Web Analytics
Class Based Oly Off...

News:

Main Menu

Class Based Oly Off...

Started by ifrit808, August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifrit808

I dont understand why are U trying to make our server similiar than the Official Server but U are removing Class Based Oly? Is it off in official? I  just want a valid reason, U said that L2 is not oly abt Olys but U said that on the last days of the mount when all the PPL is trying to be heroe. This is not a QQ topic I just want to know why U dont want balance some char skills that are OP when is mixed them with a tank or a supporter class  but U decide to kill the only way for some ppl to get BOGS, Heroes, FS from Olympiad Manager. Thks for Ur time.

flamingAwe

:D
the only way to get bogs? FS? with 9 fights and even 0 wins you get not less than 20k oly tokens, so max in 3 months you can get FS
got 100 chars to share points, now share with all server xD

ifrit808

Thank U for comment, but Im asking for a good reason to remove Oly Based Class...

Cenarius

Quote from: ifrit808 on August 29, 2011, 11:20:36 PM
I dont understand why are U trying to make our server similiar than the Official Server but U are removing Class Based Oly? Is it off in official? I  just want a valid reason, U said that L2 is not oly abt Olys but U said that on the last days of the mount when all the PPL is trying to be heroe. This is not a QQ topic I just want to know why U dont want balance some char skills that are OP when is mixed them with a tank or a supporter class  but U decide to kill the only way for some ppl to get BOGS, Heroes, FS from Olympiad Manager. Thks for Ur time.
Im agree, for example can u tell me how dwarf, hmmm bd, and another weak classes will enjoy oly. Oly no is l2, but is part of it. Soo i want GMs come a see new oly. And like Ifrit said no is QQ topic, cuz i join every day to normal oly, but for some ppls is only way to make some bogs and help friends.
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Kishin

Omg good reason? Do U even know what is olympiad? Do U know that U can actually fight with other ppl there? I play this game a lot and I play mostly on oly cause I like it. And this month Im not gonna be hero because some1 transfered on class based.  Im sure U think its ok right? After all they worked hard for it too, they logged chars they organize with friends and they share, lots of fun Im sure.
And plz dont tell me Class based is used to share on dwarfs and "weak" chars only.

MaraZmo

Quote from: Kishin on August 30, 2011, 02:08:22 AM
Omg good reason? Do U even know what is olympiad? Do U know that U can actually fight with other ppl there? I play this game a lot and I play mostly on oly cause I like it. And this month Im not gonna be hero because some1 transfered on class based.  Im sure U think its ok right? After all they worked hard for it too, they logged chars they organize with friends and they share, lots of fun Im sure.
And plz dont tell me Class based is used to share on dwarfs and "weak" chars only.
U dont need to remove based class if u can join with 1 char per IP adress
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Di

Quote from: MaraZmo on August 30, 2011, 02:47:18 AM
U dont need to remove based class if u can join with 1 char per IP adress

Up for him
make filters and BAN for those who REG as  1 class and switch to other...
Example  If u reg as WK u must fight as wk,  JOIN class based as WK and go in as other Class is Exploid since there is no subs on official

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Alex

based oly is closed because gm frands want so, same goes for cancel :(
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

ifrit808

Thanks to all for comments since now there is not a good reason to remove them as I can see about what Kishin said... Well U are PRO and dont need them so why U want them to be remove if U can enter in the same "farm" that they are doing and win to them? There is a place for one char from any class to be heroe so that does not at affect U at all... I want Track´s Opinion too, so pls take a little time for this noob pls  :)

Cenarius

Soo Kishin your argument fail, if u see some ppls farm your class, join class based, like ifrit said, if you are pro, i dont see the problem. Soo i have issues vs cancelers, NERF CANCEL to one buff with 0.00000001 % chance.  ;D
About Koroshir argument + 1
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

Spelso666

Quote from: Cenarius on August 30, 2011, 01:39:21 AM
Im agree, for example can u tell me how dwarf, hmmm bd, and another weak classes will enjoy oly. Oly no is l2, but is part of it. Soo i want GMs come a see new oly. And like Ifrit said no is QQ topic, cuz i join every day to normal oly, but for some ppls is only way to make some bogs and help friends.

sure dracule u join normal oly hahahaah u made my day and why aziz transfered u in oly bassed?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

andreww

i think its best,

oly isnt that active last month only classed based where,so from now on it needs brains to transfer :)

no more fake orc hero's  

its all fine whit me  :) ,cancel is cancel u dont have to nerf it   because on tod i also remove 5 buffs

nerf that than also  :(
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)