Spoiling Issues - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Spoiling Issues

Started by jailaa, August 25, 2010, 10:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ionutza

Quote from: Wintersun on September 16, 2010, 06:46:37 PM
It's FoG like fog... but if u ask me I just stopped this place for spoiling. To many dead mobs, to many NOTHING from it. I am old Raven player, there was no problem like here but as I can see noone gives a piece of SH1T about it. So thanks for NOTHING till this time.

Regards

hope dies last ...
on dragonNOTwork thinks always moved slow...
hopefully it will be fixed!

Wintersun

Hope? There is no hope. Only hate. But let me think, I didn't want to make this topic like spam machine. Spoil is a fakin important thing here (so why in all hell noone can take care about it?).

2Dark4You

Quote from: Wintersun on September 16, 2010, 07:05:20 PM
Hope? There is no hope. Only hate. But let me think, I didn't want to make this topic like spam machine. Spoil is a fakin important thing here (so why in all hell noone can take care about it?).
Cuz we dont have ppl to do it...Just gm's who ban for l2w or boting....
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

nolimits

Quote from: za on September 16, 2010, 01:41:42 PM
TRP, be careful, dont make JAILA 'agro'......he/she will start replying with pictures(I miss that) :o

i dont like using harsh words at him but im starting to be pissed off by this situation. there are ppl which actually WANT HELP GMs with their work without any reward but they dont get simple math formula:

For 2-3 hours of your work on list and we will do 1000 hours of work for you.

(25 active spoilers * 40 hours of spoiling in 2-3 weeks each = 1k but i think it will be even more)

PS: btw, by spoil list i mean ONLY something simple like list only with mobs which have DN-Custom spoils...
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ionutza

Quote from: nolimits on September 16, 2010, 08:45:01 PM
i dont like using harsh words at him but im starting to be pissed off by this situation. there are ppl which actually WANT HELP GMs with their work without any reward but they dont get simple math formula:

(25 active spoilers * 40 hours of spoiling in 2-3 weeks each = 1k but i think it will be even more)

PS: btw, by spoil list i mean ONLY something simple like list only with mobs which have DN-Custom spoils...

so true. ppl are willing to help FOR FREE . but there`s no1 there to listen.

ChillyWilly

I've tried to work on this issue many times, on more than one server....

I think the real answer to why they don't seem to care is this:

/target mob(GM)
/useskill DONATE

You have aquired item you would have made if you could spoil mats/recipes off ingame mobs

jailaa

Quote from: nolimits on September 16, 2010, 08:45:01 PM

I don't have access to the drop list and Torn/Descent will not give access to the drop list. This is the best I can do. You want more ? Take it up with Torn

ionutza

Quote from: jailaa on September 17, 2010, 08:56:09 AM
I don't have access to the drop list and Torn/Descent will not give access to the drop list. This is the best I can do. You want more ? Take it up with Torn

yes , but maybe you could explain to torn for  us , maybe you read the forum more oftten , maybe you realize that this is killing economy , maybe you /care more . this is what you can do.. if torn gived you power to use //ban i am sure that it will listen to you if you tell him that there is a problem with his server.

nolimits

Quote from: ionutza on September 17, 2010, 10:21:08 AM
yes , but maybe you could explain to torn for  us , maybe you read the forum more oftten , maybe you realize that this is killing economy , maybe you /care more . this is what you can do.. if torn gived you power to use //ban i am sure that it will listen to you if you tell him that there is a problem with his server.

+1
you stole me my thoughts ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

wildpussy

problem in spoil is some recipes are much easier spoilable than others, even tho rate on dn calculator says differant (good example here is imperial staff recipe vs imperial crusader breastplate)
so now your choices are, leave it as it is, increase spoil on ic bp (and other recipes like that) or decrease rate of imperial staff (and other useless things like that)

because like someone said, atm each set needs 1 or 2 parts (ic set = gaiters + bp, draco set = boots and helm, arcana set = boots), the other parts are more or less free and their recipes are near useless

we would like that all parts would have around same value, now if you want to make all spoils as easy as other recs or hard as hell, is another choice, i just wanna say that not everyone wants it really easy to get stuff (because then everyone has it), so please do not make ic bp/gaiter as easy to spoil as imperial staff atm is
-----
while you are at trying to make a better economy, can you also please check Adena, why is adena becoming so useless, when i started playing here, price of a donator coin was 20-25kk and now it started rising and rising
it's even more than 200kk now and looks like it keeps rising
on infinity, which has a x5 adena drop rate, a coin is 650kk, but the server is way older, it had big adena exploits in past, some big fail at donation manager (you could sell coin for 200kk) and alot of botting

so i don't know how is it possible, that here on not so old server, with x3 drop rate, adena is already becoming worthless to pick up
so please check that, maybe it's from anomic foundry, maybe from chimeras (if so, i would suggest to lower adena drop rate from those mobs), maybe ur bronze coin system, maybe adena exploit, no idea but i don't think it's normal

nolimits

WP it is normal. i think solution could be rising adena limit to 99,99 kkk like NCSoft did in more recent chronicles so adena would get its price again cos now everything with price 2kkk+ is tradeable only for coins.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChillyWilly

Quote from: nolimits on September 18, 2010, 12:06:15 PM
WP it is normal. i think solution could be rising adena limit to 99,99 kkk like NCSoft did in more recent chronicles so adena would get its price again cos now everything with price 2kkk+ is tradeable only for coins.

or add gold like Arena has, that might be less work.