Merge - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by Kufeliusz, January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozyn

Quote from: TrackZero on January 25, 2011, 02:27:01 PM
Servers have different exp rate (amount) , thats the only difference everything rest is same.

well check RB jewels status, was time in C4 when vala spawns 3 times in week... (on infi)

When nothink goes right, go left

Zuluman

I didn't read the whole post so perhaps somebody already replied witha comment along the same lines.

I think it is important to ask why people would have joined a x5 server in the first place. To me it is clear that people would have done so because they had an inclination towards farming and grinding for exp. If this is the case why would you then complain that others had it easier when joining another server. You had to chance to play a higher rate when you started out but decided that you would prefer a lower rate.

I guess what im really saying is STFU moaning and just get ready to fight ;)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

seboulba

Quote from: Zuluman on January 29, 2011, 10:46:40 AM
I didn't read the whole post so perhaps somebody already replied witha comment along the same lines.

I think it is important to ask why people would have joined a x5 server in the first place. To me it is clear that people would have done so because they had an inclination towards farming and grinding for exp. If this is the case why would you then complain that others had it easier when joining another server. You had to chance to play a higher rate when you started out but decided that you would prefer a lower rate.

u come back too ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

cerebelo

Quote from: Zuluman on January 29, 2011, 10:46:40 AM

u askyourself why ppl choose x5 when they could choose x15 or x30 or x200 ? the answer is that some ppl wanted to taste more of this game , and others allready did that and wanted to rush for advanced part of it .....

you talk sensless ...... this kind of game have a concept ..... u spend more time =u become stronger and  u have more advantage .
got me ?
and x5 = compress real time x5 while your play time is compressed x5x6 ..... so u got 5 extra chances to get your char better then mine....simple as i wrote

again i must say i am very happy with this merge but a guy need an extra explination of what is obvious ..... now it looks like infinity is fighting with knifes while nightmare are equiped with shotguns ... but u know what ? i am still glad that we can fight toghether same team or as oponent

"I guess what im really saying is STFU moaning and just get ready to fight ;) " <---------- kid detected
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

magnitogorsk

Sorry to intrrerupt all the people, but i just checked my account and it seems to me the merge was about NIGHTMARE/VALKYRIA ,not NIGHTMARE/INFINITY.All the chars i had on valkyria are on nightmare now, so some1 enlighten me please??
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)

tomogara

Quote from: magnitogorsk on January 30, 2011, 06:32:11 AM
Sorry to intrrerupt all the people, but i just checked my account and it seems to me the merge was about NIGHTMARE/VALKYRIA ,not NIGHTMARE/INFINITY.All the chars i had on valkyria are on nightmare now, so some1 enlighten me please??

Maybe use main loader and do fullcheck as it says?

magnitogorsk

Quote from: tomogara on January 30, 2011, 11:31:03 AM
Maybe use main loader and do fullcheck as it says?

Yea,works  ;)
magnitogorsk aw/sk wk.sws pp.sws glad/des
Prometeu th/pp bp/wc tyrant/des aw/pal
Prom ty.des wk.bd des/spoil  spoiler/sh :D
18/04/2010 MOS, Simun: You are a great and old player, Atreide :P
17/06/2011 Coliseum, Ako: You are a noob, no1 ever told me you are good, except of BESEN :)