Web Analytics
GRATZ !!!!!!!

News:

Main Menu

GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

GZ for put on donny all FS and all books from quests.
It's the most stupid move since merge.
Now ppl who stand in town can have the same what ppl which fight/camp epics and bosses.
Maybe put also pvp points at donny ?

What sense do smth now ? If all rest without any effort can have the same ?
Many things was rare on server, who win epic/boss had some advanatge, who maked quest had some advantage. So ppl was forced to fight about this, for work hard for this.
Now dunno for what play here, You see any sense ?

Really You foked server witht this move.

ps. anyway we know exactly who cry about this. So for few Your friends, who have already custom things, You foked server hard Track

ps2. I never blamed donate/donators. I know I play here thx to donate system. But everything have some limits. And now limit was passed.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Shadow21

as always on this server after merge, euro>gameplay. nothing to add.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

cthon

what so great FS did they add lol... they were all on the market with 2-3 since 2 weeks or more... and that quest items were there since HB... this is easy to do so they did it cause they cant fix subs yet so they said let's add some sh1ts to donny
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Shadow21

Quote from: cthon on July 16, 2011, 12:00:15 AM
what so great FS did they add lol... they were all on the market with 2-3 since 2 weeks or more... and that quest items were there since HB... this is easy to do so they did it cause they cant fix subs yet so they said let's add some sh1ts to donny

since when at market were magician will or deflect magic for ex?
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

+GekKey+

Quote from: lasombra on July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM
Now ppl who stand in town can have the same what ppl which fight/camp epics and bosses.

Many things was rare on server, who win epic/boss had some advanatge, who maked quest had some advantage. So ppl was forced to fight about this, for work hard for this.

ps. anyway we know exactly who cry about this. So for few Your friends, who have already custom things, You foked server hard Track

ps2. I never blamed donate/donators. I know I play here thx to donate system. But everything have some limits. And now limit was passed.

IMO donator coins should always have been untradeable... Bcs ppl that cant play so much and wish to donated to get items faster deserve it. But problem now is farmers have many dc and can afford anything with less effort

=^TrackZero^=

You are quite wrong here, you have big clan nice activity and so on, what about small clans or people who will never go to epics? Think about it. Speaking of donators, this move is quite opposite of them, so is made for public not for donators.
Speaking of Unique things, lets just say that 17 new FS-s were added at donny, and 13 of them were not if you wanna get them get fame points and buy them.

P.S I know about clans im trying to fix , patience please.

Thanks.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

chlipus

who are you?

+GekKey+

0l3j

Quote from: TrackZero on July 16, 2011, 01:35:48 AM
You are quite wrong here, you have big clan nice activity and so on, what about small clans or people who will never go to epics? Think about it. Speaking of donators, this move is quite opposite of them, so is made for public not for donators.
Speaking of Unique things, lets just say that 17 new FS-s were added at donny, and 13 of them were not if you wanna get them get fame points and buy them.

Thanks.

The same you said when some ppl cryed why not new fses in dony, argument was : we want you to farm for them, play game
Despite that you added them now, so in some time these 13 will be at donny too...

Like in off (wich you try to do here little like,  with Gracia update ) small clans, and small farmers  who dont go to epics and other "big clan thingies",  will just have harder to gain or no gain at all, and in fact its ok...

off top ps to one closed topic in bad users. : As far as i Know calling someone "b1tch" is insult, and we can throw bithes around despite that ?

Skzns

could be returned to the offline shop? Trackzero please
always returning to sleep or do something the server disconnects me I can not sell anything  :'(

Thanks  ;D

MegaZord

Quote from: TrackZero on July 16, 2011, 01:35:48 AM

Thanks.

Ye Feli, think about small clans like CB, they cant farm this books xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: 0l3j on July 16, 2011, 05:11:39 AM
The same you said when some ppl cryed why not new fses in dony, argument was : we want you to farm for them, play game
Despite that you added them now, so in some time these 13 will be at donny too...

Like in off (wich you try to do here little like,  with Gracia update ) small clans, and small farmers  who dont go to epics and other "big clan thingies",  will just have harder to gain or no gain at all, and in fact its ok...

off top ps to one closed topic in bad users. : As far as i Know calling someone "b1tch" is insult, and we can throw bithes around despite that ?
Most of the FS-s we added they existed already on market, and i see nothing bad in adding them after a month + at donny since they already was on market.
Quote from: MegaZord on July 16, 2011, 07:21:24 AM
Ye Feli, think about small clans like CB, they cant farm this books xD
Well yea, they asked me for days to do it but last night we decided to do it.
Quote from: DKociak on July 16, 2011, 08:20:04 AM
this is for brainless ppl like brokie ...Track wanna money...monkies paying for be a "Pro"
Are you envious or im wrong? Apart you are wrong what are you saying what else regarding the topic is your problem?

@Offline shops, they will be added as i said previously.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]