sps/ee - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

sps/ee

Started by BeGood, January 31, 2011, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joroboro

Quote from: cerebelo on February 01, 2011, 04:26:58 PM
it's funny ... cause  i , as sps/ee , opened a topic few weeks ago , and i cryed that some archers 2 hits ( 3k-6k ) kill me ... now u cry that sps/ee rulz pvp ..... instead of ask for nerf try to kill them in 5 seconds ( i am noob die in 2 seconds ) and then your cancel problem is solved .... i know that for pro ppl sps/ee is not a problem ... like for pro sps/ee  , archers are not a problem

just try to learn how to play ... cause i learned few things in past month and now i can really have fun in pvp
looooool  just slep archer, cancel + all sh1t debuf + cancel and   + 1 pvp for you ( dragon GM said - use tattoo  vs sleep  ;D and archer get 800-900 atk spd vs 2k + cast spd  -  rly  funny   ;D ;D ;D )

666VeNoM

All I want is to block blessing of eva in oly.

Cancel is the least of my problems.

;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

cerebelo

Quote from: joroboro on February 01, 2011, 06:02:34 PM
looooool  just slep archer, cancel + all sh1t debuf + cancel and   + 1 pvp for you ( dragon GM said - use tattoo  vs sleep  ;D and archer get 800-900 atk spd vs 2k + cast spd  -  rly  funny   ;D ;D ;D )

don't worry i know how to play my char .... but on mass pvp is  different story ... and mass pvp means 90% assist .... till u cast sleep/cancel and u have good oponent that knows how to cooperate/assist u are allready dead .... if i learned something is that all chars can be killed if u cooperate

organized pt > all

on 1vs 1 ... ofc everyone wanna kill everyone but is imposible ......

samelike cryes : nerf kamael debuff/ nerf dagger lethal / nerf archers crit rates / etc

some of them were my cryes , but i was wrong
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

PartyTimE

Stop cry...this forum  really just full of shiits.....   just prove us something certain but u cant.....   btw  i dont play sps/ee for your info..

but i tested my friend chars sps/ee with passive WM cant even kill my necro even full buffed both chars... so cut the crap ...dont try to prove something by giving examples from OLY cuz oly system sux for me.....

p.s if u beleive SPS/EE rules ... u can make 1*sps/ee nobles  in 1 week cuz we play 20x now.........

joroboro

Quote from: cerebelo on February 01, 2011, 07:03:17 PM

don't worry i know how to play my char .... but on mass pvp is  different story ... and mass pvp means 90% assist .... till u cast sleep/cancel and u have good oponent that knows how to cooperate/assist u are allready dead .... if i learned something is that all chars can be killed if u cooperate

organized pt > all

on 1vs 1 ... ofc everyone wanna kill everyone but is imposible ......

samelike cryes : nerf kamael debuff/ nerf dagger lethal / nerf archers crit rates / etc

some of them were my cryes , but i was wrong
i don't want always  won vs sps/ee  but  from 10  pvp -10 win for sps.... pls don't ask me for attribute, m. def ,buff , etc  i have enough

Kishin

hey hey this is my first post so hi to all ;D

About sps.ee I can say few things but only inside oly I have no idea how it looks outside ;D
soo sps.ee is a very... annoying opponent ^^
all those debuffs, cancels and other crap decreasing my char stats to 50~ xD
I dont think I should kill it but when I watch sometimes that orcs hit on zealot frenzy sps/ee lower then me ( im tank ) im starting to think what is wrong ;D
I mean he is running faster then me, hitting stronger then me, seems like he have bigger def then me too, he have heal + never ending mana +eva +cancel+debuffs +my stun lands 1/10 and sometimes last only 0.3 sec =my chance for killing him around 0.3 % + situation when he get critical error ( y I won like that once xD )
Should be nerfed? Im not sure, I know some of those sps.ee and I know that they put a lot of efforts to make these char rlly strong. Its not like any sps.ee can join and pwn on oly its not so simple.
solutio: Maybe make daggers a bit stronger so they can kill sps.ee easier? but this will probably make other side cry.
Thats how it is no matter what will change its immposible to make every1 happy.
Ok I think thats enough spam for a first post , cu on oly ;)

666VeNoM

Quote from: Kishin on February 01, 2011, 10:05:06 PM
solutio: Maybe make daggers a bit stronger so they can kill sps.ee easier? but this will probably make other side cry.
Thats how it is no matter what will change its immposible to make every1 happy.
Ok I think thats enough spam for a first post , cu on oly ;)

ur kidding, right?

cuz daggers pwn at oly, pwn at pvp and u want then MORE strong? haha.

yesterday I fought in oly vs daggers 4 times, lost all, cuz I hit them for 200/300 and they hit me same and 1k or more criticals. plus u have bluff, stun and a lot of things.

so cuz u get canceled by sps/ee u want get stronger? funny! I also get canceled, but all im asking is to block blessing of eva. I dont mind get canceled...
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

Kishin

Im not dagger but thx for nice flame.
btw daggers pwn on oly? I wouldnt say so, but I dont want to argue about that. For me its fine how it is. Only thing I would like to change is to have more different kind of chars on oly, cause usually its always the same and its becoming boring rlly fast

BeGood

Ok fok it then if U think its too much to nerf a little bit Your untouchable sps.ee to make oly more balanced then fine.
lets all make sps/ee for oly and its going to be soo fun. thx and bb

Piccy

kishin finally registered :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

666VeNoM

Quote from: Kishin on February 01, 2011, 11:18:21 PM
Im not dagger but thx for nice flame.
btw daggers pwn on oly? I wouldnt say so, but I dont want to argue about that. For me its fine how it is. Only thing I would like to change is to have more different kind of chars on oly, cause usually its always the same and its becoming boring rlly fast

Not flame, just wonder why u talk about increase daggers power... And why u even mention daggers if u dont even play with dagger? I mean, if u dont, then u just like to say random things.

The subject is sps/ee. They are OP? Not quite. IMO, only blessing of eva should be banned from oly. Did some fights agains SPS/EE, dmg seems ok, cancel didint removed many buffs (2/3 buffs removed) and I still was ble to fight. But when I was about to win, they used blessing of eva and recover CP/HP/MP. WTF?!?!? Seriously, its just lame.

Btw kishin, watch some oly fights from REAL daggers. You will see why everyone want to play as dagger, archer or sps/ee at oly.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

Kishin

Quote from: 666VeNoM on February 02, 2011, 03:58:47 PM
Not flame, just wonder why u talk about increase daggers power... And why u even mention daggers if u dont even play with dagger? I mean, if u dont, then u just like to say random things.
I meant that daggers theoretically should always win vs sps/ee and since lately they dont I thought some more powa would be useful, but dont think about it to hard I just shoot my first idea nothing more.

The subject is sps/ee. They are OP? Not quite. IMO, only blessing of eva should be banned from oly. Did some fights agains SPS/EE, dmg seems ok, cancel didint removed many buffs (2/3 buffs removed) and I still was ble to fight. But when I was about to win, they used blessing of eva and recover CP/HP/MP. WTF?!?!? Seriously, its just lame.
y thats a good idea, also cancel reuse could be a bit longer

Btw kishin, watch some oly fights from REAL daggers. You will see why everyone want to play as dagger, archer or sps/ee at oly.
U must understand that l still say lots of things basing on infi server, this merge was done only few days ago and I dont rlly know Yours oly players.
But if U say there are some REAL daggers then I'm looking forward to see them on arena.