reuse? Its the standard reuse for SPS from official l2. And the stacking/custom things from DNET aren't modifying the reuse in anyway. Its nothing wrong with the reuse. Dont try to find something wrong with cancel where there isnt anything wrong with it. It was already nerfed like hell when c4 ended, now why nerf it again? First Blizzard, now cancel, are u trying to kill SPS class? When was the last nerf archers had? and they are hitting the hardest hits in PVP. Can you say that aint true?

Dude you continue to say things that make no sense. Before Blizzard was bugged and was not looking how many mdef the enemy had and was 100%. Now got fixed and look that like all debuffs. Is this considered a nerf? or simply whatever OP is changed to normal is considered nerf to you?

joroboro

for what archers you talk? archer/glad,archer/warl or ..? cuz we talk only for sps/ee cuz
with sleep archer get min 2 x cancel after that we are like npc w/o buff

scary

if u got dnet set and ur buffed correctly archer cant make u big dmg...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005