Web Analytics
Merge - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by Kufeliusz, January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kufeliusz

I do not want to argue if Infinity players had harder task then Nightmare players - because its obvious for me that they had (more exp/mob, more exp for skill enchanting etc) and because I simply do not care what you think :).

I just want GM answer my question. Yes - no. I am just curious. I do not intend to complain even he says "no".

Ayukens

doing check on general? RESET: clan hall, heroes, skill, castles, forstress... only keep item and sub class is like that mini wipe... and all starting since 0  it will be balance for ppl for no to say later "he was ready and me no" etc etc
a one good moment is by one good idea

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kufeliusz on January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM
Are you going to make smth to balance the difference in making exp, gathering stuff like sets, weapons, enchanting stuff or skill between players of Infinity and Nightmare? Infinity players had much harder task to do.
Servers have different exp rate (amount) , thats the only difference everything rest is same.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dodqns

"Servers have different exp rate (amount)"
"current NM and INF (yes they were same);[(ex. drop/sp/exp...)]"

uh?

iMEXX

my char in infinity and in nightmare got same nicks but in different accounts whats gonna happen now? one char will be renamed>? deleteD?
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

Weezer

Quote from: iMEXX on January 25, 2011, 03:36:25 PM
my char in infinity and in nightmare got same nicks but in different accounts whats gonna happen now? one char will be renamed>? deleteD?

Announcements - http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.180.html

Name collision will be handle with a script who checks for some parameters and will give the name to one who example have more time played,older char made,higher level , other guy who will have to change name (he will temporary get a name mixture of numbers and letters) will have to go to a web panel (specially made for this occasion) and change it to desired "FREE" name. With this way we will try balance as much as we can , so you who have planned lvl 1 bot chars - bad news.

Weezer

Quote from: dodqns on January 25, 2011, 02:34:45 PM
"Servers have different exp rate (amount)"
"current NM and INF (yes they were same);[(ex. drop/sp/exp...)]"
uh?

XP/SP rates r diferent. Adena drop too, but only adena drop.

Oh i forgot, when we kill some epic it drop 6x more epic jewels than Infinity.

dodqns

Quote from: Weezer on January 25, 2011, 03:40:40 PM
XP/SP rates r diferent. Adena drop too, but only adena drop.

Oh i forgot, when we kill some epic it drop 6x more epic jewels than Infinity.
oh... xp/sp/adena drop was the point in my post... ty that u told me...
or wait... maybe red words are the point? maybe its about how Track told two different things in two different posts?
oh, no, forget about it, u are right, sry...
p.s. 6x more epic jewels? really?

wildpussy

we r interested if chance of spoil (f.e. EWS and recs S in fog) and if drop rate of Attribute jewels/stones is the same
so 100% true or not ?
i was hoping for higher rate after merge :(

JoeDoe

Quote from: wildpussy on January 25, 2011, 04:36:19 PM
we r interested if chance of spoil (f.e. EWS and recs S in fog) and if drop rate of Attribute jewels/stones is the same
so 100% true or not ?
i was hoping for higher rate after merge :(

nm = more chance to spoil EWS.
It reason why EWS so cheep are on x30...
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: JoeDoe on January 28, 2011, 01:08:06 PM
or more farmers (walkers) :D
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

seboulba

Quote from: JoeDoe on January 28, 2011, 01:08:06 PM

depend how u farm in HB :) 3-4h in HB with a tyr/spoiler(good one) bd/pp + sws/wc and u have arround  30 ews
nm30X
EvilBunnies