Serious question to Track - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Serious question to Track

Started by lasombra, August 16, 2011, 12:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 16, 2011, 10:05:16 AM
I guess also the unbanning-renaming services to big donators that was caught l2walkering also are lies  Tracky?  But you was failing sometimes on renaming too and you had to fake-ban and rename them again cause ppl realized what happened.
:D why use l2w :) ???
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

sirSethan

Quote from: andreww on August 16, 2011, 08:00:06 AM
i was legendary on x15 u even make me bigger here

U was legendary idiot like krisolo now.
BTW what nick u got on x15 ?:D
Im almost sure u was in BlackHand or Reloaded

Quote from: PolSilv3r on August 16, 2011, 12:54:21 AM
BTW 2 PL edition: Chcecie kupić postać? Clan? Skille? Czy broń? Wypierdalajcie na Dragon!

Silver problem w tym że oni są z x15 :D
Nawet koles co jest GM na x15 gra u nas na servie :P

Dodam jeszcze ze najbardziej bawi mnie to że ta "ekipa" to dawni rywale ktorzy donacili: BlackHand, Hyuga, KnightOfSerbia, ogołem stara Alpha i DyingBreed.
Sam byłem w klanie gdzie grał mąż od GM (i zapewne wiekszosc juz wie o kogo chodzi). Dodam jeszcze ze pewien lider z klanu  ktorego ine powiem ale ma inicjały BH, włamał sie do date base servera i wkleił cos na forum za co pewna pani GM została zdegradowana do GMa na x200.
Ktos jesli grał na x15 to pamieta ich bronie... Praktycznie enchat rate taki sam jak teraz maja..

Quote from: PolSilv3r on August 16, 2011, 09:56:12 AM
Track = NM's ppl GM

Piccy = Infi's ppl GM (and I am not sure about that) - sadly offline / unactive since loong weeks... WTF is with him?! Still playing on PS3?!

Sad but true

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 16, 2011, 10:11:50 AM
is test server doesn't exist you could make new clan and make tests on it, not on active clan
and you were too

WTS TardZero friend list and u see why :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

wildpussy

is there a reason why clans section doesn't work under statistics ?

VforVanilla

Quote from: andreww on August 16, 2011, 12:44:04 PM
:D why use l2w :) ???

Back then the gm donation option to buy ready lvled up chars wasn't well-known so some ppl should lvl up themselves  :(

Luthor123

I play on Dnet since almost what...6 years now?Few months after the server's start anyway...and really...never seen more "Strange" things happening on Infi than now . . . there always was corruption from players and Gms side it's not some big secret ,everyone can agree with this.....but there was never  corruption on SUCH BIG level as it is now .....and i don't speak of donations overall....is speak about "Unfair distribution of rights among donators" if i can put it this way...in simple words you could say that who is willed to offer more will have access to KNOW more and Knowledge=Power ,so at least it would be a big step to being fair from the staff of the server if we knew how much at least it takes to gain those stuff and i don't like people who hide behind their own finger....we're all of a certain age here to know that those exist.
ALL we (By we i mean small amount of donators of not even donators) know,is that 1 euro=1 coin ,but we have no idea what you could get in case if you would donate let's say 800 euros ...are there any bonuses and what are they.
ONCE AGAIN I POINT OUT,I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH DONATORS as i know that the true so called "Pro" reveals himself when he can survive a fight with a worthy opponent and so far there is not equal power between 2 sides due to donation option and the benefits of it even if it's something normal to gain power through it faster than other people.
So,once again...my question is directly "What are the bonuses of someone who donates some "x" amount of euros where "x" is the secret number that bonuses start reveal themselves . :P
And if they don't exist ,then what access have the so called from people "Friends" of the server staff?(We all know those exist ,let's not play hide and seek).
:)
I guess i won't get answer ,or i'll get some corrupted answer by some hater but never from Staff member,but what the hell,at least i said it. ;D
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: sirSethan on August 16, 2011, 01:57:14 PM

Silver problem w tym że oni są z x15 :D
Nawet koles co jest GM na x15 gra u nas na servie :P

Dodam jeszcze ze najbardziej bawi mnie to że ta "ekipa" to dawni rywale ktorzy donacili: BlackHand, Hyuga, KnightOfSerbia, ogołem stara Alpha i DyingBreed.
Sam byłem w klanie gdzie grał mąż od GM (i zapewne wiekszosc juz wie o kogo chodzi). Dodam jeszcze ze pewien lider z klanu  ktorego ine powiem ale ma inicjały BH, włamał sie do date base servera i wkleił cos na forum za co pewna pani GM została zdegradowana do GMa na x200.
Ktos jesli grał na x15 to pamieta ich bronie... Praktycznie enchat rate taki sam jak teraz maja..

