jewels,energys drop

News:

Main Menu

jewels,energys drop

Started by Kishin, August 19, 2011, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kishin

Hey track
Thx for nice update with jewels it is rlly helping with that crazy succes rate.
But 2 things:

Arcanas dont drop jewels , so we cant get holy and water .

What about energys? Do U plan anything similar for them? For now only way to get them is from donny. So tell us if u are panning to make them dropable or tradable from jewels like before or anything else.

cheers

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kishin on August 19, 2011, 11:38:06 PM
Hey track
Thx for nice update with jewels it is rlly helping with that crazy succes rate.
But 2 things:

Arcanas dont drop jewels , so we cant get holy and water .

What about energys? Do U plan anything similar for them? For now only way to get them is from donny. So tell us if u are panning to make them dropable or tradable from jewels like before or anything else.

cheers

They should or will drop duno if server rebooted. About energies no plan for drop they will stay donny exclusive.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gonzal

Quote from: TrackZero on August 20, 2011, 12:05:42 AM
They should or will drop duno if server rebooted. About energies no plan for drop they will stay donny exclusive.
hey track maybe can be the possibility to trade XX jewels for 1 energies with fortress or castle, like it was in hb...
it could be interesting  ::)
cheers
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

Evolution

or WTT simple Water -> Fire / Holy -> Dark in Fortress or NPC in Town.  btw. +1 Arcanes don't drop jewels i spend there 1h+ and nothing...  ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

violetpl

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Triuferkkk

give finger youll want take a hand, good that we have so nice jewels drop rate that every1 is able to get them, i agree to stay with energies at donny, if you want get them get coins and doesnt matter in what way donation or farm ( im not donator)
unfortunatly xD i have to agree with evolution, its good idea to make jewels avilable to exchange at fortress

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Darkmanic

+1 for exchangeable jewels like it was before gracia and pls reboot server if that's gonna fix jewels' drop from arcanes

EvilPL

"Trackie" answered - it will stay donny exclusive. I dunno if u know ppl, one clan before gracia update had thousands of energies. Now this clan is only one I guess who have 300, 400 + resists in sets. I wanna notice other players wasn't even abble to get info on forum in simple question: what is max possible attribute resist.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,254028.msg2289297.html#new
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,252760.msg2289740.html#msg2289740
We asked twice, no answer, mby coz AoD members asked ? We asked coz we had unconfirmed rummors about there is 600 possible in each part.
Now questions:
1. why "one clan" gathered so many energies before gracia update ?
- because they knew how will be attribute system after update.
- they had a feeling energies will be available only from donny, and they had feeling there will be possible to make very high resist with energies.
What u think, which answer is more probably ? XD

2. Did "others" have any info ?
there is only 1 answer: NO.

3. How they feel now ?
- pissed
- don't care, they never donated, they don't need competition, they don't play in top clans or don't need to have top items

4. This is private server and need donations, can't exist without money. So what will happen now ?
- ppl don't care they was fcked and will donate like crazy idiots  to buy lot of energies at donny to reach gear level like "one clan"
- ...................... I won't tell u second option. Just think "Trackie", 1 little clan will donate enough for whole server ? Do you still thinking they deserve special treatment coz they donated a lot in the past ? For your info: we donated a lot on infinity too. Personally I bought few ica and dnets when this was more expensive than verpers now and I know ppl who bought much more. I had really nice fun for long time coz there was no special tratment on infi for no1. Games are for fun and I have nothing against spending money for fun coz I got enough money for it. I'll repeat: for fun, not something like we have here now. And to be honest I found another game to spent money and have fun, here logging rarely and only coz I'm vcl in my clan and I know our ppl deserve to be with them. But don't need to buy anything here so in  the business point of view of  I'm useless one for server. And how many ppl like me are here now ? We are still clan with biggest online on whole server, but we are still losing ppl. They don't go to other clans - they leaving server. And as I see other - ally or opposite clans have still lower online too. After update should be better activity, so looks like someone fcked something... I wrote all this here because attribute case is good example for all what is going on server now. And I've taken  it bit from business point of view because this is what I'm doing in rl, I know most kids who will create here xxx posts about crying can't get it, this is not text for them.
regards.
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: EvilPL on August 23, 2011, 03:48:01 PM
"Trackie" answered - it will stay donny exclusive. I dunno if u know ppl, one clan before gracia update had thousands of energies. Now this clan is only one I guess who have 300, 400 + resists in sets. I wanna notice other players wasn't even abble to get info on forum in simple question: what is max possible attribute resist.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,254028.msg2289297.html#new
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,252760.msg2289740.html#msg2289740
We asked twice, no answer, mby coz AoD members asked ? We asked coz we had unconfirmed rummors about there is 600 possible in each part.
Now questions:
1. why "one clan" gathered so many energies before gracia update ?
- because they knew how will be attribute system after update.
- they had a feeling energies will be available only from donny, and they had feeling there will be possible to make very high resist with energies.
What u think, which answer is more probably ? XD

2. Did "others" have any info ?
there is only 1 answer: NO.

3. How they feel now ?
- pissed
- don't care, they never donated, they don't need competition, they don't play in top clans or don't need to have top items

