jewels,energys drop - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

jewels,energys drop

Started by Kishin, August 19, 2011, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmanic

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 12:31:26 PM

Alex .. i back from my vacation & i read lot pms from ppl to help, lot pms with good ideas,good suggests, good analysis of bugs to fix etc ... but i still look for ur pm with inside ur suggests, ur awsome advises . i try to find it too in forum but the most of time i only find flames & trolls. Probably i did a mistake ...  i imagined u helped & supported us by giving  some money ... even 10 or 15 euros since the last 4-5 years u played ... but here....  the desert also
I remember well the diferent times we spoke together & i don t find any free infos where inside u didn t got anything to win.

Find other target if u have some personal problem, we arn t responsable of ur hate. In DN all works in progress even in turtle speed . we try to  help ppl who wanna find free fun & mind .U will never find our hate here,  do the same pls enjoy ur summer , the winter will be more rude   :P

<As long as Dragon-Network / Dragon x15 server is not guilty for you loosing the account and items we take no responsibility to return the items , we will just punish the "hacker", there for KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS SAFE AND DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD>

VforVanilla

Quote from: andreww on August 25, 2011, 12:35:06 PM
pffff since u know its 600 max atri now :P  start accept it grind your way to it , buy coins on market buy energy from donnie

or just simply donaite a year work :) poor ***  to make a 600+ atri set

have a nice day

and quit the cry about donations plz all have same chance,u have much free time , i work a lot we all make dessisions in life u made your i made mine
You know there are two types of people. There are some that work hard in order to obtain goods to make a better living for themselves, others that work hard to make a better living for their boss. So, tell where should i put you among these? Honestly i don't believe how the hell  people like to donate money while they know that 90% of them go to Gms pocket and not server's needs (Doesn't need anyway more).
You are one of those that make server owners act like they are some kind of special ppl (Gods?) when making fun, insulting or ignoring people that ask some things cause they believe that they are not threatted equally (indeed they aren't) like the donators. The most common answers to those are:
1)fack off i will go vacations for one month
2)fack off i want time for my rl
3)fack off i am not in the mood

You know what is my answer to these? NO, you will not have any of these as long as you take money for services you offer which does not work / does not exist / work sh1tty and need immediate fixing. Track and crew should really be happy to have clients like you that gives money every time they invent some new way to get donations but at least say to them when they go get drunk with your money next time to drink a cup in the name of donators (suckers actually, sad but true...).

Alex

Quote from: Madmanic on August 25, 2011, 01:51:09 PM
Alex .. i back from my vacation & i read lot pms from ppl to help, lot pms with good ideas,good suggests, good analysis of bugs to fix etc ... but i still look for ur pm with inside ur suggests, ur awsome advises . i try to find it too in forum but the most of time i only find flames & trolls. Probably i did a mistake ...  i imagined u helped & supported us by giving  some money ... even 10 or 15 euros since the last 4-5 years u played ... but here....  the desert also
I remember well the diferent times we spoke together & i don t find any free infos where inside u didn t got anything to win.

Find other target if u have some personal problem, we arn t responsable of ur hate. In DN all works in progress even in turtle speed . we try to  help ppl who wanna find free fun & mind .U will never find our hate here,  do the same pls enjoy ur summer , the winter will be more rude   :P

personal problems? hahaha this sounds like what kesy says when he bans someone because they raped him "relax its just a game"

stop trying to blame your retardness on other people's problems its your own problem at the first place that giving GM panel to people like you is the most retarded thing someone can do, you are forcing retarded updates and stalking players all the time to suit your own needs while you dont even have 10% of knowledge necessary to bring updates to the game, not speaking that nobody gave you rights to destroy the game for others

dont make me tell here how you asslicked kang and begged him for cheats, he helped you only to make GMs leave our clan alone and than when he couldnt stand your company anymore he told you to gtfo because you and kesy are horrible people wanking on their gm panel than you both got mad at him and started to threat us and ban our chars for no reason again

and once again there are people who did much more for dragon without GM panel than all 3 of you with GM panel in total, all what you, kesy, glasy did was just decreasing server population with your idiocy and destroying the server
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

andreww

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 02:15:44 PM
and once again there are people who did much more for dragon without GM panel than all 3 of you with GM panel in total, all what you, kesy, glasy did was just decreasing server population with your idiocy and destroying the server
for use x15 people :) x20 is heaven :)  no bullshiited strange rulles no bans because gm dislike u ,no perm ban because gm's lie about sell items on alegrio since i life in holland

on x20 is much less, 

x15 is dead because   the gm's elcharro bigcat glasy madmaniac and italiannecro came ,the didnt add totaly nothing , yes that donatiors like me quit the game becase the got hacked by those idiots

no merge  whit x15 i would say because the lagg on knowadge ,those gm's know how to kill 1 server dont let them take x20 down

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

zenice

Quote from: EvilPL on August 24, 2011, 01:21:34 AM
And ppl from "some clans" now can try laught about "conspiracy", but they are source of doubts too. They was talking before update "we are testing new server, we are close to track/drake/someoneelse./ and we will kick your asses after update. Ofc we could take it as bullsh1t, and we did. But after update we could notice they are much stronger than other chars. Later we found why - attribute case and question what I ask upper.

