Started by =^TrackZero^=, October 13, 2011, 04:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind

Quote from: KrdO on October 13, 2011, 05:59:22 PM
archers dmg in mass pvp full buff sux i gotta agree with that  
Pressing f1 dont make ur party stronger ?! /sad
ps.
Dramma! ! 1
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

raymax

Quote from: KrdO on October 13, 2011, 05:59:22 PM
archers dmg in mass pvp full buff sux i gotta agree with that  

for xx/tank for sure, but for class with support sub not
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

Blind

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 06:00:09 PM
u are not from this server and u dont know how things is going here so i rly suggest u to gtfo back to urs crappy server.
And as i see ur not from this planet... so? xD

Tabbox

Quote from: raymax on October 13, 2011, 06:01:44 PM
for xx/tank for sure, but for class with support sub not
ye u right,i'm talking about tank class that is so far away that balanced compared to others.
every1 is rerolling into any tank/ xx class combo no1 can deny it.

Alex

Quote from: Peorexo on October 13, 2011, 05:55:34 PM
Dude its not about teaching me how to fight becouse i know how to do it, just to remember in hellbound i was able to kill all becouse no1 HIT SO HARD, my dmg was suck but enemies was weaker too. NOW its not about crap sub, becouse if u dont know how to play class like ne/bp its ur problem not mine, and if it useless char tell me why last time we win 9v9, im still hero and kick'ass many other chars with similar gear to me ? U telling bp/da, give me nick of bp/da who can KILL me, no1 else cardinal sub is able to kick my ass -.-

Because in hellbound attributes were severely nerfed, I dont remember the exact numbers, but it was down to 50% I think... so any nuker class with heal could beat any fighter by far so heal/cancel/debuff or anything what isnt about damage became much stronger since it didnt depend on attributes while fighters are mostly all about damage.

I wont comment the part "im the best ne/bp evarrr" u totally missed my point there lol.

Quote from: ylim on October 13, 2011, 05:51:21 PM

all mages sux and only 1 pr0 fighter here,  and brokie ofc :DD u made my day more and more u r just emo kid who not unkillable andymore and cant kill others with 1 stab :DD go back to ur corner and cry a day  :-*

I think fail clowns like this one should be banned for provoking flame in a serious feedback topic.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Tabbox

Quote from: mr_Facke on October 13, 2011, 06:02:43 PM
And as i see ur not from this planet... so? xD
u are just an attention whore,we are talking about serious things try to spam some other topics pls.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Spelso666 on October 13, 2011, 05:37:34 PM
i dont have set with 600 atributs and i  dont have dual dagger +15 F4cking IDIOT wake up pls

stop insult me stupid moron ang go borrow items from MIti becouse on ur self items u can just qq

ahamzz

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 06:05:20 PM
u are just an attention whore,we are talking about serious things try to spam some other topics pls.

C4 / IT era ended long ago, now F1+F2 is not enough eh?
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2028726][/url]
XeLioN 1x hero
Ae0nFlux 5x hero
offline since 31.01.2012
ReserveD,Severance,SG
Pvp Movies here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,260890.0.html

Tabbox

Quote from: ahamzz on October 13, 2011, 06:10:29 PM
C4 / IT era ended long ago, now F1+F2 is not enough eh?
since all archers skills are useless except stun and harmistring shot, yes is not enough.
are u from dragon too? i suggest to u as well to dont spam here cuz its not ur server and u dont know how things are going here.ty

entomb

as far as i'm concerned, daggers are the most difficult fighter char to play. also, it is a luck based char meaning you need to land your stabs, your stuns and your crits. dagger/tank makes a good combination, if played well, you can kill every single class ingame IF YOU HAVE LUCK.

sps/es and sps/ee or any other type of elf mage mutant are also luck based chars, menaing you do low damage but crit a lot (just like daggers). if there is any unbalance here, its this passives (wtf is this crap when non mage fighters get mage passives? but mages cant wear light armors?) and ofc custom armors. but again. without it you would have no chance with your punny daggers agains a mage with 2000+ cspeed becouse it will crit a lot, and it will crit FAST and FURIOUSLY in your sorry ass.

There is, however, a great problem with archers, since everyone is geting pdef and tank subs (shield passives and actives are the ones that make tank subs so overpowered on mages, nothing else) but this isn't really an "unbalance" thing, its just a consequence of a server full of archers in interlude... (how many HE/PP or HE/WK do you have on database??) so everyone had to get a /tank sub to survive, now we have  a server full of tanks, and you have to get an elf sub to survive. after this,we gonna have a server full of elfs and you gonna have to take archer/dagger sub to survive. see my point? its the lineage triangle... mages kill tanks, tanks kill archers/daggers and archers/daggers kill mages. DNet sub makes one possibility to unite 2 classes, so if you think about it:

a mage/tank kills archers/tanks and dagger/tanks. only dies from other mages (necro/da has no chance VS any SPS)

an  archer/tank kills mages/mages, resists archers and daggers, but dies from mages/tank

dagger/tank kill mages/mages, resist archer and daggers,  but dies from mages/tank

see my point? the triangle complicates when we mix it, meaning its not a simple triangle anymore, its more like a freaking piramid of PAIN.

If you'r having dificulty in killing mages, even if its tank/mage class, you should start practicing a PVP routine on mobs before getting all nervous and messing things up in the battlefield.
Characters differs from equips and skills, i know, but the most important thing is the person playing it. if you try killing a sps/es with 5 years experience on his char, you will have to relly on luck since you will lack EXPERIENCE with your newlly created dagger/tank.

remember: lineage is a skilled based game.

just saying...
Infinite nightmare
Reanimate > Bishop/Pala - fresh start!

RIP Shadow - GOK clan, EvilEmpire aliance
entomb > necro/Da //bishop 
tombio  > necro/EE 

Blind

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 06:05:20 PM
The funniest part is that you dont have f2cking idea what are you "talking" about & and you dont even try to understand.
I am almost sure that rage dont let you understand what i am trying to say but for last and cuz i am borred :D
 * some classes are good as solo gangers. So if you are solo pvp player choose them: he/glad (dunno how's after nerf) sh/ps and rest like em or any other class at what you are able to play on top lvl but if ur not able you can cry a river and ask for nerf cuz you cant understand that class A can be better then class B in solo. And it's not cuz the GOD HATE YOU it's just the fact.
 * But if we r talking about mass pvp's.. there is one good word - constant party. And it does not means that it should have same ppl just necessary classes. Constant party(w/e mages or warriors) > random party.
ps.
As i say before.
*add power to archer/warlord debuffs
*add power to arba
*start play smart.

felo41

Quote from: Tabbox on October 13, 2011, 06:00:09 PM
u are not from this server and u dont know how things is going here so i rly suggest u to gtfo back to urs crappy server.

What's with that rage lmao , the changes updates affect both servers , so i kinda really don't get ur point here.

We probaly all agree that archers and dagger's in the form they are atm need to be boosted .

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL