0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Luthor123 on April 03, 2011, 03:14:39 AM
Imo inf. clans show what they are capable of doing since the new ally was made,you zerged ,you said you didn't care that you zerg

Lol one full party to kill 1 char is not zerging it's called being ridiculous! :D

I would prefer to have my ballz bitten off than have an Aod crest over my head!!

Black army uniting with Aod, well it figured cause they came from same server and alll, eventhough i could swear i heard they where like arch ennemys b4 (Thats Temp Power XD)... but you maciek?? You where rly getting desesperate or what :D!

Who knows maybe we unite with BH next siege and try Old nm vs old inf+2 or 3 multiboxers from Brokenclanangels (:P)...! I would like to see the out come of that...tbh imo it wouldn't be much of a challenge...!

Anyway and truth is (deny all you want, evey1 who has eyes can see it), with same numbers your pvp's vs us last for 5min...if that long!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Ashee

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 03, 2011, 10:12:22 AM
But u still dont see difrence... Temp put flag in allowed place. That they on wals is bug not exploit. Now i see that with Brokenangelz should do this same as Warshadows. U can be sure next time someone look good our moves  8)
But now u have nice exploit ally. Yesterday exploit castle.. next time exploit baium (Tukann to now have summoners upper Baium  :D )

Correct me if im wrong but "using a bug" the action what we call "exploit". When you could climb up to the hills of Primeval and mobs couldnt hit you there that was a terrarian exploit. Because people used bug. So if you put that flag accidentaly there and the poor people who spawned on the wall started soe or sg then it wasnt an exploit youre right.
Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 03, 2011, 05:10:46 PM
Who knows maybe we unite with BH next siege and try Old nm vs old inf+2 or 3 multiboxers from Brokenclanangels (:P)...! I would like to see the out come of that...tbh imo it wouldn't be much of a challenge...!
temp "get" barmy and ws clan on their side just a second after the merge and u was speaking TEMP VS NM+INF? lmao

Lol one full party to kill 1 char is not zerging it's called being ridiculous! :D

no, just 3 full pts :S
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Javardsnegger

Aiaiai Strafko, you won't get better biba?? If we had barmy ever on our side i never knew about it!
Regarding your post! maybe i explained it wrong, i will try again, when i spoke about 1 full pt to kill 1 char i was refering to each time i have pvp 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 5 min after they come back on full party just to kill me (1 guy :D)! Regarding you pic, what is your point?? You wanted to spawn in the middle of war and not being hit?? :-\ I'm trying to understand your point.... but i guess it's same as trying to understand some1 speaking chinese when you don't know 1 word...! Your brain has his own language!!  :D

Besides you know damn well that pic was from mass pvp!! Anyway....complete lost of time!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 03, 2011, 08:00:01 PM
Aiaiai Strafko, you won't get better biba?? If we had barmy ever on our side i never knew about it!
Regarding your post! maybe i explained it wrong, i will try again, when i spoke about 1 full pt to kill 1 char i was refering to each time i have pvp 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2 5 min after they come back on full party just to kill me (1 guy :D)! Regarding you pic, what is your point?? You wanted to spawn in the middle of war and not being hit?? :-\ I'm trying to understand your point.... but i guess it's same as trying to understand some1 speaking chinese when you don't know 1 word...! Your brain has his own language!!  :D
ur favorite pic <3

"morons die last" but brainless clowns die 1st  (like nitopamigr, drkeen etc etc (and you ofc  :D))

trooperxkoki

JoeDoe

Quote from: Ashee on April 03, 2011, 05:48:20 PM
Correct me if im wrong but "using a bug" the action what we call "exploit". When you could climb up to the hills of Primeval and mobs couldnt hit you there that was a terrarian exploit.
who tell is using bug? It is normal reaction to put flag close castle.
And it is allowe. But puting flag in wyvern menager (like BrokenNabgels) is forbidden
On dino BTW mobs hit u  on every places.
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

jygh

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 03, 2011, 08:10:29 PM
who tell is using bug? It is normal reaction to put flag close castle.
And it is allowe. But puting flag in wyvern menager (like BrokenNabgels) is forbidden
On dino BTW mobs hit u  on every places.
dude we know this bug from temps so shut ur ugly mouth finally and go qq to dragon section lol . oh sry i forgot they alrdy laughted their ass of on u that u left dragon to infinity heh . ohh go spam on polish section !!! fck >< i forgot they still make jokes about u in every topic
  Nightmare 30x

Neozinhu

Quote from: JoeDoe on April 03, 2011, 10:12:22 AM
But u still dont see difrence... Temp put flag in allowed place. That they on wals is bug not exploit. Now i see that with Brokenangelz should do this same as Warshadows. U can be sure next time someone look good our moves  8)
But now u have nice exploit ally. Yesterday exploit castle.. next time exploit baium (Tukann to now have summoners upper Baium  :D )

Suuuuuuuuuuuure, the right place.

Thx for sultan for post those SS's in the past.
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

mecho

Quote from: Neozinhu on April 03, 2011, 08:30:49 PM

Suuuuuuuuuuuure, the right place.

Thx for sultan for post those SS's in the past.

np  :P but whenever we take these photos, topics are locked by Track :D
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Sali

Quote from: flamingAwe on March 30, 2011, 10:02:45 PM
http://dragon-network.net/ctupdnews/mainxml.html

im still at top 10, niah niah niah xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 03, 2011, 08:58:19 PM  :D :-*
no hard feelings darling <3 ivana :*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwY-EfkTCQ

koj da ti kaze ivana :S

kiss for good night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8FNLJ2lr9s
trooperxkoki

Shadow21

Lol one full party to kill 1 char is not zerging it's called being ridiculous! Cheesy

same i can tell about temps, if they can zerg 1 aod with full pt np for them.

I would prefer to have my ballz bitten off than have an Aod crest over my head!!

such idiots wont be in AOD even if wanna ^^

Who knows maybe we unite with BH next siege and try Old nm vs old inf+2 or 3 multiboxers from Brokenclanangels (Tongue)...! I would like to see the out come of that...tbh imo it wouldn't be much of a challenge...!

dude, stop this bullsh1t plox about old Infinity vs old Nightmare. for now we have AOD+BA+BA+Kodtsplers vs Temps+asslickers from Infy like WS and Nemezis+BH and Lemons. so for now there nothing about war between players from 2 servers, just temps trying gather now all asslickers cuz in other way they cant beat us in pvp :)

Anyway and truth is (deny all you want, evey1 who has eyes can see it), with same numbers your pvp's vs us last for 5min...if that long!!

cool story bro xDDD i saw yesterday few pvp, even participate in some. and what i can say, w/o zerg ur clan/ally suck hard.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005