Kamael example: some clan permanently flamed my wife playing on kamael and between flame informed steal divinity will be nerfed. So we checked kamaels on other gracia final servers and hmm.... kamaels was still nice, for sure better than our kamaels b4 update. (steal divinity nerf is from another update, not GF) And 1st change comparing to other gracia fin serv was nerf steal divinity cos like you said: it was overpowered skill and who got more kamaels winning pvps. Btw try compare kamael to sps nowdays XD

Quote from: EvilPL on August 25, 2011, 11:49:31 AM
.. and some ppl got resists ~400 or more for few attributes - mby all - I tested once 3 weapons with different attributes during 1 oly fight with dmg less than 100 from all of them from my orc

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sirSethan

Quote from: andreww on August 25, 2011, 02:44:16 PM
for use x15 people :) x20 is heaven :)  no bullshiited strange rulles no bans because gm dislike u ,no perm ban because gm's lie about sell items on alegrio since i life in holland

on x20 is much less,  

x15 is dead because   the gm's elcharro bigcat glasy madmaniac and italiannecro came ,the didnt add totaly nothing , yes that donatiors like me quit the game becase the got hacked by those idiots

no merge  whit x15 i would say because the lagg on knowadge ,those gm's know how to kill 1 server dont let them take x20 down

Beter u can said:
We leave x15 becose our friend start be GM on x30 and  now is heaven for us  :D :D
Its funny  and currius  why one  of the best clan on x15 leaving server in best glory.

Im only sad that kotenka is not GM and im sure that she make with some ppl here good job now..
Truth is that on x15  u and your friends was kicked by GM and all change server with  own gm.. just lol.
All who play in this years on x15 and know situation then agree with me :)
Anyway i just wanna see face of Malekh now when he see BlackHand and Alpha in one clan  :D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

andreww

Quote from: sirSethan on August 25, 2011, 05:01:46 PM

Beter u can said:
We leave x15 becose our friend start be GM on x30 and  now is heaven for us  :D :D
Its funny  and currius  why one  of the best clan on x15 leaving server in best glory.

Im only sad that kotenka is not GM and im sure that she make with some ppl here good job now..
Truth is that on x15  u and your friends was kicked by GM and all change server with  own gm.. just lol.
Anyway i just wanna see face of Malekh now when he see BlackHand and Alpha in one clan  :D

u talk again total bullshiit
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Blizzer

Quote from: sirSethan on August 25, 2011, 05:01:46 PM

Beter u can said:

I played at that time and was in centre of all bigger actions and I can say only one thing - stop spreading this bullshit.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

sirSethan

Quote from: Blizzer on August 25, 2011, 06:46:46 PM
I played at that time and was in centre of all bigger actions and I can say only one thing - stop spreading this bullshit.

just lol :D Man its shame to talk it. If u  dont know whats going on ask your old leader Bagnietsche...
Funny is that your old clan and ally saw this same what i write and u make fun now :D
Anyway  i see ur DB friends (BH) need some ppl to help  :D
BTW i forget say that Blizzer was in our ally and he betray us for syndikate clan :P
Really Blizzer u  very obiective  :D :D :D

A w ramach ciekawostki dodam gdy ES sie rozpadło  DB zaczeło sie kłÃ³cic między sobą po czym wywalono kotenke a BH polazł na x30 a DevotedSouls odeszło z serwa. Natomiast Syndikate zostało wyrzucone z ally za ugadywanie sie z enemy (Alpha) ktorzy już  byli rozbici na maxa.

Blizzerku moze dałbys jakies konkrety i dowód tego ze to bullsh1t ?:D Bo puki co to ty i twoi koledzy z BH mowicie bullsh1ty i nie umiecie sie obronić przed prawdą :P
Pewnie zaraz w topicu sie zaczną syndicaty udzielac  :D :D :D

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

Blizzer

You mad?

Weź skończ robić z siebie większego pajaca niż jesteś. Widzę wszyscy tutaj wierzą ci tak samo jak to robili na x15  ::)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

sirSethan

Quote from: Blizzer on August 25, 2011, 08:16:51 PM
You mad?

Weź skończ robić z siebie większego pajaca niż jesteś. Widzę wszyscy tutaj wierzą ci tak samo jak to robili na x15  ::)

Nom , u make me mod :D
U still never learn ?
Me arguments with proofs > your talking

A jak znow zaczne wklejać screeny jak sie szmacicie to znowu do Lotty polecicie by mi bana dała ?:D
Zresztą wtedy dostałem bana za to że oszukiwaliście na wyborach moda (wygrał Kailenaa- jak ktos dalej wierzy ze mowie bajki spytajcie jego, to old aod member wiec moj enemy).
Oboje wiemy jaka była prawda więc po tylu latach wspólnego grania prosze o troche godności..

EvilPL

Quote from: Madmanic on August 25, 2011, 01:51:09 PM
Alex .....  i imagined u helped & supported us by giving  some money ... even 10 or 15 euros since the last 4-5 years u played ... but here....  the desert also
That's interesting part... I proved 1200-2400 coins is needed to get resist attribute like you have. And you didn't donate to dn any single euro... So for who you paid ? Or some1 had this amount of energies in wh (like I said before) and has given energies to you for free mby ?

Zenice, I was wrong, you are smart kid, you are able to quote my posts ^^^^ Unfortunately, this still not prove you can understand it... But don't worry, mby some day...
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]