wtf with cansel - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

wtf with cansel

Started by POUSEGAMANE, August 16, 2010, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 12:59:32 PM

i was being sarcasting with the "nerf" of 100% crit rate :)

It was for sure the most unbalanced thing on dn ever... Nobody could live longer than a second when i targeted him  :)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 07, 2010, 04:34:31 PM
It was for sure the most unbalanced thing on dn ever... Nobody could live longer than a second when i targeted him  :)
Lies, I even killed your SPS/TK a couple of times xD

Sali

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
Just corrected those ones for ya all.

Not to mention, my lovely PR/WL got nerfed to the bone even more! Oh and don't forget, Archers got gattling gun Icarus bows with 1/3 re-use of normal bows. (the atk speed being normal hardly makes any difference so doesn't matter), funny is, to counter that, they increased the resist % of Arrow defensive buffs, rather than actually fixing what is f*cked up, they change something else :D
sry Fur but w/o ic bows archers would be useless now... and when i last time loged to game i couldnt go over 2k dmg on full/semi buffed mages, sure thing there was ppl like Thanos hitting for 4k on full buffed ppl but god damn thats why a single class need a nerf. its like from past to nerf pr/wl they changed this funny wl skill that i cant remember the name, and the only who suffer for this nerf were th/wl and he/wl... whats the point of that? Pushing ppl to changing their chars each month bcos of nerfs is what is wrong here, and why ppl getting bored of this game.

@Altheo- nop still didnt bought it buuuut, i found LoL way more funny, i suggest u try it out
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

TomekAlmighty

The best coder would be a GM who plays on the server. But the bad thing about it is that such GMs, sooner or later start doing shit on the server  :)

It was already said long time ago that mages shouldnt have more than 20% chance of crit (or even less) and that archers should shoot SLOW and crit hard. etc...  

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 04:37:37 PM
Lies, I even killed your SPS/TK a couple of times xD

Maybe when 5 other guys were hitting me too :) Archers were doing 400 dammage max on me  ;)

Furesy

Quote from: Sali on September 07, 2010, 04:44:50 PM
sry Fur but w/o ic bows archers would be useless now... and when i last time loged to game i couldnt go over 2k dmg on full/semi buffed mages, sure thing there was ppl like Thanos hitting for 4k on full buffed ppl but god damn thats why a single class need a nerf. its like from past to nerf pr/wl they changed this funny wl skill that i cant remember the name, and the only who suffer for this nerf were th/wl and he/wl... whats the point of that? Pushing ppl to changing their chars each month bcos of nerfs is what is wrong here, and why ppl getting bored of this game.
You don't understand.
Archers really do NOT need the retarded speed of the Icarus bows (those bows killed archer class actually) since at original Interlude/Hellbound, the % bonus people receive from the arrow defense buffs isn't as high as they are on DN atm. To compensate for the 'lol atk speed' from Icarus bows, they increased the bonus those buffs give, so you'll just hit lower than normal.
You want to know why they did that? Because people would whine who bought those Icarus bows that their bows sucked now without the 'special' re-use delay, so rather than fixing something that they f*cked up themselves and has totally destroyed archer class. They rather boost the bonus of arrow resist buffs to compensate against the extra power the atk speed of the Icarus bow gives.

PR/WL got nerfed because they removed Focus Attack bonus (weird really, because that buff didn't even stack with Rapid shot, so you had to choose, Atk Speed or more dmg), but not only that, they also nerfed it in run speed (can't kite with it, it has -10 run speed by standard, at least mine did, personal nerf qq)
But ah well, now there is Glad/Archer which has a similar skill as WL that does stack with Rapid shot, so you have extra dmg and extra atk speed and they don't nerf that, lol'ed.

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 07, 2010, 04:51:48 PM
Maybe when 5 other guys were hitting me too :) Archers were doing 400 dammage max on me  ;)
Such a lie, back then on forums you even admitted I was hitting you the hardest of all archers, and I hitted you around 2.5k with Furesy. :]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 04:51:52 PM

Such a lie, back then on forums you even admitted I was hitting you the hardest of all archers, and I hitted you around 2.5k with Furesy. :]

I sure did admit that you were the hardest hitting archer but that dammage can never be made to a sps/tk... (dunno about now)

Maybe you did hit me that hard but i wasnt fullbuffed than for sure. I was doing lots of test on my char, with devilstar (He/pr), Liti (he/wl), Cthon(he/wk?), hitting me from back and it never went over 600 (without SOF,UD.. ofcourse).  ;)

Not to mention i had shield of faith and vengance that worked 100% back than <- yet another thing that freaked up the server

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 07, 2010, 05:01:37 PM
I sure did admit that you were the hardest hitting archer but that dammage can never be made to a sps/tk... (dunno about now)

Maybe you did hit me that hard but i wasnt fullbuffed than for sure. I was doing lots of test on my char, with devilstar (He/pr), Liti (he/wl), Cthon(he/wk?), hitting me from back and it never went over 600.  ;)
But they are not me. PR/WL in Interlude, especially Furesy was critting very very hard, and I'm sure I surpassed 2k on you, at Aden gate we even tested, both fullbuffed. And I remember things well! xD

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 05:04:07 PM
But they are not me. PR/WL in Interlude, especially Furesy was critting very very hard, and I'm sure I surpassed 2k on you, at Aden gate we even tested, both fullbuffed. And I remember things well! xD

I know when it was, it was when npcs were down and there was a pvp outside aden... But yea it never went over 1k im 100% sure. I know your char could crit the hardest, since you were also the slowest hiting archer, but it could never crit 4 times harder than any other.

I think your best hit on me was about 1.1k but i didnt had advanced block shield on me than. So it would be abit lower. I remember it pretty well since i was checking out the skills of pr/wl on google, cuz i was wondering why the f. can you crit twice as hard as others do...

Too bad our old clan forum doesnt work, since i posted lots of screens of the best equiped archer dammages on me, cuz i was trying to convince my clan mates to make mage/tanks cuz of the low dammage and 100% crit rate + sof  ;D

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 07, 2010, 05:09:17 PM
I know when it was, it was when npcs were down and there was a pvp outside aden... But yea it never went over 1k im 100% sure. I know your char could crit the hardest, since you were also the slowest hiting archer, but it could never crit 4 times harder than any other.

I think your best hit on me was about 1.1k but i didnt had advanced block shield on me than.
Yea I hit slowest, 649 atk speed ftw, but ah well, that's long time ago now! So doesn't really matter anymore, only back than archers were fun to play. And we can argue about the damage until we both drop dead :D

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2010, 05:13:49 PM
Yea I hit slowest, 649 atk speed ftw, but ah well, that's long time ago now! So doesn't really matter anymore, only back than archers were fun to play. And we can argue about the damage until we both drop dead :D

Well its not much to argue about, cuz i still have some screens of some of the best quiped archers hitting me on fullbuffs (when they had even berserker on, potions and stuff) and it was 600 max... So it wouldnt make any sence for your char to crit for 2k :P

And im always very sure about my tests, since i have done lots of em  ;D

TomekAlmighty

No magic crits, slow attacking archers, no dynasty/icarus, no augmentations and no SOF/"OL invincible thing" were the best pvp days...

scary

what ur discussing, since no1 will nerf anything.
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005