jewels,energys drop - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

jewels,energys drop

Started by Kishin, August 19, 2011, 11:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loXol

from my point of view

all who were on beta server known about attributes....
and known about all tricks with updates....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Alex

Quote from: loXol on August 24, 2011, 07:09:21 PM
from my point of view

but with ur point of view u can gtfo back to kesy's ass
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

sirSethan

Quote from: Alex on August 24, 2011, 07:00:47 PM
As for *SOME PEOPLE* having more knowledge about incoming updates than others I'll

Omg who said that..

Track can u tell us what nick u got in BlackHand when u play there xx-2007 ? :D
I check some things and its really strange that after kotenka incident (she was delegated to x200 as GM)
and person who do that (LessPain) stop play and few weeks leter  we got new GM: TrackZero  8)

Quote from: loXol on August 24, 2011, 07:09:21 PM
from my point of view

agree :)

Quote from: Alex on August 24, 2011, 07:17:08 PM

huh kesy u said ?:D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

eagleye

Whats your problem about my comments? I comment only what Im sure about Im not spreading b/s and tears around for no reason unlike someone else. As for *SOME PEOPLE* having more knowledge about incoming updates than others I'll tell you this:

I know about the story with tezza necklaces on NM in this case someone surely informed players about it so they could make a lot of money speculating boosted tezza same story unsurprisingly happened on dragon too. With energies its different, basically nobody knew they are useful for something and nobody knew you can make 600 attr with them I assure you all the energies around are gotten by donations. GMs also didnt know you can make 600 attr xD From my points of view this 600 attr thing is gamebreaking at least because you cant make weapon above 450

I suggest you being happy with what you have, there are no perfect GMs on any server and track is really doing what he can do.

On dragon GMs ban without a reason, have their own chars in game where they get 600 attributes and OE items (and still suck), they make retarded rules about hero chat and limit the amount of heroes you can make, recently dragon GM said he will ban everybody who will use {PVP} dagger. They make up fake ban reasons for their own profit and they go extremely mad about losing oly/pvp that they start banning players who killed them. They use GM panel to check players' attributes and later whole server knows which attribute is one specific player using, etc etc... I gave enough examples if you want more just imagine what bullshit you can do if you are a retard with GM panel.

On nightmare its not that bad really...

agree... fighters can deal with this - but mages sux vs 600 attr in armor. would be nice to have 180 attr like was before - no1 complained about this in HB  ;)

loXol

Quote from: Alex on August 24, 2011, 07:17:08 PM

just shut ur mouth ,and ask beta testers if u know some.....
and btw as i know x15 GMs didnt test a lots....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

flamingAwe

Quote from: eagleye on August 24, 2011, 10:02:02 PM
agree... fighters can deal with this - but mages sux vs 600 attr in armor. would be nice to have 180 attr like was before - no1 complained about this in HB  ;)

fighters, mages, same shit.
the only difference you know what attribute mage uses, and you don't know what attribute fighter uses (generally for archers/daggers)
didn't make full tests, but there is only 1 thing i hope, that attr defence doesn't lower damage below numbers of attack w/o attribute (i hope, but by observations i've doubts....)
anyway, would be cool to get current attribute breakpoints curve,
ive already seen that from 75 to 150 there is no hole, as should be, damage increases almost on every +10 after 100 till 150 (didn't test further)

EvilPL

With energies its different, basically nobody knew they are useful for something and nobody knew you can make 600 attr with them I assure you all the energies around are gotten by donations. GMs also didnt know you can make 600 attr xD From my points of view this 600 attr thing is gamebreaking at least because you cant make weapon above 450
Yep, nobody knew but some ppl gathered few thousands of energies. Coincidence. Or they went to some fairy for advice.

We moved to gracia on begining of june. We noticed there is something wrong with dmg and found this is attribute case, and started to asking around july 23, so after 1,5+ month. And started asking. Proof:
Quote from: flamingAwe on July 23, 2011, 10:22:23 AM
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,254028.msg2289297.html#new
so, what is max attr on each armor part now?
On official can be 120, but they don't even know about jewels/energies.
And it was confirmed at this topic after next month... Yes, basic informations are available for all players from server in same time XD And this is ofc next conspiracy theory !

Btw, mby some1 share here confidential information how is all case of attributes atm:
stones max too:   (weapon/armor)
crystals:     (.../...)
jewels :      (.../...)
energies:   (.../...)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

VforVanilla

(weapon/armor)
crystals:     (300/120)
jewels :      (450/180)
energies:   (450???/600)

I don't put my hand on fire for energies on weapon  :D

Vinny

Yes, 450 in weapon is max.
But 600 in armor is just n/c even 200 or 300 in each part is just lol.
And btw. this tournament 5vs5 will be funny coz fight with ppl's who get 600 attr is... xD
Go go show your power !!
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

Phonex

Lol from 180 to 600 with energy and with rate of 5%, lol that suxs, that means that donny got the power :s cuz u can get 420 pts with donny energy :S damn taht suxs ;D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Alex

Quote from: loXol on August 24, 2011, 10:11:31 PM
just shut ur mouth ,and ask beta testers if u know some.....
and btw as i know x15 GMs didnt test a lots....

beta testers obviously didnt do shit, and x15 gms are the worst possible creatures to become gms ever so u told me nothing new

Quote from: EvilPL on August 25, 2011, 01:19:45 AM
Yep, nobody knew but some ppl gathered few thousands of energies. Coincidence. Or they went to some fairy for advice.

as I said energies were gotten by donations, the only way you could get energies w/o donating were custom events on fantasy island and u couldnt get a lot energies from there obviously
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Kastro

Quote from: Alex on August 25, 2011, 03:47:36 AM
beta testers obviously didnt do shit, and x15 gms are the worst possible creatures to become gms ever so u told me nothing new

as I said energies were gotten by donations, the only way you could get energies w/o donating were custom events on fantasy island and u couldnt get a lot energies from there obviously

not only  funtasy island was also avalible  in fortreses  by changeing 5-6 jewels for 1 energys  ... but still i dont know why ppl think that they are many ppl  who have over 180 attributs in armor  the only energys  who was avalible was from donation  and who have it finish it  the set`s was selling the energys on market   so nothing special drama  that somone know it early before updates  that will be 600  in armor what is more then stupid  to have 600 when wepoan is 450 so  also in armor 450  is more then enough  to have  and is from dony   avalible for all  and same rate for all ....