News:

Main Menu

For Track and those interested

Started by WindPhoenix, August 18, 2010, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecho

Quote from: slimx on August 18, 2010, 05:18:35 PM
mby if we put in shops full C/B grade armor and wep + bss/ss D/C/B and
mby some custom npc buffs until lvl 74 or smth would help a bit in bringing new ppl to srv

+1
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Quote from: joroboro on August 21, 2010, 12:51:16 PM
i read here bullshits after bullshits , server is good just some people don't know what to do and never stop  cry
You are noob, and even not realize that.
Quote from: Furesy on August 21, 2010, 10:41:06 AM
Ahaha, Lineage 2 is dead, accept it, move on! Nothing you can change about that!

Though, if servers would merge (yea right), I'll play again! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6Ajc0HR3A

Not L2 , just NM  ;D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sethpwnz on August 24, 2010, 07:29:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-6Ajc0HR3A

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL xD
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Mioo

Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Zippey

What do you expect to acheive by merging servers?  Have you thought that actually people might leave because of it?  I want to play on a x30 server with stack sub not a x15 or a x9.  Im sure there are other people who play the other servers who feel the same.  I am a fairly new player to this server coming from Dragon. I know a lot of people complain about Temp dominance but if you don't like it do like Temp have and make one big solid alliance and fight them instead of QQ on forum. As for new player I think putting B grade in shops would help.
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Zippey on August 24, 2010, 10:44:37 PM
What do you expect to acheive by merging servers?  Have you thought that actually people might leave because of it?  I want to play on a x30 server with stack sub not a x15 or a x9.  Im sure there are other people who play the other servers who feel the same.  I am a fairly new player to this server coming from Dragon. I know a lot of people complain about Temp dominance but if you don't like it do like Temp have and make one big solid alliance and fight them instead of QQ on forum. As for new player I think putting B grade in shops would help.
soon - red
asap - yellow
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Arienrod

Isokratia

First the movie - on Nightmare pvp is between 2 and 3 seconds. Sometimes 3,5 seconds it's sucks. If you are again Temp  or other mooded hero 1-2 seconds. yes there is no fun.

Second probably more of you have much more then me but for the last 3 months i helped to over 20 new players with A grade sets, jewels, weapons. 5 from them are still playing and i make them S weapons now. So if from every 20 people i can keep 5 what Track can do....

About Temp the situation is not very clear.... It's funny... It's sad... It's ufff...

And we all know why cause they are the biggest donators and Track have not much choice like this.

SO !!! Track start SMS donate you will see the differences. !!!  Upgrade the help for the new players. Make events. You know that i understand that kind of staff in 6 months this server can have no 100-200 but 1-2k players.
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

Weezer

Events wont help, u will see always the same people on event. Only thing that will happen is the the richest people will become even richer.

We need event for new people, not pvp events or something like that.

There's a lot of things that could be done to improve gameplay for new people, for example:

- B Grade Items on shops
- A Grade Items on shops

Could be for adena or for some quest item (need coding), for quest item it could be like this, u get quest to farm, need to have lvl range to get quest and teleport/npc that only allow entrace if u in proper lvl, if u go to B Grade spot u need to be 40 to 52 (so u need farm to get items B, while u on C Grade).

For A Grade Spot u need to be 52 to 61, so u will farm for A while u on B Grade, even make something for like S Grade Sets.

This could make some fun, since people will need to farm while XP to get items, and if there's a lot of people they will fight for spawn, means more pvp for than, and since high lvl's couldnt join people will fight between each other with almost same equips (no QQ about OE items or other things, no buff bots, u will need chars on lvl or people to help u).

- Increase spoil rate for some all S Grade Items and also change mobs for spoil, some items r just to hard to spoil for new people, they would need spend hundreds of hours to make a S Set.

- Increase Manor rewards and cap for a maximun ammount of a item a player can get, for example: each player could only get 100 M. Alloy from Manor, since u cant prevent l2w from trading with Manor at least make all people have chances to get those rewards. Increase Manor dont mean to increase ammount of crops a castle can get, so castle owner will still have the same ammount of BOGS, only players will have more chances to get rewards.

- NPC Buff Bot: for people till lvl 80 have buffs, 1 hour buffs, all buffs 1 lvl less than max lvl of buff, so Acumen lvl 2, Zerk lvl 1, Haste lvl 2 and so on. This would help people that r new, dont have clan and cant log XX boxes to farm/play.

- Enable all Fortress, some r still not available for fortress sieges, for new people would be fun to play on weekends for sieges and face some normal enemy.

There's a lot of things that could be done, but most of then need coding and take some time, but here some ideas, maybe later i post more.

Isokratia

Absolutely agree,

And for events yes i was thinking the same. But ....
Isokratia
DHL
Neli
Samosval1-17
PermaBan

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Weezer on August 25, 2010, 05:35:59 PM
Events wont help, u will see always the same people on event. Only thing that will happen is the the richest people will become even richer.

We need event for new people, not pvp events or something like that.

There's a lot of things that could be done to improve gameplay for new people, for example:

- B Grade Items on shops
- A Grade Items on shops

Could be for adena or for some quest item (need coding), for quest item it could be like this, u get quest to farm, need to have lvl range to get quest and teleport/npc that only allow entrace if u in proper lvl, if u go to B Grade spot u need to be 40 to 52 (so u need farm to get items B, while u on C Grade).

For A Grade Spot u need to be 52 to 61, so u will farm for A while u on B Grade, even make something for like S Grade Sets.

This could make some fun, since people will need to farm while XP to get items, and if there's a lot of people they will fight for spawn, means more pvp for than, and since high lvl's couldnt join people will fight between each other with almost same equips (no QQ about OE items or other things, no buff bots, u will need chars on lvl or people to help u).

- Increase spoil rate for some all S Grade Items and also change mobs for spoil, some items r just to hard to spoil for new people, they would need spend hundreds of hours to make a S Set.

- Increase Manor rewards and cap for a maximun ammount of a item a player can get, for example: each player could only get 100 M. Alloy from Manor, since u cant prevent l2w from trading with Manor at least make all people have chances to get those rewards. Increase Manor dont mean to increase ammount of crops a castle can get, so castle owner will still have the same ammount of BOGS, only players will have more chances to get rewards.

- NPC Buff Bot: for people till lvl 80 have buffs, 1 hour buffs, all buffs 1 lvl less than max lvl of buff, so Acumen lvl 2, Zerk lvl 1, Haste lvl 2 and so on. This would help people that r new, dont have clan and cant log XX boxes to farm/play.

- Enable all Fortress, some r still not available for fortress sieges, for new people would be fun to play on weekends for sieges and face some normal enemy.

There's a lot of things that could be done, but most of then need coding and take some time, but here some ideas, maybe later i post more.
Dissable 90% of fortress, just 1 in saturday and 1 in sunday, all on 1 fortress=more fun :D and increses rewards also

do not agree with npc buffers, it is so noobish, to lvl 61 can be but not 80

agree with all others :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)