Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Closed class base or not . transfer still will be going on so its same sh1t
  Nightmare 30x

ifrit808

Wow my topic grown a lot while I was sleeping ty all for Ur comments :), Nito and Kastro dont spam here pls it is better to pm each other, Well so transfers will be done anyway Class Based or Not, the REAL Heroes can stop farms easily. Im agree that it is harder to catch farms, but that only makes the work intresting as I said before this is not a QQ topic, I wont be a Heroe but I like to stop farms on my class because I know that few ppl can win me In my class and that gives me some fun otherwise I could register on Oly because XXClass/tanks rape me as hell and I dont want those class to be nerf, actually this server is getting better since we update to Gracia because almost all the skills are working similar than the official server (My personal Opinion ofc). I have seen top Oly farmers given points to their friends too so isnt that a transfer too? Dont be that greedy guys If some ppl registers 6 hours per day to be Heroe and win against any other char from his own class, they do not deserve to be heroe? At last Kishin ask me why do we want to keep Class Based Olys UP? Well it is simple it is a game feature not a bug not a fail. Ty again for Ur comments HF  :)

Weezer

We always had discussions about transfer on oly, and most people forget that this will always happen, no matter if class based is available or not.

Oly will never be fair, some people will farm points and transfer to others or will make transfer in no-class based way, it's a bit harder than normal oly, but still able to make it.

Oly like almost anything in this game is about clan/friends work, a clan can farm for 1 person to make him hero or his friends gonna help him to make him hero, that's what happened and will keep happening.

When class based not working people gonna make in the no-class based. There's no way to make oly fair to all people and this will never happen, cause oly isnt just about person skill only, but it's a mix about skills + equips + help.

In past we had several heroes who wasn't the best on their classes, but was helped by his clans or had ubber gear to make hero on their classes, like it happens now, just to give some examples on past we had MissPK and Libentina as hero on SPS/EE class, but imo the best SPS/EE in their time was Magicka, but he didnt had the same equips to beat then on oly, ofc we had heros who was the best on their classes, but some classes this wont happen.

Atm i don't know who is the best player in some classes, but we had some rly skilled players in all sides and in almost all classes, even some of then r made hero last month by transfer (at least i think, didnt checking all fights that happens in oly) this doesn't means they should not be heroes.

Nakama

Hero is about being the best in each class is insane to think that classes are not OE olys must fight the oly Farmers, I think they already have their entertainment fighting among themselves, is quite simple if  you dont like the transfer being made Interrupt register and prove that you is better than the person who wants to be a hero, as many times during this month my friends and I stopping many transfer and making them lose points, certainly Kishin through your head if you do not have enough points this month maybe do not deserve to be hero .......
Class Based oly is part of l2, and of course as always there are things we like and things dont like it,  it makes the game interesting,  Trackzero said l2 is not just about olys, then the removed oly class because a few are crying, seriously people stop cry just because something dont like it ......

Is nothin personal just the opinion of many ppl ... ::)
ILuxx he/wk 
Sirxce pw/sws
Lnx necro/pal ......

Kastro

All of u saying best in his class best in his class, first of all noone fight inside in class based matchis only transfering  2nd we dont have that much ppl who will play oly  and u wont w8 all month to make some points w/o transfer so dont say best of his class  if Kishin fighting with evryone  making points  loseing points   but he fight with all  and lose the hero coz somone make it transfer  with 50 fights 0 loses  only with bots  i dont see where is  this guy best in his class   he is only best in the transfer coz noone cant stop him  ... loging 10 bots and if kishin want stop that transfer  what is the % of go vs that char u transfering  and + now max u lose is 10 points no mether how much u have   is imposoble to interuppt somone that transfer so best in class my ass fight vs all like that one who make hero  w/o transfer then u can say u are best in class    ....

