CH for bots?

Started by JoeDoe, February 12, 2011, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triuferkkk

check gludio/ gludin if there r free chs

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

PartyTimE

Quote from: surecom on February 12, 2011, 02:56:45 PM
Let me ask those who QQ about this, that only big clan deserve CH. Yes they deserve, they deserve all big RB, they deserve any one things in that game. And what should do some player, who havent time to farm, to be in big clan etc. To leave server?
There was same chance for ALL clans. There we speak for price about 100-150 coins. So its so easy for one big clan to have this coins and to buy one CH?
Think a litle ppl - next time when you bid for CH, if CH go again on auction do you think that you will be first again? And all should start over and aver again until you buy one? There is great chance now for big clans to get one CH in any place - you just should ask owner on Aden,Rune CH and make deal. What will happened if on next possible auction 2 or even 3 big clans bid for same CH? There will be again only one winner? And after this - what kind of QQ will come?

+1         

auction = an offering of coins for sale where the buyer must bid against other potential b..., a method of selling by which an item is put up "on the auction block" and intere..........

It was fair for every clan so stop QQ cuz u are big and how pro u are all (LOL).......if u are so pro go buy from ppl.....

MegaZord

GM said only top clans can participate in auction for top clan halls like Aden,Rune,Goddart,Giran.So dont worry bot clans will be removed from there.My alt clan took in gludio,others alt clans could too if they didnt /care XDDD.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Triuferkkk

as i notice QQ about something nonstop is best way to reach it, nice tactic LOL

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Tagada

Let me ask those who QQ about this, that only big clan deserve CH. Yes they deserve, they deserve all big RB, they deserve any one things in that game. And what should do some player, who havent time to farm, to be in big clan etc. To leave server?
There was same chance for ALL clans. There we speak for price about 100-150 coins. So its so easy for one big clan to have this coins and to buy one CH?
Think a litle ppl - next time when you bid for CH, if CH go again on auction do you think that you will be first again? And all should start over and aver again until you buy one? There is great chance now for big clans to get one CH in any place - you just should ask owner on Aden,Rune CH and make deal. What will happened if on next possible auction 2 or even 3 big clans bid for same CH? There will be again only one winner? And after this - what kind of QQ will come?

p.s WTB CH in Aden if that is legit. My offer is 100 coins - pm me. For deal i will ask piccy for help for example if he want to help - i will give coins to him ( if some one want to sell me ofc) and when i have CH - seller will take coins from GM.

+1  :)
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

Catos

ok i think is simple , no1 said we do not care for clans with ppl who havent time to farm and so on , but if u think is normal that a bot clan or a clan with ppl who don't have time to farm and to go for sieges/rbs to have CH in Rune/Aden/Giran u are absolutely wrong because those CH are usefull to regroup faster when u go for a Siege in that Town , am i right? so why can't those clans with low ppl that don't have time for farm and stuffs , why they cannot get CH in Gludin/Gludio or any other little towns and let the CH from Biggest Towns for clans that actually need them for more than few buffs?
is pretty simple. No1 is QQing , are facts.

Teh noob

as i see things, ppl from the larger clans want a CH to be given to them due to their feudal right , to lead under gods will. allelujah. as it seems, a) all of them placed bets for 1 ch and only 1 won (as usual) b) they were too lazy to click on the auctioneer and now play "see no evil", pretending they were hurt by some uberbot conspiracy. both ways its strange.

dont get me wrong, i do not say that there re no botclans who own chs atm. u can , and u will see them. but the main idea was "auction" right? if u re so BIG , u should place your offers, the way surecom does. not that botters (we all know who they are) werent expecting that.

anyway , its a game. useless to get stressed about everything u dont like.

Perse

Quote from: Teh noob on February 12, 2011, 04:38:38 PM
as i see things, ppl from the larger clans want a CH to be given to them due to their feudal right , to lead under gods will. allelujah. as it seems, a) all of them placed bets for 1 ch and only 1 won (as usual) b) they were too lazy to click on the auctioneer and now play "see no evil", pretending they were hurt by some uberbot conspiracy. both ways its strange.

dont get me wrong, i do not say that there re no botclans who own chs atm. u can , and u will see them. but the main idea was "auction" right? if u re so BIG , u should place your offers, the way surecom does. not that botters (we all know who they are) werent expecting that.

anyway , its a game. useless to get stressed about everything u dont like.

+1
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

surecom

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 04:33:46 PM
ok i think is simple , no1 said we do not care for clans with ppl who havent time to farm and so on , but if u think is normal that a bot clan or a clan with ppl who don't have time to farm and to go for sieges/rbs to have CH in Rune/Aden/Giran u are absolutely wrong because those CH are usefull to regroup faster when u go for a Siege in that Town , am i right? so why can't those clans with low ppl that don't have time for farm and stuffs , why they cannot get CH in Gludin/Gludio or any other little towns and let the CH from Biggest Towns for clans that actually need them for more than few buffs?
is pretty simple. No1 is QQing , are facts.
Dont quote and dont read only one part of my post Catos. Look on entire post.Specialy in part with red:
Quote from: Surecom

p.s WTB CH in Aden if that is legit. My offer is 100 coins - pm me. For deal i will ask piccy for help for example if he want to help - i will give coins to him ( if some one want to sell me ofc) and when i have CH - seller will take coins from GM.

Catos

Quote from: surecom on February 12, 2011, 04:52:38 PM
Dont quote and dont read only one part of my post Catos. Look on entire post.Specialy in part with red:
i am not complaining about i didn't got CH , cause ye was an auction and mby others was faster than a human person to bid :) , i only told u my oppinion about this thing , why i think is good for clans that participates in pvp at sieges/rbs , to have CH in bigger towns that's all.
Ofc now we can buy CH from the bot clans but the problem is : remember what our GMs said , is forbidden to sell CHs after the auction , u missed this part huh? :P

Sesshomaru

Quote from: Catos on February 12, 2011, 04:58:13 PM
i am not complaining about i didn't got CH , cause ye was an auction and mby others was faster than a human person to bid :) , i only told u my oppinion about this thing , why i think is good for clans that participates in pvp at sieges/rbs , to have CH in bigger towns that's all.
Ofc now we can buy CH from the bot clans but the problem is : remember what our GMs said , is forbidden to sell CHs after the auction , u missed this part huh? :P

maybe or you are so slow  than a human person  ???.. because you stay near me in auctioneer and i see when you make offer for ch, 10-15 min latter  =D so gl in nex time  ;D ;D

ps:sorry for my english
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Catos

Quote from: Sesshomaru on February 12, 2011, 05:05:05 PM
maybe or you are so slow  than a human person  ???.. because you stay near me in auctioneer and i see when you make offer for ch, 10-15 min latter  =D so gl in nex time  ;D ;D

ps:sorry for my english
mby u should check again with who u are speaking :) or ask ur leader and u will get ur answer , i wasn't late. Cya! :D