Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Di

hico dont be stupid
ty/de is still a freaking strong char, but not for noobs...
and this thread is for other stuff not for orc noobas qq

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Di on October 14, 2011, 02:44:10 AM
hico dont be stupid
ty/de is still a freaking strong char, but not for noobs...
and this thread is for other stuff not for orc noobas qq

sorry but if u think ty/des is still op ur funny atm :D  any des/wc or ty/wc make more dmg then ty/des so ur wrong

violetpl

Quote from: KaSaNoWa on October 14, 2011, 12:16:02 AM
8)sorry but when i saw topic "Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages " when dagger hit tankwith def 3500 for 6700 it make me laught

but yea lets boost daggers and canceler/tank classes ( and i reroll to dagger with this shit "pvp cancel"   :-*)

sry kasa but is gracia final try play on officail gracia f. and on UD with that pro buff you get 10k from th or aw
so sry you can only cry:P

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

chlipus

Quote from: lasombra on October 14, 2011, 12:34:57 AM
For me daggers who cry about mages are funny.
Same archers.

Mby they have problems with mages/tanks.
But not everyone mage is tank.
And still most of times they killing them

Mby they have problems with sps/ee.
But not everyone is sps/ee.
And good dagger kill easy sps/ee.

Archers are mostly mass pvp / sieges class.
Archers and daggers hit very hard. Also daggers have cancell in dagger which is totally OP.

What with classes which are not tanks and not EE's. I'm SH/BD, and for ex. on oly I have 0 chances against any tank sub or dagger. Just admit You don't pwn everyone.

All tanks sub's are hard now, it's true.
But how You wanna solve it ? You nerf mages ? Couse of tanks or ee's subs ? What with mages not subbed to tanks or not EE's ?
You nerf tanks couse of daggers/mages/archers tanks subs ? And what with tanks not subbed to dagger or mage ?
There is no prefect solution. Every nerf make another crying and nerfs. This is neverending story.
People just must realize than they will NOT PWN everyone.
Many ppl switch chars for every chronice, after every bigger update. For what ? Just wanna pwn everyone. It's impossible, there is always smbd better or some class better.

There is crying all the time "he killed me plix nerf, me broke itamzz plss" and so what ? Every nerf bring much more problems.

Problem for me it's only this max 600 atribute in 1 part. Should be max 600 for whole set, not for 1 part.
I think max should be 180, max. We must have a bit more than official, couse of stacking subs.

Really Track, change this max 600 atr in 1 part of set.

ps. sry for be rude but...
about this guy/guys/whatever who leaving/brake items couse he get ass kick in game. Well, he should buy a rope, this can solve many things...

i can buy rope for brokie xD

zenice

I got to agree with some people here, nerfs gonna make this server more unplayable, i think GM`s got to start to FIX this insane atribute system, 600 defense on each part its making all the diference on pvp, any char dmg taken or dmg maked its 80% based on atribute, nothing more. (but i also know this its impossible to make cuz atribute system like this makes much money come in server)
Cuz of this atribute system, and cuz of custom vesper sets where u have OP Heavy vesper and OP Robe vesper vs a completly sh1t ligth vesper, we have chars that are suposed to use ligth like th/pp and they using vesper heavy?!? guess why....
Speed limit cap another thing that should be fixed, how can nowdays someone kite? guys in heavy or mages runs more than an ligth set user  ;D
IMO daggers are not OP mages are not OP, its atribute system that should be fixed or even deleted -_-
Dont make more stupid nerfs like that on duelist spirit and others based on someone cry, if someone cry call people that uses that kind of char and TEST it with them!

Peorexo

All crying about damage? I will be up for nerf total damage for all chars in pvp by 30% and we will see what happen, just for test for a while or smth.

FANTA

Quote from: zenice on October 14, 2011, 11:20:44 AM
I got to agree with some people here, nerfs gonna make this server more unplayable, i think GM`s got to start to FIX this insane atribute system, 600 defense on each part its making all the diference on pvp, any char dmg taken or dmg maked its 80% based on atribute, nothing more. (but i also know this its impossible to make cuz atribute system like this makes much money come in server)
Cuz of this atribute system, and cuz of custom vesper sets where u have OP Heavy vesper and OP Robe vesper vs a completly sh1t ligth vesper, we have chars that are suposed to use ligth like th/pp and they using vesper heavy?!? guess why....
Speed limit cap another thing that should be fixed, how can nowdays someone kite? guys in heavy or mages runs more than an ligth set user  ;D
IMO daggers are not OP mages are not OP, its atribute system that should be fixed or even deleted -_-
Dont make more stupid nerfs like that on duelist spirit and others based on someone cry, if someone cry call people that uses that kind of char and TEST it with them!

