wtf with cansel - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

wtf with cansel

Started by POUSEGAMANE, August 16, 2010, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 04:51:52 PM

thats what i said, but now removing speed and decresing %dmg reduced from buffs will make both side cry.
pr/glad isnt nerfed yet? and as i said mostly nerfs touch combos that are fine, and the only bad thing they did is they share sub with some lol op mutant raping shit. Welcome to stack sub and mutant system
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Deavon

@ Furesy ,duelist spirit does nt add attack speed but critical damage .

@ Sali , i was the second who made pr/glad? Mason was first ,did someone get it forbitten to make pr/glad after? All i i wanna say it ,ofc they did nt nerf it since many people made pr/glad after me but they dont have the skills to handle a char like this .Its an extreme char which hits good but it got many disadvantages too as well .

Anyhow pr/glad will be past soon ,you ll be able to make pr/glad ofc again but limited to 80 lvl which means no FS and around 5 evasion and 2k hp/cp lost .

But i have rdy solution in this case too :D

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on September 08, 2010, 12:16:49 AM
@ Furesy ,duelist spirit does nt add attack speed but critical damage .
Like I don't know that! You disappoint me Thanos! I was referring to the comparison between PR/WL and PR/Glad, where PR/WL had Focus Attack and PR/Glad has Duelist Spirit, where PR/WL had to choose between Rapid Shot and Focus Atk (Atk speed or Crit dmg) since those did not stack, while PR/Glad could use both and have both advantages (Crit dmg and Atk speed!)

Read my Greek friend! ;(

EDIT: And that comparison was made in the first place because where PR/WL had to choose, they actually nerf it, and where PR/Glad had both bonuses and advantages, they don't nerf it! (or wait, 'fix'!)

Deavon

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2010, 12:20:29 AM
Read my Greek friend! ;(

i read rly quick :p   

p.s: Like you could nt make pr/glad after pr/wl got nerfed/killed or whatever noob :D

WindPhoenix

Yeah man, Furesy knows... stuff! :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Mesalina

well some people can  pown in whatever combo  mage or fighter,(im not one of them at all)
for some it will take years to learn it .Misiek got a new archer new brand:) he  do not have even SP for skills but already star to QQ aboute cancel  when he is always in the cancel range ..i  gues he stil think he have a dagger in the hands and he wanna bluff .
deavon or cthon they have similar way to fight maybe similar atribute on bow, not sure yet aboute  it, but even if i find out its imposible to gamble with atribute defence when u are under attack,its a huge diference when u have to heal your self against 4 archers hiting u for 1 k each and  when you have to do it vs 2 hiting for 3 k each.

the future looks pink! when atribute drama will end there will be other drama.
what is better than eternal bliss? Nothing. but a slice of bread is better than nothing. So a slice of bread is better than eternal bliss.
Valeria Messalina, (c. 17/20 â€" 48) was a bloody Roman Empress .The ancient Roman sources (particularly Tacitus and Suetonius), portray Messalina as insulting, disgraceful, cruel, avaricious, and a foolish nymphomaniac.

Sali

Quote from: Deavon on September 08, 2010, 12:16:49 AM

u know it wasnt anything personal about pr/glad and u, but no w8 it was personal! bcos of u they want to nerf archer! yes its totaly ur fault :D
and as i wrote above, it wasnt forbidden but ill never leave my best he/pp even if he suck donkey balls and its just  he that can buff himself god know what for if every1 use bots...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Mesalina on September 08, 2010, 05:06:07 AM

the future looks pink! when atribute drama will end there will be other drama.
what is better than eternal bliss? Nothing. but a slice of bread is better than nothing. So a slice of bread is better than eternal bliss.
You Sir, made my day :D

Furesy

Quote from: Deavon on September 08, 2010, 12:33:20 AM
i read rly quick :p  

p.s: Like you could nt make pr/glad after pr/wl got nerfed/killed or whatever noob :D

I played PR/WL after it got nerfed and still rolled people :P but for me the thing that made me quit archer was the retarded Icarus bow Atk Speed and Arrow re-use delay, I always liked slow atk speed and high dmg output and they totally destroyed the way archers are supposed to be on this server, so I quit playing it. I went to SWS/EE for a bit and then eventually quit :)

Besides, I had my funny counter measures against the nerf on the last days of Furesy's life :P

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 08, 2010, 11:34:53 AM
I played PR/WL after it got nerfed and still rolled people :P but for me the thing that made me quit archer was the retarded Icarus bow Atk Speed and Arrow re-use delay, I always liked slow atk speed and high dmg output and they totally destroyed the way archers are supposed to be on this server, so I quit playing it. I went to SWS/EE for a bit and then eventually quit :)

Besides, I had my funny counter measures against the nerf on the last days of Furesy's life :P
i always wondered, have you ever tryed contacting Guiness for ego size record? you might win your place in the Guiness book  :P

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 08, 2010, 12:15:52 PM
i always wondered, have you ever tryed contacting Guiness for ego size record? you might win your place in the Guiness book  :P
It's only so big on DN, for few reasons :P boredom, pisses off people and when I still played, it made me put pressure on myself to play even better else I got bored way to fast :D and it was the only way to get a little more out of PvP lol ^_^

Aaah, and I learned from the best!