News:

Main Menu

Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages

Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

Quote from: MegaZord on October 13, 2011, 07:43:43 PM
No buffs to decrease critical damage?!? O.o

Tell me my friend where u have on this screen: chant of protection, chant of combat, counter critical, eye of paagrio hmm? xD With this buffs u wanna decrease damage?
Prolly as Alex wrote on ur clan chat u got stigma from Se also.

you don't know how counter crtical work? when you are attacked you got buff +crit power so mage with counter critical+dagger with activated counter critical =0

Perse

"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

Peorexo

Quote from: Sesshomaru on October 13, 2011, 08:01:10 PM
i did some times whit zerita ;D dont forget plz =D
xaxa true :) but we havent pure fight without luck with silence from both sides

entomb

Quote from: KaSaNoWa on October 13, 2011, 07:04:51 PM
Lets remake topic Constructive topic Daggers Vs Archers

If daggers sux can u explain me how the hell with 3500 p def i get hit from aw/se for 6700?

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/3500def6700hit.png/)

Im sure whole CB remmember my RAGE after this action. Yes my head almost explode when i get 6700 WTF!!!!!

im sorry, but with that poor buffing its completly normal.
Infinite nightmare
Reanimate > Bishop/Pala - fresh start!

RIP Shadow - GOK clan, EvilEmpire aliance
entomb > necro/Da //bishop 
tombio  > necro/EE 

MegaZord

Quote from: Weezer on October 13, 2011, 07:52:37 PM
What i have to do with this?!? The screen is from CB guy, not me. :P

I quote wrong  xD, it was fo Kasanova ;p
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

KaSaNoWa

8)
Quote from: violetpl on October 13, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
stop cry kasa ;D
sorry but when i saw topic "Constructive topic Daggers Vs Mages " when dagger hit tankwith def 3500 for 6700 it make me laught

but yea lets boost daggers and canceler/tank classes ( and i reroll to dagger with this shit "pvp cancel"   :-*)

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: entomb on October 13, 2011, 08:32:45 PM
im sorry, but with that poor buffing its completly normal.

Quote from: KaSaNoWa on October 13, 2011, 07:13:41 PM
i get tod shit after next leave from town and i lose with chant of combat and chant of protection.. you can see bity scroll chat before i get hit from greedo i was with prot and combat 3500 p def on this full buff also pot on p def u can ask archangelll when he lmao how fast i get wiped from dagger

scroll next time posts

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP

lasombra

For me daggers who cry about mages are funny.
Same archers.

Mby they have problems with mages/tanks.
But not everyone mage is tank.
And still most of times they killing them

Mby they have problems with sps/ee.
But not everyone is sps/ee.
And good dagger kill easy sps/ee.

Archers are mostly mass pvp / sieges class.
Archers and daggers hit very hard. Also daggers have cancell in dagger which is totally OP.

What with classes which are not tanks and not EE's. I'm SH/BD, and for ex. on oly I have 0 chances against any tank sub or dagger. Just admit You don't pwn everyone.

All tanks sub's are hard now, it's true.
But how You wanna solve it ? You nerf mages ? Couse of tanks or ee's subs ? What with mages not subbed to tanks or not EE's ?
You nerf tanks couse of daggers/mages/archers tanks subs ? And what with tanks not subbed to dagger or mage ?
There is no prefect solution. Every nerf make another crying and nerfs. This is neverending story.
People just must realize than they will NOT PWN everyone.
Many ppl switch chars for every chronice, after every bigger update. For what ? Just wanna pwn everyone. It's impossible, there is always smbd better or some class better.

There is crying all the time "he killed me plix nerf, me broke itamzz plss" and so what ? Every nerf bring much more problems.

Problem for me it's only this max 600 atribute in 1 part. Should be max 600 for whole set, not for 1 part.
I think max should be 180, max. We must have a bit more than official, couse of stacking subs.

Really Track, change this max 600 atr in 1 part of set.

ps. sry for be rude but...
about this guy/guys/whatever who leaving/brake items couse he get ass kick in game. Well, he should buy a rope, this can solve many things...

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

KaSaNoWa

Quote from: lasombra on October 14, 2011, 12:34:57 AM
Archers are mostly mass pvp / sieges class.
Archers and daggers hit very hard. Also daggers have cancell in dagger which is totally OP.

I agree with first but second (when u  gotwindstorm and ressist archery) archers do sh1t =D i dont see difference bettwen 300 dmg on mage/tank and 250 on warrior/tank in hvy :P

FOR example  SPS/TK with shield and PAL/HE with bow  ;D

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP

Kishin

Quote from: lasombra on October 14, 2011, 12:34:57 AM

Really Track, change this max 600 atr in 1 part of set.
what about ppl who already made their attr in set? I also think 600 in 1 part is stupid and I was saying it from the very beginning, but right now its way too late change it back.

Quote from: TrackZero on October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
As i heard recently some people are braking items and quitting on purpose and reason is daggers now sux and mages (especially sps/ee) kick ass badly everyone, i wanna heard your FACTS whats going on , ofc with facts step by step, so here it is i open a debate about it

great, and that person is suppose to make balance on server? 

Luthor123

1)Attribute system sort of ruins even the point of itself...having attribute on weapon 450 and each armor part to 600 will give full resist overall against 5 elements out of 6...and with Hellbound chronicle 180 atri S Shirts ..maybe 5 full and 1 halved ....
2)The land rate of curses  (not speaking about cancel so ppl won't rage on me) ,like slows/silence etc. is a bit ridiculous ...even on magic UD with 9k M.def they land pretty much every time.:)
3)The debuffs of armor like pvp slow can't be resisted from M.def /P.def ...if it triggers you got it,at least i always do on Magic ud and Party Ud with great resists over 6k.
4)The critical (mastery) land rate on battle heal should be lowered to some point.....a buffed pp can easily out heal the damage of a dagger /archer just by spamming it ,and atm the mastery is like 1/5 heals  or so.
5)Dagger classes should be able to focus not just on dagger/tank part but also on evasion part after the light sets get a bit boosted or the heavy one nerfed.
6)Bluff should be fixed,the animation of non turning back after bluff landind is frustrating a bit.
7)Resist buffs ,all of them should be checked all over again.
8)Halfkill rate is a bit too high,nerf it but rise the probability of rare critical blow it's like 1/15 back stabs that i manage to get it..or even more.

Overall my opinion for now is that Mages can own daggers in fight over debuffs/slows/kiting easily,while daggers can own a mage in pure damage dealing fight (if they resist the curses/debuffs).

For me personally only the debuff rate is a little too high and the battle heal mastery.
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

J4cKDan13L

don't forget those 30000 skills that remove target...and if you do it during a casting the spell get interrupted...

you have teleport... skills that remove target... high speed/atk speed...stun...anti-slow/root skills...  lethal chances with skills... and all that without a sub xD

you would be overpowered even without sub xD
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!