+1
-InfinityPlaytime Apollyon OL/WC
-Diablom Posadnuty BP/PAL
-Bloody SWS/SR retired
-Playtime SE/BD retired

FadeAway

Also agree on the whole attribute subject. Yes 600 attribute on each armor part is redicilous but also whole pvp now is based on that freakin attributes (i understand its an feature of gracia). Not everyone is rich enough getting DNET vesper set , and now its like: no vesper means certain defeat in pvp. Dunno if other people (non tanks) have experienced an magical crit from an mage when you have DNET (dynasty) set? it's 8k-15k... The entire effect of the attribute system should be lowered to an certain amount.

About mages, imo they are fine with me but cause of all the resistance buffs we have (CC,COP,windstorm etcetc) +  the attribute system the dmg (specially of archers) aint really high enough. Archers (also other fighters) dmg is most of the times lower then the ammount of HP being healed from major heal or anything else. That's the only problem i see.

Now about archers, they can make sick dmg but that's mainly on people with normal DNET (dynasty) armors. Now it's like u need to assist with 4-5 people to kill a mage. + I still believe there's something wrong with the range archers have (it's like few steps further then an mage). For archers now the situation is: not enough damage (not enough to kill good geared by urself), no way to kite mages properly. I'm not saying archers should 1 crit everyone, just i think making crits above 1k atleast would be reasonable.

I don't see much wrong about dagger chars (tbh can't really think of anything).

Now what i hate most (has always been like this), it's always about archers/mages/daggers, what about all the other classes? Tyrants / Gladiators / Tanks (playing with sword / combo's like se/bd (for example,the drain health nerf was totally BS). Won't the server would be much cooler to play when ur fighting vs multiple classes/combo's? The day that i'd see an bladedancer with duals killing people (or would have actually a chance to) would be so cool.

Last opinion, yes tank subs are being abused to the bone. Personally i've been playing tanks since interlude and it has always been a lower the average character. Gracia finally is the time where tanks become stronger, and now each single class abuses it. If it was possible i'd decrease the stats (defensive) of a class when he's not having a blunt/sword equipped. + also decreased with robe/light armor equipped. It makes me sick playing a tank now...

WannaBe

Quote from: mr_Facke on October 13, 2011, 06:44:28 PM
WOW some normal unswer :> As your comrads from NM says problem is not in mage, dagger or archer , problem is that they all subed on tanks SO :
-GF is tank era and if you admit this ncsoft gift just make proper conclusions
-or if you dont like it lets tart nerf. But you should understand that one nerf will affect the new one.
p.s.
One more thing  ;D As for me ballance is the condition of server when : gange mage class have a chance vs gange warr clasa & mage const party have chance vs warrior const party.
Have a nice day girls cu ya tomorrow <3

like he said it is era of tanks like c4 or int who remembers de/ty from inf Maxfreek(From infinity) full force and a aoe force blaster min 5 guys were dead now era of tanks so SHH reroll if u want if u dont suck on it farm this gracia and stfu untill u get good gear and stop crying like a freaking baby learn to play and dont make a class then make anoether then anoether ask someone for tips that is good with a class i dont see Jack re rollling he is SH/se that class is particulary usless atm no offense and he doesnt cry he just ask questions and etc. LEss crying more learning. plz
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

flamingAwe

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 14, 2011, 04:38:33 PM
idk why he cant learn the lesson that HE SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO THE NONSTOP CRY TOPICS.

1st time ever must agree with this flamer :P
stop nerfing/boosting, changing any stats of skills, balance will come with players help/work...

MIRAA

Quote from: zenice on October 14, 2011, 11:20:44 AM

This.

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: violetpl on October 14, 2011, 09:37:39 AM
sry kasa but is gracia final try play on officail gracia f. and on UD with that pro buff you get 10k from th or aw
so sry you can only cry:P

violet u forgot that in freya u got 3x ressist in 1 armor part so QQ  about 10000000hits ;D

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0