Web Analytics
Merge

News:

Main Menu

Merge

Started by Kufeliusz, January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kufeliusz

Are you going to make smth to balance the difference in making exp, gathering stuff like sets, weapons, enchanting stuff or skill between players of Infinity and Nightmare? Infinity players had much harder task to do.

Vegas

there is not so big difference between server as i know, just adena drop and exp, rest is almost same imo

cerebelo

Quote from: Vegas on January 25, 2011, 12:37:43 PM
there is not so big difference between server as i know, just adena drop and exp, rest is almost same imo

in your opinion this "not big differenece " count that while i have 1 char lvl 85 on infy , nm players  could in same time exp 6 chars same lvl ?
but i am glad that we will be many :D
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

trooperXkoki

how long take you to make your char lvl 85 on inf?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

dodqns

Quote from: cerebelo on January 25, 2011, 12:44:35 PM
in your opinion this "not big differenece " count that while i have 1 char lvl 85 on infy , nm players  could in same time exp 6 chars same lvl ?
but i am glad that we will be many :D
Nah. This "not big differenece " count that if u have one char 80 lvl and some guy from NM have one char  80 lvl, u've played 6 times more than him ^^ more.. hmmm... "personal expirience" for you ^^

Ayukens

12 hour playing on x30 = char lv 1 to lv 60+ if pick drops and adena and alone with 1 buff with pof ( adena done 30kk +-)

12 hour playing  on x5 = char lv 1 to 40+ if pick drops and adena and alone with buff with pof (adena done 10kk +-)

And no using pet for lvl up, cause then can be more fast then...
a one good moment is by one good idea

Weezer

Quote from: Kufeliusz on January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM
Are you going to make smth to balance the difference in making exp, gathering stuff like sets, weapons, enchanting stuff or skill between players of Infinity and Nightmare? Infinity players had much harder task to do.

Enchant rate for skills and items r the same in all servers, the main difference in NM and Infinity r XP/SP rate that is 30x against 5x, but as soon as merge happens this will be same, for sure won't be 30x and also won't be 5x, let's say 20x (also won't be 15x, so what's the matter about having 2 servers 15x?!?).

For all players on Infinity will be better, cause will be 4x faster to XP and all other things, but u must consider that the best thing of all is to have a server with more people.

More people means more fun, more enemies, more pvp, more sides at pvp/sieges. For PVP players from Infinity will be better cause they will have more enemies, for farmers they can farm more, for oly farmers they will have more people to beat in oly.

Imo there's no disadvantage on merge, this will bring more fun and even can bring more people, old people who left servers will come back to see how it comes with the merge.

cthon

Quote from: Kufeliusz on January 25, 2011, 12:32:26 PM

ive checked your forum for example and the prices are kinda same, that should be the thing u should concern about not xp
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Weezer

Quote from: Ayukens on January 25, 2011, 01:10:00 PM
12 hour playing on x30 = char lv 1 to lv 60+ if pick drops and adena and alone with 1 buff with pof ( adena done 30kk +-)

12 hour playing  on x5 = char lv 1 to 40+ if pick drops and adena and alone with buff with pof (adena done 10kk +-)

Using a wolf pet u can lvl up from 0 to 65 in less than 2 hours, killing on places like Alligator Island.

Teh noob

so make it x3 rate, and all will be equally unhappy.

dodqns

Quote from: Ayukens on January 25, 2011, 01:10:00 PM

LOL! picking drop... alone... 1 buff... pof... too much details, but not your class? :D nice one!

Quote from: Weezer on January 25, 2011, 01:13:42 PM
Using a wolf pet u can lvl up from 0 to 65 in less than 2 hours, killing on places like Alligator Island.
same noob, even +place and pet ... but still not class :D:D:D

Ayukens

when i am telling 1 buff , i am telling all pp  or pp/sws  or se or se/bd buffs,  XD  ,  just each player is diferent some poors others richs XD... class? killer class no nerfed...ups...all nerfed XD but more fast that doing exp char suppor or dwarf :)
a one good moment is by one good idea