Sad but true

WTS TardZero friend list and u see why :D
Insult me 1 more time and you will regret it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Shadow21

Quote from: Shadow21 on August 16, 2011, 09:53:36 AM
clan lvl9 not bugged? cool story. so enlighten me plox  how we can expand number of units in orders of knights if instead of it i got option for rename orders of knights, even if in description there "increase number of units....".

up
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

sirSethan

Quote from: andreww on August 16, 2011, 08:00:06 AM
i was legendary on x15 u even make me bigger here

[/quote]

Quote from: TrackZero on August 16, 2011, 03:37:18 PM
Insult me 1 more time and you will regret it.

You wanna say u are brookie??  JUST LOL
Why u write "me" when i telling it to brokie? :P
(70% server are right that Brookie is idiot)
Selfowned telling all about this situation on wrong reading?:D
Now answer to all what u write it :D

Quote from: wildpussy on August 16, 2011, 02:08:15 PM
is there a reason why clans section doesn't work under statistics ?

im glad that not only me see that

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Herza

@Sethan: Better you re-read again what YOU wrote at the end. "TardZero" is an insult. Got it now?
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

sirSethan

Quote from: Herza on August 16, 2011, 06:57:05 PM
@Sethan: Better you re-read again what YOU wrote at the end. "TardZero" is an insult. Got it now?

its name  or beter i wrong write his nick Track Tard all can make mistake :P
This same numer of letters: P

jygh

Quote from: sirSethan on August 16, 2011, 01:57:14 PM

sethan ty byles posmiewiskiem dragona w pizdu dlugo tak samo jak psyck wiec kurwa nie rob z siebie boga . inna sprawa to po co gadasz glupoty w stylu ze kotenka zostala "zdegradowana" kurwa downie jesli jest administratorem areny?? lol skoncz juz wstydu oszczedz gadasz to co uslyszysz .

TRACK BAN SETHAN PLZZZZZZZ 
  Nightmare 30x

sirSethan

Quote from: jygh on August 16, 2011, 07:34:41 PM
sethan ty byles posmiewiskiem dragona w pizdu dlugo tak samo jak psyck wiec kurwa nie rob z siebie boga . inna sprawa to po co gadasz glupoty w stylu ze kotenka zostala "zdegradowana" kurwa downie jesli jest administratorem areny?? lol skoncz juz wstydu oszczedz gadasz to co uslyszysz

Gadam to o co wy (FTP) płaczecie teraz.
Byłem kiedys w ally z BH a potem z męzem od kotenki w pozniejszym LordOfDestinies.
Myslisz ze edytowane skile nie były na dragonie??
Sam sie osobiście przyznaje do tego że takie coś sam posiadałem.
Nie wiem czy wiesz macku z klanu ale kotenka dłuugi czas była gm na x15.
Po incydencie z BH wywalili ją do zabawiania noobow na arenie gdzie nikt nie gra.
Jesli nie masz pojęcia o czym mówisz lepioej nie pisz nic.

Pośmiewiskiem byłem dla ludzi takich którzy sami korzystali z  usług Gmów.
Teraz równie dobrze mozna wysmiac Aod (wg twojej filozofi) bo sami piszecie to co
ja pisałem już w huj dawno a wy sie z tego nabijaliście do puki sami nie zobaczyliscie
jak was ruchają.
Taka jest prawda i nie jeden aodziak się ze mną z godzi. I takie są fakty moge nawet was cytować.
Mamy ten sam punkt widzenia "Nie dla specjalnych przywilejów" dla donatorów.