GRATZ !!!!!!! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor123

Quote from: MegaZord on July 16, 2011, 10:57:50 AM
So he have char prolly in FTP,Temps cool. Coz only this allies killing Tiat.
Maybe. ;) I just don't like to make fast assumptions myself,but ofc everyone is free to believe what the desire.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Luthor123

Quote from: sirSethan

Track i tell u what going on and what about all QQ
Aod is old clan who take ppl from giving fs and items :P
Now ppl can easy take it from donny and choose to what clan they wanna go :D

BIG FAT NASTY LOL At this. In Aod you get FS only after being in clan at least 2 or 3 months if i remember well.Stop talking nonsense bob.
I don't agree or disagree with this update (yes there are things more important than donny but that's what we get atm ,crying is just useless ,people must see what they'll do from NOW AND ON ,not what they USED  to do.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

Neozinhu

Aod is mad bcuz they choose to live the game instead of their own lifes, now that they realized that real money works IG they're "OMG OMG OMG OMG, i cant be the wtfproseller QQ"

@Topic Subject: remember that server is based on donators, now more than before. If you want to farm, go for it, those who doesnt want, just pay.

Now let's change the subject:

Why so many people use L2Radar and doesnt admit it ?  (i asked a friend how it works, and he explained me ;D)
Bcuz its fun to see on allychat "42 enemies there, we're 70 atm" <- without CC made ;D

/discuss

Ps: (yep, now that i left i dont care anymore)

I never donated ^_^, and QQ for those who'll say "lol, so did you use L2radar?", nop, i didnt too, i dont even know how to L2w works lol

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

sirSethan

Quote from: Luthor123 on July 16, 2011, 11:05:49 AM
BIG FAT NASTY LOL At this. In Aod you get FS only after being in clan at least 2 or 3 months if i remember

dunno how long but i saw in aod some ppl (i dont write nicks) who shout in Aden  few months ago "plzz adena" :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

thehunted

Track, is there any ETA for new updates? I mean there are still a lot of basic things missing of Gracia like Territory Wars, Vesper Shield/Sigils @ Donny, etc.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

sirSethan

Quote from: thehunted on July 16, 2011, 11:58:13 AM
Track, is there any ETA for new updates? I mean there are still a lot of basic things missing of Gracia like Territory Wars, Vesper Shield/Sigils @ Donny, etc.

and fix golkies and sub system (half server cant make sub with horn in inventory
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Shadow21

Quote from: sirSethan on July 16, 2011, 10:58:38 AM
Sad to said this but in this case i must  agree with him.
Some small clans never have chance to get it.
Aod QQ now becose it fock their prices on this FS :D

+ 1 :D

Track i tell u what going on and what about all QQ
Aod is old clan who take ppl from giving fs and items :P
Now ppl can easy take it from donny and choose to what clan they wanna go :D

pm xTadmirx  :D

sethan u retard as always. about how, when and what we give to clan members u know sh1t.

and belive me ppl join our clan not cuz of benefits, but ofc u have own retarded conspiracy theory.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

mecho

track work only on Donny.
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Weezer

Ok, that's rly interesting topic finally. Let's forget the flames from some people that don't understand a shit about this game and let's focus in some simples things:

1 - Private Server: donny exist for people who donate have where to spend their coins, otherwise they donate just to keep server alive and what about others that don't donate?!?

2 - Small Clans: big allies can farm for new FS, but not all people can have this FS cause their clans don't go to farm this raids, so they should not be able to have it?!?

3 - Greed from some players: i won't say who, but i bought some of this new FS from Temp and FTP members, even some of those "rare" ones. This FS don't stay only on clans, some people who r greed start to sell it, and even considering that we have 2 months of Gracia Final and they already selling imagine with 6 months or 1 year of it when all people from an ally like Temp or FTP already have all FS needed. This is a way to make this people don't sell for high prices like some r asking.

4 - Balance Gameplay: now all will be able to have same FS's and chars will be more balanced, atm we had a gap between those who have the FS's and those who not have it.

5 - Usually QQ: in every move made on this server people complained about everything on this server, this wasn't supposed to be different. All days i heard people complaining about something (some with reason ofc, others just bs flames). This update was made for a reason, some will like, others not but the change was already made, u can argue with reason to explain why u don't like it, but "argue" with flames isn't argue.

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: lasombra on July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM
GZ for put on donny all FS and all books from quests.
It's the most stupid move since merge.
Now ppl who stand in town can have the same what ppl which fight/camp epics and bosses.
Maybe put also pvp points at donny ?

What sense do smth now ? If all rest without any effort can have the same ?
Many things was rare on server, who win epic/boss had some advanatge, who maked quest had some advantage. So ppl was forced to fight about this, for work hard for this.
Now dunno for what play here, You see any sense ?

Really You foked server witht this move.

ps. anyway we know exactly who cry about this. So for few Your friends, who have already custom things, You foked server hard Track

ps2. I never blamed donate/donators. I know I play here thx to donate system. But everything have some limits. And now limit was passed.

In shortcut...  You mean no more COINS from FS to get DC for VESPER ? :o

BTW REMMEMBER DONATION IS PART OF THIS SERVER TO KEEP IT ALIVE ...
BE GLAD THAT WE HAVE DONATORS

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0

wildpussy

yea, weezer and yuuki clearly understands this game, that's why we have craftable masterwork vesper right ?

Weezer

Quote from: darkcore on July 16, 2011, 03:39:41 PM
Nephilim Lord ( Dusk Shield )

This was once a item GM gave as bonus to some people who donate some ammount of euros.