Web Analytics
4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly

Started by Kishin, March 01, 2011, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enerilla

In my opinion the oly is poisoning the game in its actual state. It requires too much time and if u wanna beat the feeded characters u must play on oly too much. Its totally against the normal playing. Ppl are standing near the npc in the whole evening,  waiting for the proper time to avoid somebody or catch someones feeder character instead of having fun together out of town. When new players join to the clan, they must realize there is no life beyond the oly, but ppl are forced to play or check the oly 7 hours/day  if they dont want to let the enemy clans to have more heroes then themselves.
But the oly is unplayable for a lot of class bcoz there is no reuse of the skills so u can only see the wellknown oly farmer classes all time. Thats why the others need to be feeded. Tell me, how can a dwarf can survive 50 matches without losing all of his points? And we were not talking about the 30 wins, we all know there are classes who cant reach the necessary matches without feed, so blaming the feed by ppl who enjoy the advantages of this oly system is hypocrisy.  Just give back the old reuse time of the skills and remove the buffer npc from the oly, it would repaint the picture about the oly :P
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not

violetpl

nielin no no no and 1 more time no
if we have mix c4/hb/grac/fery and dunno what more make foking oly frome Freya
more ppl whil join
a if great gm dunno freya oly system i can help 
GOOGLE.COM

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

JoeDoe

Quote from: violetpl on March 03, 2011, 11:02:09 AM
nielin no no no and 1 more time no

dont forget that Ba always have right  :D
Like ppl from BA doesnt boting (check ban list  :D)
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

Argriev

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 09:40:58 AM
In my opinion the oly is poisoning the game in its actual state. It requires too much time and if u wanna beat the feeded characters u must play on oly too much. Its totally against the normal playing. Ppl are standing near the npc in the whole evening,  waiting for the proper time to avoid somebody or catch someones feeder character instead of having fun together out of town. When new players join to the clan, they must realize there is no life beyond the oly, but ppl are forced to play or check the oly 7 hours/day  if they dont want to let the enemy clans to have more heroes then themselves.
But the oly is unplayable for a lot of class bcoz there is no reuse of the skills so u can only see the wellknown oly farmer classes all time. Thats why the others need to be feeded. Tell me, how can a dwarf can survive 50 matches without losing all of his points? And we were not talking about the 30 wins, we all know there are classes who cant reach the necessary matches without feed, so blaming the feed by ppl who enjoy the advantages of this oly system is hypocrisy.  Just give back the old reuse time of the skills and remove the buffer npc from the oly, it would repaint the picture about the oly :P

reuse of skill helped a lot population of oly!, before all tanker must w8 reuse of ud, estro w8 reuse of zealot and over the body , was so sux, npc inside oly help many class to be playable on oly instead of only that char subbed pp or any other buffer class.
sadly its not so easy to destroy the business of feeded point also if a gm watch all the time oly its a bit hard to destroy it,
an important update can be put a limit of point reachable so the ppl will not play to make more point (more bog) gaining tons of coin and destroying the market
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

EvilPL

Again, this not topic against feed - this is topic against morning oly. In every transfer is some risk, when at oly are lot of ppl. And this is ok. Morning oly is transfer with low risk. That's why we are against it. And one more - not only dwarfs and chars with low chance has been feeded.
nobody need to farm oly 24/7 to make hero. Last week is enough. Some ppl just like play oly...
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

Enerilla

Quote from: Argriev on March 03, 2011, 11:13:09 AM
reuse of skill helped a lot population of oly!

I cant totally agree with u. Its true, it helps for many classes, but there is a very little slice of the population, who got really great advantage with it: the tanks and the orcs. They can participate permanently and they can play 400-700 matches. That opportunity ruined the chance for non tank classes cos they cant avoid the unbeatable characters. (i mean unbeatable for them)  There are many tanks nowadays on oly, so lot of non tank ppl say "forget it, no sense in participating".
Nielin

cerebelo

ppl that do not want oly on 4:30-5:30 are the ppl that feed their chars and envy the nolifers that wake up in the night to feed their chars, and get more points
SRY GUYS ... I REPECT MANY OF U THAT POSTED ABOVE BUT IT'S THE ONLY LOGICAL EXPLINATION (some of u are my friends also)

let me explain myself

- if u are good at oly then u don't give a fok about the early morning oly cause u own anyway ( those are the only ones that deserve hero status )
- if u play just for fun then u don't give a fok cause u play just for fun not for heroe status
- if u play on transfer ( RESPECT FOR PPL THAT SAY "YES .... I DO THAT ... IT'S NOTHING WRONG" )  then u must beat the transfer nolifers that wake up at 4:30 night by night ...sry but  that's the game

Quote from: Enerilla on March 03, 2011, 09:40:58 AM

AGREE !  FOK OLY ! HAVE PVP FUN
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Enerilla

Quote from: cerebelo on March 03, 2011, 01:29:26 PM
...ppl that do not want oly on 4:30-5:30 are the ppl that feed their chars...
- if u are good at oly then u don't give a fok about the early morning oly cause u own anyway...

forgive me, but this part of your post shows well, that u dont really know too much about this situation :)
Nielin

seboulba

Quote from: rocktr on March 03, 2011, 11:55:07 AM
http://dragon-network.net/xml/infinitenightmare/hero.xml
lol pts  ;D guys u never sleep?

coz they got arround 500/1k+ pts mean they are not sleeping ? mate go in oly u can easly win 150-250 pts in one fight :) depend againts who u fight :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

violetpl

yep tru
so make freya oly:P

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

darkdevilct

i will not join oly anymore....50 fight to be hero lol... track must play  some char on only than make rules.... whit my char full gear ecc im lucky if i can reach 30 pts w/o transfert i never been on list cuz i need 30 fight and 1 pts but 1 pts is to much for me xD...and since  i wont make oly chra i will stay whit my char and onlt wtach oly and let Op char oly play alone xD

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER