jewels,energys drop - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

jewels,energys drop

Started by Kishin, August 19, 2011, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilPL

Quote from: Phonex on August 25, 2011, 02:42:12 AM
Lol from 180 to 600 with energy and with rate of 5%, lol that suxs, that means that donny got the power :s cuz u can get 420 pts with donny energy :S damn taht suxs ;D
.. and some ppl got resists ~400 or more for few attributes - mby all - I tested once 3 weapons with different attributes during 1 oly fight with dmg less than 100 from all of them from my orc XD  and it was on first days of oly, so almost 2 months ago. So with 5% rate.... hmmm... Around 30 energies needed to good resist 1 part, including shirt will be x6 =360, 5% rate so x20 it will be 7000+ energies.... 3 for coin if I'm not wrong... it will be 2400 euro.... Even if 50% of this is truth, it is still 1200... Yes, I belive you guys, you didn't know, you didn't have energies before update, and you are fair, you just spent such money to get your resists :)

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 03:47:36 AM
as I said energies were gotten by donations, the only way you could get energies w/o donating were custom events on fantasy island and u couldnt get a lot energies from there obviously
Fail, what about exchange in fortress ? stone->cry->jewel->energy  ? Obviously...
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

loXol

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 03:47:36 AM
beta testers obviously didnt do shit

they were testers, not coders......
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

flamingAwe

i don't think those who had 600 attr on gracia start used even 1 energy themselves, same as i will never believe someone made vesper over +10  using any bews himself

zenice

I cant make dmg on GM friends and their HOLY sets, and my wife cant play more with kamalol!!!
plz GM do something!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzz

flamingAwe

Quote from: loXol on August 25, 2011, 11:55:02 AM
they were testers, not coders......

well, since they even missed sub system failure, i must agree with alex, they did nothing on those tests
wanna list of what they missed?
-subclass system incl mutants (who thinks all mutants wiped/fixed? xD)
-olympiad (start time, pots)
-golkondas(resp only on server restart)
-quests (not working HTML)
-clans (not working HTML)
-TW
-custom skills
-terrain bugs

so what did they test? 600 attr in armor? enchant rates? xD

Alex

Quote from: EvilPL on August 25, 2011, 11:49:31 AM
Fail, what about exchange in fortress ? stone->cry->jewel->energy  ? Obviously...

wait a second, you knew more than me, I never heard u can exchange energies in the fortress... apparently you are BIG DONOR and GM FRAND
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

andreww

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 25, 2011, 11:55:27 AM
i don't think those who had 600 attr on gracia start used even 1 energy themselves, same as i will never believe someone made vesper over +10  using any bews himself
pffff since u know its 600 max atri now :P  start accept it grind your way to it , buy coins on market buy energy from donnie

or just simply donaite a year work :) poor ***  to make a 600+ atri set

have a nice day

and quit the cry about donations plz all have same chance,u have much free time , i work a lot we all make dessisions in life u made your i made mine

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

EvilPL

Quote from: zenice on August 25, 2011, 12:02:40 PM

Quote from: EvilPL on August 23, 2011, 03:48:01 PM
.... I know most kids who will create here xxx posts about crying can't get it, this is not text for them.
regards.
Plz try do not prevent next time when adults talking... thanx.
Quote from: andreww on August 25, 2011, 12:35:06 PM
and quit the cry about donations plz all have same chance,u have much free time , i work a lot we all make dessisions in life u made your i made mine
Next smart one.... You can't understand english or what ? WHERE u see crying about donations tell me plz ? Read again use translator if need then you will find for sure there is no crying, I called donation fair way and I doubt they/you/whatever used it. Ppl start using brains, I won't explain simple sentences to you, I bet you are not 6 years old.

flamingAwe

Quote from: andreww on August 25, 2011, 12:35:06 PM
pffff since u know its 600 max atri now :P  start accept it grind your way to it , buy coins on market buy energy from donnie

or just simply donaite a year work :) poor ***  to make a 600+ atri set

have a nice day

what can i reply to big ego-on-web-little-brain-in-head? xD
unlike you, i don't need to donate even 1 sec of my work to show anything about myself xD w/o your donations noone even would notice your puni rat existence mr-3rd-dagger-on-server, that was hillarious xD
and for all retards like you, where did you see me cry about anything here? opinion is not a cry, judgement is not a cry, and since my return i asked only for 1 fix: subsystem, to rest i'm getting used and use it,  ok, you may call it cry, if it makes you happy, cause unhappy you'll leave, so who would make me laugh so much xD

sirSethan

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 12:31:26 PM
wait a second, you knew more than me, I never heard u can exchange energies in the fortress...

u are good lier :)
Then tell me why  urs bot clans got always 1-2 fortress, and your clan bots always on chimera upper?  ;D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

EvilPL

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 12:31:26 PM
wait a second, you knew more than me, I never heard u can exchange energies in the fortress... apparently you are BIG DONOR and GM FRAND
I donated a lot in the past, so I guess I'm big donator. Information about exchange stones and energies has been announced on loader or/and forum, so my best friend GM foked this case and told all what he should tell only me :(

Alex

Quote from: sirSethan on August 25, 2011, 12:57:25 PM
u are good lier :)
Then tell me why  urs bot clans got always 1-2 fortress, and your clan bots always on chimera upper?  ;D

you're speaking too much for some1 being a non-factor

Quote from: EvilPL on August 25, 2011, 01:07:18 PM
I donated a lot in the past, so I guess I'm big donator. Information about exchange stones and energies has been announced on loader or/and forum, so my best friend GM foked this case and told all what he should tell only me :(

oh bad for me that i didnt use loader then qq
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