Track About NEW ATTR On SETs - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Track About NEW ATTR On SETs

Started by Phonex, November 17, 2011, 04:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerebelo

Quote from: itim on November 19, 2011, 11:07:24 AM
Explain pls . You aply this downgrade to allz in same mode? Like in comunist state - allz be need same !!!. I have allz 5 parts 600+ atributs. Now is 240 allz. Ppl how have 240  last week now have 240 !!!!. It.s correct??? For fix armory - one part 240 to 600 need min. 500 energy. But no agree to be same with someone how have only 240 and now have again 240. Aply one formula : 600 : 240 = 2,5.
So 240 : 2,5 = 96 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must aply this formula for allz if want make correct downgrade for atributs. No make comunism in server !
True cose allz how no have money for donate or d,ont want donate, or d.ont want pro items , now this ppl is happy and laught , like this how reply my first post here !  " Go to mamy and....... " Noob maybe my mamy is dead. Think that ! Track shame on you for this mistake in your server ! you aply new rules and d.ont ask ppl how play here about this ! Is you server but this server is good cose many donate for items and in this mode you have money for make best private server, but now you hit in yours donators, and your hit is strong, very strong. Maybe you will stay in server only with this ppl how laught or say " Go to mamy and ask for other money to donate " .
I hope to do this downgrade correctly - with one formula, or try return coins to ppl how have sets up to 240 !

chill out man

1st ... u donated for helping server , u didn't bought anything ... staff gave u some coins to thank u for your contribution to server health
2nd ... u play l2 for the joy of farming / pvp-ing / chatting / etc ( at least u shoud play l2 for this reasons ) ... so ppl that lost 5 months of energy farming didn't lost a shiit ... u all have those 5 months of farming fun
3rd ... it's a foking private server , they can apply any rules without asking ... u play for free so they can  leave us all naked or can close server or do whatever they want ... u don't loose a shiit ... u still have all those 5-6-7 years of l2 dnet fun

and i stick to my opinion ... donating for receving coins is a way of cheating , but the server must survive so it's a kind of needed cheat
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

flamingAwe

Quote from: itim on November 19, 2011, 11:07:24 AM
Explain pls . You aply this downgrade to allz in same mode? Like in comunist state - allz be need same !!!. I have allz 5 parts 600+ atributs. Now is 240 allz. Ppl how have 240  last week now have 240 !!!!. It.s correct??? For fix armory - one part 240 to 600 need min. 500 energy. But no agree to be same with someone how have only 240 and now have again 240. Aply one formula : 600 : 240 = 2,5.
So 240 : 2,5 = 96 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must aply this formula for allz if want make correct downgrade for atributs. No make comunism in server !
True cose allz how no have money for donate or d,ont want donate, or d.ont want pro items , now this ppl is happy and laught , like this how reply my first post here !  " Go to mamy and....... " Noob maybe my mamy is dead. Think that ! Track shame on you for this mistake in your server ! you aply new rules and d.ont ask ppl how play here about this ! Is you server but this server is good cose many donate for items and in this mode you have money for make best private server, but now you hit in yours donators, and your hit is strong, very strong. Maybe you will stay in server only with this ppl how laught or say " Go to mamy and ask for other money to donate " .
I hope to do this downgrade correctly - with one formula, or try return coins to ppl how have sets up to 240 !

Next time, instead of donating for pixels, use money to improve your english xD

itim

Cerebelo and flamingawe one question ! How atributs have in armory???? maybe 180 and i understand this !  About my english : if you flamingawe understand my post i think my english no too bad , and here disscussion is for this atributs not for bad or good english.
Btw Cerebelo - if you will make one private server , will make for have fun other ppl??? You will pay money -your money- for maintenance this sever, for upgrade your game , etc,etc,etc. You will make this with your money,  and a lot of ppl will join happy in your server ???? Or you will need a lot of donators for make money????
It's easy to talk when you have nothing to lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerebelo

Quote from: itim on November 19, 2011, 11:40:29 AM
Cerebelo and flamingawe one question ! How atributs have in armory???? maybe 180 and i understand this ! 

u still didn't get it bro

what attribute u think a non donator , a non walker user , and a non epic rb farmer  can get  in armor ?
pls answer me first then i will tell my armor attr 

itim

Quote from: cerebelo on November 19, 2011, 11:51:23 AM

what attribute u think a non donator , a non walker user , and a non epic rb farmer  can get  in armor ?

So i say : It's easy to talk when you have nothing to lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Peorexo

600 in 4 parts... :)

Naku

So much rage, anyway when u donate u arent buying stuff, u are providing means to support the server.

Also what many dislike some others like. I know for a fact that some players are comin back because of this "nerf", because now they have another shot at having a functional character vs the big boys. It may not be 100% good, but its the GMs decision, and we gotta comply. In many other servers GMs wouldnt even discuss this with us.

cerebelo

Quote from: itim on November 19, 2011, 11:54:23 AM
So i say : It's easy to talk when you have nothing to lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i think i just talked to the hand

ok i start cry ... gm give me 30kkk adena cause the price of  my 2000 d grade enchants ( few months low rb farming) dropped from 15kk each to zero after fantasy island update  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cerebelo

Shadow21

dude im not from these categories which u wrote here and i had 450+ attr in each part. so if u lazy and not able do anything better stfu.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

cerebelo

Quote from: Shadow21 on November 19, 2011, 12:23:58 PM
dude im not from these categories which u wrote here and i had 450+ attr in each part. so if u lazy and not able do anything better stfu.

oups sorry ... i will edit

non donator , non walker user , non epic rb farmer , rl possesor

Shadow21

senseless talk with moron like u. such attr was able get every1 who prefer do smth not only stay on stairs and cry: oO they overpowered, donators, farmers, nolifers.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005