Spoiling Issues - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Spoiling Issues

Started by jailaa, August 25, 2010, 10:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nolimits

Quote from: tomogara on September 14, 2010, 10:08:10 PM
Update?!? There is no drop calculator for Valkyria in first place! There is for some serv that dont even exist though - Raven (10x), Judgement (50x), Luna (1x)

drop calculator is there, i was checking many spoils which are there and i can say its okey except this:
1.Custom Agrade recipes spoils arent working @ valky (i think its same at other servers)
2.Custom Sgrade recipes spoils arent working correctly
3.Mobs newer than C4 are not implemented at calculator. (HB, IOP, PI, Pagan, MOS)

Btw 95% of DN drop/spoil list is offilike with minor changes at rates, exceptions are only Sgrade recpies, S80 mats, S80 parts. (im not counting crap like Recipe: Maestro mold)
I know it would be extra work but i think its possible to upgrade old calc or make new one only for custom stuff. and it would be rewarded by big gratitude(donations mby^^) from community.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

jailaa

Drop calculator is outdated. Drops there do not fully apply to valkyrie.

nolimits

Quote from: jailaa on September 15, 2010, 09:19:25 AM
Drop calculator is outdated. Drops there do not fully apply to valkyrie.

really ? ^^ and what are we talking about ? :D

so let me clear this, you are complaining that when there is constructive thread about spoils that people doesnt report what is not working but you are not able to give us some droplist or something we can use to compare if spoils are working or not, right ?

PS: i really would like to help you with this but you are not giving me opportunity to do that... :/
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

jailaa

All was asked was average spoils of some items, the gm's will compare the droplists in the database and see where the fault is.

I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for YOU, the players. If you don't care about this than I couldn't give a damn.

Akira

Quote from: jailaa on September 15, 2010, 11:10:52 AM
All was asked was average spoils of some items, the gm's will compare the droplists in the database and see where the fault is.

I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing it for YOU, the players. If you don't care about this than I couldn't give a damn.

your job is to provide best service, help ppl in need, advertise server to gain more ppl, and actually care what works or not.
For some time I thought you're kinda good guy who wants to help, but lately you proved me wrong. Nice way of showing newcomers how GM's work here.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

jailaa

Quote from: Akira on September 15, 2010, 03:15:25 PM
your job is to provide best service, help ppl in need, advertise server to gain more ppl, and actually care what works or not.
For some time I thought you're kinda good guy who wants to help, but lately you proved me wrong. Nice way of showing newcomers how GM's work here.

1. Definitely not a "job"
2. If players don't care than I don't care
3. Oh I'm so hurt by what you think of me ...

2Dark4You

Quote from: jailaa on September 15, 2010, 03:42:08 PM
1. Definitely not a "job"
2. If players don't care than I don't care
3. Oh I'm so hurt by what you think of me ...

+1 to all...Dunno why you still on this server tho  :D
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

maslina

Quote from: 2Dark4You on September 15, 2010, 04:07:22 PM
+1 to all...Dunno why you still on this server tho  :D
Yea yea when i said epic replies from him were "Cut an Onion QQ more "everybody flamed me......time shows everything.And btw regarding to previos post,why are you still here if you don`t care?
Edit: Quote is wrong.:P Last question is for jailaa
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

nolimits

Quote from: jailaa on September 15, 2010, 11:10:52 AM

we did our best to inform you. but if we dont know what we can spoil how we can report?
for example we know that some S recipes are spoilable at MOS but we dont know which.
so you want reports like this? :

Divine advocate: 200 mobs killed:
DS recipe: 0
DB recipe: 0
AM recipe: 0
DHA recipe: 0
SS recipe: 0
AS recipe: 0
IS recipe: 0
HD recipe: 0
IC boots rec: 0
IC helm rec:0
IC bp rec: 0
IC gloves rec: 0
IC gaiters rec: 0
IC shield rec:0
Draco helm rec: 0
Draco boots rec: 0
Draco body rec: 0
Draco gloves rec: 0
MA robe rec: 0
MA boots rec: 0
MA helm rec:0
Ma Gloves rec: 0

is this what you want ? if yes than please search medical help.....
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

za

TRP, be careful, dont make JAILA 'agro'......he/she will start replying with pictures(I miss that) :o

ionutza

so , leaving the flames at a side for the moment...

i play with spoiler , i wanna know what drop calculator applys here . Is it to much to ask? NO , SPOIL IS NOT RETAIL LIKE !!! SPOIL RATES ARE MODIFIED TO SUIT 15x BUT HERE SPOIL IS 3x 
I ask to much if i say i want gm`s to take a look on the rates?  its not 1 millon mobs...is 20 mobs max in all fog !

Wintersun

It's FoG like fog... but if u ask me I just stopped this place for spoiling. To many dead mobs, to many NOTHING from it. I am old Raven player, there was no problem like here but as I can see noone gives a piece of SH1T about it. So thanks for NOTHING till this time.

Regards