4. This is private server and need donations, can't exist without money. So what will happen now ?
- ppl don't care they was fcked and will donate like crazy idiots  to buy lot of energies at donny to reach gear level like "one clan"
- ...................... I won't tell u second option. Just think "Trackie", 1 little clan will donate enough for whole server ? Do you still thinking they deserve special treatment coz they donated a lot in the past ? For your info: we donated a lot on infinity too. Personally I bought few ica and dnets when this was more expensive than verpers now and I know ppl who bought much more. I had really nice fun for long time coz there was no special tratment on infi for no1. Games are for fun and I have nothing against spending money for fun coz I got enough money for it. I'll repeat: for fun, not something like we have here now. And to be honest I found another game to spent money and have fun, here logging rarely and only coz I'm vcl in my clan and I know our ppl deserve to be with them. But don't need to buy anything here so in  the business point of view of  I'm useless one for server. And how many ppl like me are here now ? We are still clan with biggest online on whole server, but we are still losing ppl. They don't go to other clans - they leaving server. And as I see other - ally or opposite clans have still lower online too. After update should be better activity, so looks like someone fcked something... I wrote all this here because attribute case is good example for all what is going on server now. And I took it from business point of view because this is what I'm doing in rl, I know most kids who will create here xxx posts about crying can't get it, this is not text for them.
regards.
I understand your conspiracy theory, and i understand you are mad because well for some things coins have to be spend, but at least with last update everyone can gather up jewels .
About other things you mention i also have to disappoint you , because believe it or not, even myself didn't know for energies nor jewels drop or no drop , donny or not donny, generally speaking donny is fully drakes right to change it or mod it on all servers, he most of cases never consult us or ask us about it he just do it. So there wasn't anyone , including myself who got those info , and since i didn't know there was no way that others could know it neither, honestly speaking there are much more ppl from x15 who are more close with drake then myself so if even them didn't know the info .... About other people getting jewels in bigger amount the others, what shell i do if someone is interested to buy xxxx coins, refuse or what? And honestly speaking is not only 1 clan nor 1 person there is a lot of people here from various clans who don't have much time to grind, so they buy coins and they transfer them in something useful from donny, quite normal you agree?
Now to tell you something honest, i stopped following situation on server regarding allys and clans , so personally i don't even know nowadays who is vs who or who dominates the server who is FTP,AOD, who is infinity and who is NM, you are all same to me aka unknown to which side you belong, therefor from your post i could guess you are from some clan AoD who came from Inf and u were big clan there etc... thats quite nice and i have no intention to change that, but i just want to give u a friendly advise here , do not be a puppet who is fed by some "pro" persons from NM cause they cant get what they cry for, cause in the end you are just used by them and u do exactly what they want.
I never had anything against any clan nor ally on this server thats why don't start the flame without reason and try to see other side of the coin too. September is coming, we are back active , a lot of things are incoming too game play wise , and so on.... If you ever wanna talk to me , advise, flame, consult, you can PM and ill be gladly here to answer you as i always did to normal messages .

I hope you will understand some of this , and start listening yourself.

Track

windoo

Quote from: TrackZero on August 23, 2011, 04:28:30 PM
I understand your conspiracy theory, and i understand you are mad because well for some things coins have to be spend, but at least with last update everyone can gather up jewels .
About other things you mention i also have to disappoint you , because believe it or not, even myself didn't know for energies nor jewels drop or no drop , donny or not donny, generally speaking donny is fully drakes right to change it or mod it on all servers, he most of cases never consult us or ask us about it he just do it. So there wasn't anyone , including myself who got those info , and since i didn't know there was no way that others could know it neither, honestly speaking there are much more ppl from x15 who are more close with drake then myself so if even them didn't know the info .... About other people getting jewels in bigger amount the others, what shell i do if someone is interested to buy xxxx coins, refuse or what? And honestly speaking is not only 1 clan nor 1 person there is a lot of people here from various clans who don't have much time to grind, so they buy coins and they transfer them in something useful from donny, quite normal you agree?
Now to tell you something honest, i stopped following situation on server regarding allys and clans , so personally i don't even know nowadays who is vs who or who dominates the server who is FTP,AOD, who is infinity and who is NM, you are all same to me aka unknown to which side you belong, therefor from your post i could guess you are from some clan AoD who came from Inf and u were big clan there etc... thats quite nice and i have no intention to change that, but i just want to give u a friendly advise here , do not be a puppet who is fed by some "pro" persons from NM cause they cant get what they cry for, cause in the end you are just used by them and u do exactly what they want.
I never had anything against any clan nor ally on this server thats why don't start the flame without reason and try to see other side of the coin too. September is coming, we are back active , a lot of things are incoming too game play wise , and so on.... If you ever wanna talk to me , advise, flame, consult, you can PM and ill be gladly here to answer you as i always did to normal messages .

I hope you will understand some of this , and start listening yourself.

Track
I like your answer ;)
And about all at last we can farm damn jewels, make few attri instead.. of whining here we should farm a bit make some pvp somewhere... and get some fun from that game.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: windoo on August 23, 2011, 05:17:32 PM
I like your answer ;)
And about all at last we can farm damn jewels, make few attri instead.. of whining here we should farm a bit make some pvp somewhere... and get some fun from that game.
I am making pvp tournament , will be on forum in <48h  (5v5)