PainMaster

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

ifrit808

Nice post Wezzer! About what Kastro said I got fights with my class and win against other players (not BOTS)  believe it or not... and I got 42 points in 1 day getting 5-7 points each time I won to the char that was "farming" btw when U register with Class Based U have 25% to catch the farmer, tell me what is the % that U have join Classless to catch Ur own Class farmer and dont be raped for superior class than yours? for example BP/WK vs TH/PP.

Kastro

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 30, 2011, 04:41:57 PM
Nice post Wezzer! About what Kastro said I got fights with my class and win against other players (not BOTS)  believe it or not... and I got 42 points in 1 day getting 5-7 points each time I won to the char that was "farming" btw when U register with Class Based U have 25% to catch the farmer, tell me what is the % that U have join Classless to catch Ur own Class farmer and dont be raped for superior class than yours? for example BP/WK vs TH/PP.

when u make this 42 points dude ? and when next time u will fight on ur class? the last 8-9 days when each day is difrent class transfer? u injoying playing oly 1 time per month? are u open this post for this ? for 1 day that u play oly? pls spear me

Abouth bp/wk vs th/pp is not problem at all and was not problem at all to be trnasfer it and will allways be transfer it  but in ur bad u did very bad example coz bp/wk is playable in oly   he can win  evan th/pp

VforVanilla

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 30, 2011, 04:41:57 PM
Nice post Wezzer! About what Kastro said I got fights with my class and win against other players (not BOTS)  believe it or not... and I got 42 points in 1 day getting 5-7 points each time I won to the char that was "farming" btw when U register with Class Based U have 25% to catch the farmer, tell me what is the % that U have join Classless to catch Ur own Class farmer and dont be raped for superior class than yours? for example BP/WK vs TH/PP.

OK but next time when you are gonna play class base game make hero announcement ingame and post on forum what time and class to make an appointment to gather normal players to play otherwise the chance to be 5 normal players signed is exactly 0%. If we were speaking of a server with 1500 player one box and not 300-400 dual-triple box i would agree.

Cenarius

The problem here is weak classes in oly can't enjoy at all. Yesterday i saw many archer playing class bassed, soo what is the problem with that.
About archer are a crap in oly, yes, sad but true. If u don't be archer/tank u have big cheance to losse many fights. Yeah Raid is good archer and oly farmer but if u fight vs mages with heal/warrior bane or in the worse case vs canceler is the pain in the ass. Moreover if is dagger/tank with good gear soo bb too. Maybe some1 can tell me how many times u see sr/xx pr /xx or he/xx (no tanks) joining normal oly and wining many matches. Btw some1 saw any dwarf rape ppls on oly?
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

VforVanilla

Quote from: Cenarius on August 30, 2011, 05:00:44 PM
The problem here is weak classes in oly can't enjoy at all. Yesterday i saw many archer playing class bassed, soo what is the problem with that.
About archer are a crap in oly, yes, sad but true. If u don't be archer/tank u have big cheance to losse many fights. Yeah Raid is good archer and oly farmer but if u fight vs mages with heal/warrior bane or in the worse case vs canceler is the pain in the ass. Moreover if is dagger/tank with good gear soo bb too. Maybe some1 can tell me how many times u see sr/xx pr /xx or he/xx (no tanks) joining normal oly and wining many matches. Btw some1 saw any dwarf rape ppls on oly?

Wouldn't be the same problem on class based games? Don't forget that this is a server with subclass and not all subclasses are equal in any way. HE/PP will never win HE/PAL or HE/DA. He have only chances to win HE/WK,HE/TH (or HE/NE - HE/SOR  :D).

Alex

The ones complaining about class based oly shut down are either transfering there or just dont understand that weak chars will have more chances to make hero "fair" without it.

Its rather obvious that with class based oly closed those who transfer will have to go normal oly and they will be able to get less points from transfer, therefore even those playing weak classes who claim "to be in need" of class based oly will have way better chances due to more people on oly and less points from transfers.

Also forcing people out of class based oly into general oly will result into much more fights as well, active oly is fun for everybody.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