Web Analytics
Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Status for warrior/mystic combos. Normal or bugged? Closed!

Started by BRexoo7, June 14, 2011, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loXol

i dont ask a boost after this updates

i ask you to know all the nerf and fix of all skills with this updates before ask nerf of what u knew in the old system.....

this update make new skill and fix, so forget what u knew and try with new fixs before ask nerfs....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

BRexoo7

Quote from: loXol on June 14, 2011, 09:15:16 PM
i dont ask a boost after this updates

i ask you to know all the nerf and fix of all skills with this updates before ask nerf of what u knew in the old system.....

this update make new skill and fix, so forget what u knew and try with new fixs before ask nerfs....

I was around  last time when masteries stacked, with almost same char and i must tell you that after "what you're calling nerf and i call it a fix" pvp system was pretty decent.

loXol

Quote from: BRexoo7 on June 14, 2011, 09:28:44 PM
I was around  last time when masteries stacked

exactly what i say when i tel you, forgot what u knew, and make tests..

i dont say all is good, server dont need fix, i say try in pvp before with new update and ask nerf after...
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

BRexoo7

VforVanilla

What happened exactly is that:

On IL there was 2 weapon masteries skill. One for Human/Elf/D.Elf Mages/Summoners/Buffers and another for Orc Buffers. Sometme GMs nerf it by merging those 2 and by removing the +43% patk boost and keeping from this buff only the ~ +70 patk and +17% matk. The decided ID decided from the 2 same skills to be used was 249 (was Humans/Elf/Delf one). So when we get updated to Gracia and Orc went to learn skill they had already the human with the return of +43% patk boost and learned also the orc one.

So all in all for example orc before had lets say 5000 patk and now: 5000 x 1.43 x 1.43 + 70= 10295 (this is madness!!!!  :D)

qwertyzxc

OK  so use all skills and then check p atak  use frenzy + zealot and hit soemone with blunt crt and use zealot and hit someone with fist  ty/wc

thx bb

ps when u see last time orcs in pvp ? so stop cry its now some fun for orcs :]

VforVanilla

Quote from: qwertyzxc on June 19, 2011, 12:34:02 PM
OK  so use all skills and then check p atak  use frenzy + zealot and hit soemone with blunt crt and use zealot and hit someone with fist  ty/wc

thx bb

ps when u see last time orcs in pvp ? so stop cry its now some fun for orcs :]

If you speak to me you say the biggest bs i have ever heared. My OL/WK 80 lvl has on WK stats with dynasty mace+3 1100 patk with pp buff only without Frintezza or Valakas. I guess is totally normal to have same patk with a Dagger char with right?

pulupaker

now TH/PP with ic+11 have more p atk then my SR/TK with same bow ^) more its no +100-200 i say about +2k ^^
SmolZi - SR/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadCap - PW/TK+nobl <<<< Hero
MadMan - TK/SWS <<<< Hero
Vermin666 - SORC/PAL maybe new oly farmer ^)

qwertyzxc

Quote from: pulupaker on June 19, 2011, 03:09:47 PM
now TH/PP with ic+11 have more p atk then my SR/TK with same bow ^) more its no +100-200 i say about +2k ^^

qq

Alex

Quote from: pulupaker on June 19, 2011, 03:09:47 PM

th/pp would have more patk even with old masteries xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Gnori

finally orc can go pvp  , all time was archers / mages  (in mostly with sub tank)  give for other class some fun...

Alex

Quote from: Gnori on June 19, 2011, 06:20:57 PM
finally orc can go pvp  , all time was archers / mages  (in mostly with sub tank)  give for other class some fun...

have fun until there will be he/pp and he/wk everywhere again

5.5k p.atk on unbuffed he/wk with icarus+11 lolz
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