News:

Main Menu

can't get hero?

Started by kang, February 03, 2011, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clear

Quote from: DrAkhoo on February 06, 2011, 04:05:28 PM
Maybe your's :D

awww the little boy from the lower class thinks american english is english how cute.

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 05:45:10 PM
awww the little boy from the lower class thinks american english is english how cute.
It's bigger then you ever saw ;)
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

X3B

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 06, 2011, 05:26:59 PM
well one thing is sure,girls which play this kind of games are totally ugly/fat/full of complex and shiets.

Not all, those that are "unknow", "not pro (in duble " xD )" , "Cant make adena" maybe are not ugly, cuz u see... i meet one girl from here in rl and she wasn't a good player but freak that... she was so hot :D and she had a successful job, and a nice car... hmm :)

X3B

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 06, 2011, 06:40:21 PM
I think sucsessfull girls in game are ugly :)

Not  sucsessfull... just to much addicted too this game whit a lot of care for it :P

ps. " sucsessfull girls in game" what is to be  sucsessfull in this game ? farm a lot money ? Kill a lot ppl using better gear thx to farming ? Comanding a big ally ? Be well know IG ? hmm make all quests lol..

X3B

Quote from: Flame4ever on February 06, 2011, 07:16:03 PM
Everything,which this girl is...but then imagine her life or why she even started to play this game ;)

She start too play maybe cuz she always felt outside of life :S and was thinking low of her self... for example that she looks crap and dont have anything to talk whit other ppl, and when she started to play it became higher lvl of this problem. She eat lots of fast food too not waste time and get back to game fast... she started to be fat, she stop care for her self like all girls do... she started to look like a nerd boy, she only know things about the game and computer stuff that she needs to keep her pc running... she cant socialize on normal party's.

sad story :/

Clear

DrAkhoo

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 07:42:33 PM
keep trying  :)

??? we are not talking about you atm just in general, sorry that u aren't the center of universe LoL

Clear

Quote from: DrAkhoo on February 06, 2011, 07:44:01 PM
Jump monkey jump!

yes indeed u are keeping my thread active, since the original post is the only required part the other content is irelevant just need people 2 bump it  :)

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 07:47:43 PM
yes indeed u are keeping my thread active, since the original post is the only required part the other content is irelevant just need people 2 bump it  :)
You are very very welcomed . It's oke that's why we are friends!!! Friends help each other out!  :-*

Clear

sorry but ur actually serving me nothing more.

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 07:54:09 PM
sorry but ur actually serving me nothing more.
That is soo....evillll.
I feel so betrayed I am not friend with Clear  :'(