GRATZ !!!!!!! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GRATZ !!!!!!!

Started by lasombra, July 15, 2011, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Quote from: TrackZero on July 16, 2011, 01:35:48 AM
You are quite wrong here, you have big clan nice activity and so on, what about small clans or people who will never go to epics? Think about it. Speaking of donators, this move is quite opposite of them, so is made for public not for donators.
Speaking of Unique things, lets just say that 17 new FS-s were added at donny, and 13 of them were not if you wanna get them get fame points and buy them.

P.S I know about clans im trying to fix , patience please.

Thanks.

Track I work hard everyday for activity of my clan, same my members.
But moves like this do not help in it, but make it harder. My CL job is kept the best activity in clan and kept ppl satisfacted.

There must be some things, which You can get only couse of Your self hard work. And not oly, but team work. In other way ppl losing sense of game.
Now those who didn't care about game things, quests, bosses etc can have exactly the same.
There must be limit Track, in other way game losing sense.

thx.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

violetpl

Quote from: TrackZero on July 16, 2011, 08:36:54 AM
Most of the FS-s we added they existed already on market, and i see nothing bad in adding them after a month + at donny since they already was on market.Well yea, they asked me for days to do it but last night we decided to do it.Are you envious or im wrong? Apart you are wrong what are you saying what else regarding the topic is your problem?

@Offline shops, they will be added as i said previously.

y they asked and you make it but if someone else asks for something you say "fuk you go forum or not time for idiots, or you dont pay eur so stfu and qq moar + many more" yes they asked because great cb cant play l2 and make q they have poor gm great coder l2 guru who give all

btw track what about TW (help for you) >> TW=Territory War
You know TW i part of gracia, you wait for permission from CB to make it?? or you dunno how to make it (and that is 100%:P)

cya and have fun with you great gm job

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

flamingAwe

You are quite wrong here, you have big clan nice activity and so on, what about small clans or people who will never go to epics? Think about it. Speaking of donators, this move is quite opposite of them, so is made for public not for donators.
Speaking of Unique things, lets just say that 17 new FS-s were added at donny, and 13 of them were not if you wanna get them get fame points and buy them.

P.S I know about clans im trying to fix , patience please.

Thanks.

Small clans can cooperate, it's not hard to gather 36-45 ppl for  1 CC to go kill Tiat, ekimus, even Tezza. They don't even need to PvP for 1st two of these.
Also did you really see magician will, turn stone, antimagic skill (and etc.) from gracia base on market???? 1st is too rare to sell it out of clan. last 2 are hard to gather by quest, so could be 1-2 in a month on market.... Only FSs from SoI instance dungeon were on market. But to get them you need only ONE  LOW LVL PARTY. Small clan couldn't make it, so you need to ruin gameplay on server?

Want a good idea for donations? Enable solo kamaloka, as it should be - for donations. Check what is Vitamin manager on map is and enable him, if you don't know he supposed to reward donators as well. Add items to keep vitality from falling for donations. Etc, etc...

cthon

im just laughing my ass off... too many ass raped ppl in this topic :))))

PS : u kinda start to look pathetic...
PS2 : track your extra euro for this update will be in your account soon.. some small problems, sry
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

flamingAwe

Quote from: cthon on July 16, 2011, 09:49:01 AM
im just laughing my ass off... too many ass raped ppl in this topic :))))

PS : u kinda start to look pathetic...
PS2 : track your extra euro for this update will be in your account soon.. some small problems, sry

ass raped? you prolly too dumb to understand, that we (FTP) now all got those books too, not just 5-10 of us, who had them for the month of playing.
Only, if taking from us part of game play is raping ass, then you might be right...

cthon

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 16, 2011, 09:57:08 AM
ass raped? you prolly too dumb to understand, that we (FTP) now all got those books too, not just 5-10 of us, who had them for the month of playing.
Only, if taking from us part of game play is raping ass, then you might be right...

prolly u are too dumb to understand that we dont give a freak about some FS's.. comparing to u (FTP) who complain all over the forum

MegaZord

Quote from: TrackZero on July 16, 2011, 08:36:54 AM
Most of the FS-s we added they existed already on market, and i see nothing bad in adding them after a month + at donny since they already was on market.Well yea, they asked me for days to do it but last night we decided to do it.Are you envious or im wrong? Apart you are wrong what are you saying what else regarding the topic is your problem?

@Offline shops, they will be added as i said previously.

As i thought xD. Same was with kamael nerf, coz for sure Temps or FTP didnt QQ about this.
Cheers
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

cthon

tracky i just got mail that the 2k euros should be in your account.. thx a lot for FSs

MegaZord

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/72683723.jpg/ « on: July 08, 2011, 04:53:31 am »
Check this screen, bar nr 4, 8 th skill(is deflect magic) possible only from quest on SOD and SOi. So explain me how he got this? If it was not able buy at donny. And i didnt see this guy even once on SOD. To farm such amount of items from SOD u need be on about 8 tiats and kill mobs there with 1 pt to get them so fast.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Luthor123

Bars,isn't the books tradable?If they are maybe he farmed it with other char.If not i got no explanation.
My point is,not every "o/p" player is a donator.:P

And omfg,even from his bars i can say he's not even CLOSE to a pro dagger. O.o (no hard feelings but you don't know the basic stuff yet about daggers and game (brokie if i can see well from this pic).)
P.s. I'm not a pro dagger myself but at least i know those few basic things ( which i won't say ofc xD).
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

MegaZord

Quote from: Luthor123 on July 16, 2011, 10:53:56 AM
Bars,isn't the books tradable?If they are maybe he farmed it with other char.If not i got no explanation.
My point is,not every "o/p" player is a donator.:P

And omfg,even from his bars i can say he's not even CLOSE to a pro dagger. O.o (no hard feelings but you don't know the basic stuff yet about daggers and game (brokie if i can see well from this pic).)

So he have char prolly in FTP,Temps cool. Coz only this allies killing Tiat.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

sirSethan

You are quite wrong here, you have big clan nice activity and so on, what about small clans or people who will never go to epics? Think about it.

Sad to said this but in this case i must  agree with him.
Some small clans never have chance to get it.
Aod QQ now becose it fock their prices on this FS :D

Quote from: DKociak on July 16, 2011, 08:20:04 AM
this is for brainless ppl like brokie ...Track wanna money...monkies paying for be a "Pro"

+ 1 :D

Quote from: lasombra on July 16, 2011, 08:42:05 AM
Track I work hard everyday for activity of my clan, same my members.

Track i tell u what going on and what about all QQ
Aod is old clan who take ppl from giving fs and items :P
Now ppl can easy take it from donny and choose to what clan they wanna go :D

Quote from: DKociak on July 16, 2011, 10:49:05 AM
kto mi zrobi loda??...zapłace w euro

pm xTadmirx  :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S